Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The Walking Dead - is it worth continuing with it

Old 08-02-2013, 05:44
RebelScum
Forum Member

Are these replies actualy being pushed to the top of what is being replied to...........I think not............... answer
What?
RebelScum is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 09-02-2013, 15:14
DrSleep
Forum Member

With season 3 kicking off and most likely a season 4 heading, we've seen the grou endure a year of pain (give or a take the time scale)
I think we need more focus on cures and causes opposed to survival in different locations, as the story will tear down fast.
I'd like more adventure in the science field, more tragic blows. But the series cant continue aslong as say Supernatural, unless they do say 4-5 seasons on this group then focus on another group?
DrSleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 15:18
platelet
Forum Member

Are these replies actualy being pushed to the top of what is being replied to...........I think not............... answer
I blame the aliens
platelet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 15:46
RedSnapper
Forum Member

I blame the aliens
dont you mean the "psuedo aliens"
RedSnapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:25
brangdon
Forum Member

I think we need more focus on cures and causes opposed to survival in different locations, as the story will tear down fast.
I'd like more adventure in the science field, more tragic blows. But the series cant continue aslong as say Supernatural, unless they do say 4-5 seasons on this group then focus on another group?
I gather there is plenty of source material in the comics for many more seasons.
brangdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 14:52
crystalfissure
Inactive Member

Yes, it is worth it, series two was a little slow with a great ending, and it just gets better after that, the first half of the series 3 has been a rollercoaster and I cant wait for it to start in 2 weeks time again.
I totally agree with you on that!
crystalfissure is offline   Reply With Quote