Big Brother Canada Live Feed Discussion Thread. Spoilers Inside.

Comments

• BWBIDHBWBIDH Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Badmk wrote: »
    As much as I like watching those types of comps they are so unfair to males. I don't think I have ever seen a man win one.

Matt in BB12 won two of them I think. Although he was a smaller guy than the others.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BWBIDH wrote: »
    Matt in BB12 won two of them I think. Although he was a smaller guy than the others.

Also nearly all the females where evicted early so he only had to be up against Britney / Kathy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arlie evicted. Neda HoH. DONT mess this up Neda we are all supporting you. Evict one of the Gremlins or Allison. Hopefully one of the Gremlins as they are a PAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoh And Evictee Spoiler
    arlie Out

Yassssssssssss
    Queen Neda Takes It Home And Wins Hoh!!! Hopefully Nothing Goes Wrong And Heather Makes It To Final 6!
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The spoiler is out for who was evicted and who won HoH.

Great result :D
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    About next HOH.....
    Yes, my girl taking care of business. She's way too stubborn to have let this HOH go to enemy hands.

Now put Adel and Heather on the block and backdoor Jon.
    lol Just kidding.

This has to go smoothly, but now she's going to have to backstab Sabrina/Rachelle and make them hate her even more and probably have even less chance of getting jury votes.
    Think her target may end up being Allison though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freddieaxl wrote: »
    Hoh And Evictee Spoiler
    arlie Out

Yassssssssssss
    Queen Neda Takes It Home And Wins Hoh!!! Hopefully Nothing Goes Wrong And Heather Makes It To Final 6!
    Jon is definitely safe. Hope she keeps Heather safe and does not listen to the Gremlins BS. Get one of them out please!!! Allison did keep her word and could have screwed Neda over so hope she keeps her and sends Sabrina packing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About next HOH.....
    Yes, my girl taking care of business. She's way too stubborn to have let this HOH go to enemy hands.

Now put Adel and Heather on the block and backdoor Jon.
    lol Just kidding.

This has to go smoothly, but now she's going to have to backstab Sabrina/Rachelle and make them hate her even more and probably have even less chance of getting jury votes.
    Think her target may end up being Allison though.
    Hope it all run smoothly. HoH gets to speak to Jemmett I think so pray they tell her to remove a Gremlin pair or hint to her. As much as I love Jon, this twist and his flipping to get Arlie out made me not watch the feeds for a while. The idea of Sabrina on top was nauseating. Really bad feeling Neda is going to screw this up. She well overplayed her hand this week :(
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woah, nearly clicked the first spoiler tag without thinking!
    Shine_On wrote: »
    The spoiler is out for who was evicted and who won HoH.

Great result :D

Then I read this... and knowing who you support... gives me a vague idea of who/what side won power. D'oh! :D
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad we don't have to listen to Arlie shout whenever he's in the DR anymore.

Kind of upset about who won HOH as my favorite is Allison. :(
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Hope it all run smoothly. HoH gets to speak to Jemmett I think so pray they tell her to remove a Gremlin pair or hint to her. As much as I love Jon, this twist and his flipping to get Arlie out made me not watch the feeds for a while. The idea of Sabrina on top was nauseating. Really bad feeling Neda is going to screw this up. She well overplayed her hand this week :(
    She has gone from being completely passive to going into overdrive, she can't seem to have any balance to it. lol I'm expecting her to consider absolutely every possible thing she could do with this HOH and give us a right good scare. But I think she's learnt her lesson this week.
    I actually think Adel is the biggest wildcard.

If Jemmett try getting in Neda's ear about voting out Jon because he'll beat her in jury votes, she should say 'well you're one to talk'.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are these spoilers legit. Last week ones said Kenny had won HOH?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Badmk.

Hamster has legit sources who work on the show. Either way they are 100% correct each week and did Season 1 too.

Don't check Wiki peeps cause some person already filled in the week which is slightly annoying if you don't know what will happen.
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take that eviction for what it's worth, this lot must be the luckiest I've seen...Allison not using her Veto in Double Eviction week but so very close to going, Jon's HoH not going t*ts up. Makes one wonder what stroke of luck Neda will have this coming week, hopefully one of the Gremlins finally going

So looking forward to seeing Arlie's face later when Arisa calls his name out for eviction :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    I'll take that eviction for what it's worth, this lot must be the luckiest I've seen...Allison not using her Veto in Double Eviction week but so very close to going, Jon's HoH not going t*ts up. Makes one wonder what stroke of luck Neda will have this coming week, hopefully one of the Gremlins finally going
    If Neda puts up Gremlins then its much smarter to just eliminate one of them, providing PoV does not change anything. If you Backdoor Allison you will leave 2 people pissed at you regardless of deals you make and shows that the F4 / F5 is BS.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Arisa just said, feeds off over the weekend for when Jillian and Emmett go in

Canada confirmed as 7th jury member, bit unfair on Kenny that is
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    As Arisa just said, feeds off over the weekend for when Jillian and Emmett go in

Canada confirmed at 7th jury member, too bad on Kenny that is

It's crap. Neda's been locked in the War Room for the night so we can't even listen to where her head's at right now. So stupid - they could've taken her away in the morning when the feeds get cut >:(

Game talk impossible without the HoH there... That's my Thursday night ruined.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    It's crap. Neda's been locked in the War Room for the night so we can't even listen to where her head's at right now. So stupid - they could've taken her away in the morning when the feeds get cut >:(

I really hope if this show is commisioned for a 3rd series next year, that there are some tweaks in production as it has been very poor this year
  • mazeymazey Posts: 137,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There seems to be another double eviction next Thursday. Source is not 100% reliable but is showing a shot of the prediction screen on Slice.

I hope Neda is not in the War Rm so Jillian and Emmett can stay in HOH. :o

Jemmett are going to favour the Newfies?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »

I think its a good twist TBH but no idea why feeds cut.

I suspect maybe production gave Jemmett mission to influence Neda to get the Gremlin out as the BB Can must be horrified at the thought of one of them winning.

We shall see. Hope Neda makes the smart choice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    There seems to be another double eviction next Thursday. Source is not 100% reliable but is showing a shot of the prediction screen on Slice.

I hope Neda is not in the War Rm so Jillian and Emmett can stay in HOH. :o

Jemmett are going to favour the Newfies?

Would Arisa not tell us it was a double this week though??

I think they are planning double next week for Week 9 leaving 4 HG for the finale week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMGz peeps its an Instant eviction.

Neda send the Gremlins out the door girl!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Instant eviction? Surely Arisa would've said something on the show? She said another twist will be revealed next Thursday - too late for an instant eviction twist by then because Veto is played on Wednesday?
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I think its a good twist TBH but no idea why feeds cut.

I suspect maybe production gave Jemmett mission to influence Neda to get the Gremlin out as the BB Can must be horrified at the thought of one of them winning.

We shall see. Hope Neda makes the smart choice.

I don't care for the twist - it's the way they've handled it.

Neda is going to be in the War Room all night on her own. Why not let her game talk tonight with the houseguests and send her in the War Room tomorrow morning? The feeds also don't need to be shut down for three days just for, what will probably be, a one hour chat with Emmett and Jillian.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instant eviction is confirmed for Sunday

bbspy BBCAN ‏@bbspyCAN 17s

It's official now - confirmed by @BigBrotherCA. Instant eviction on Sunday... worried for Allison #bbcan2

Allison out on Sunday I would presume, and then the Gremlins fall in the double....Dream scenario
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On slice website.

On predictor game. Says instant eviction. No Pov. Then normal predictions.