Options

Family Guy - BBC3 2012

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    5th place goes to the brillian 150th episode special, love it or hate it, its Brian and Stewie!!! Personally i loved it :D

Is it just me or does anyone else find Robert Webb really unfunny doing these intros? Wish Seth Macfarlane would record some intros for the pre series launch shows.
  • Options
    bearbum72bearbum72 Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is one of my top 10 makes me cry at the end. Beautifull.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do wish they had got someone else (as he seems to do every voice over and clip show for bbc three) however i cant stand to look at seth's smug face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    4th place goes to PTV, this is one of my favourite episodes. The FCC song is one of the best parts of this episode and imo one of the best songs in FG. Heres Seth Macfarlane singing it live for a charity concert to raise money for victims of the Haitian earthquake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvW5DXWdrMY

Loved the opening, who would've thought when this first aired that we'd have real Bin Laden bloopers. Unfortunately no big sunglasses or rubber chicken though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfPRIg1UZa4&feature=related
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Number 4 is "PTV" Haha I love this EPISODE!:D:D:D

I love the FFC music number! PURE CLASS:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bearbum72 wrote: »
    I do wish they had got someone else (as he seems to do every voice over and clip show for bbc three) however i cant stand to look at seth's smug face.

A lot of people i know say they find Seth smug and arrogant but i think thats all an act, he seems like a good guy whenever ive seen him doing interviews. Anyway if i made millions out of a cartoon id be smug too lol :cool:
  • Options
    Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Road to the Multiverse at 3.
  • Options
    Foxy RhinoFoxy Rhino Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Road to the Multiverse at 3.

It's the Big Bang Theory at #3. Road to the Multiverse is a different episode (the one with all the parallel universes)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bing Bang Theory at Number 3! ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE! I love the episodes with Brian and Stewie! The fight with Brian and Stewie against Betram was EPIC!:D I'm glad we saw Betram again in this episode cos it's been so long since he made an appearance!:cool: I really can't wait for TOMORROW! Finally the wait for the new series will be OVER! and we'll also see what the 2 top (best) epsiodes of Family Guy were:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnthraX_88 wrote: »
    A lot of people i know say they find Seth smug and arrogant but i think thats all an act, he seems like a good guy whenever ive seen him doing interviews. Anyway if i made millions out of a cartoon id be smug too lol :cool:

I think it's cause i cant read him he blurs the line between serious n funny
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Bing Bang Theory at Number 3! ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE! I love the episodes with Brian and Stewie! The fight with Brian,Stewie against Betram was EPIC!:D I'm glad we saw Betram again in this episode cos it's been so long since he made an appearance!:cool: I really can't wait for TOMORROW! Finally the wait for the nseries will be OVER!:)

Totally agree Brian and Stewie episode are some of the best in the entire run of FG. Yeah Bing Bang Theory is a brill episode.

Ive seen the new episodes already but this top 10 countdown is really put me in the mood to see them again, really looking forward to tomorrow and while some of the episodes in the new season aren't great the 1st two to be shown tomorrow night are brilliant esp the second ep. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now it's time to watch back to back episodes of American Dad:cool: see you all tomorrow!
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of the best episodes weren't even in the voting list. So it's all a sham as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw 2 new adverts! Including the Rock Lobster Advert! ROFL!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just saw 2 new adverts! Including the Rock Lobster Advert! ROFL!:D

Thats Iraq Lobster ;) LMAO
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And in fifth place is Brian and Stewie! The 150th episode of Family Guy with no cutaway gags/scenes!:eek: I have to be honest, I really liked this episode, I just LOVE the relationship Brian and Stewie HAVE! This episode was sweet! I'm glad it's number 5! It deserves to have a place on the top 10 list of best eps:) Their relationship grows in this episode too:cool:

Robert Webb- "There's no Peter,Lois or that dog Meg!":D

Definitely one of my fave eps ever. Brian and Stewie just work so well.
  • Options
    enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    looking forward to it tonight.
  • Options
    ogrynogryn Posts: 3,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in HD? :(
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    I'm guessing the Surfing Bird episode and Road to the Multiverse will be #1 and #2. Or possibly the Pilot episode.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    ogryn wrote: »
    Not in HD? :(

Does HD really make that much of a difference?
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that because it's animated, they only used 12 fps anyway...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Evening all, 2nd place goes to I dream of Jesus, featuring the smash hit record - surfin' bird by the Trashmen, love this ep :D

Have you not heard? i was under the impression that everyone had heard. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the Surfing Bird episode and Road to the Multiverse will be #1 and #2. Or possibly the Pilot episode.

You GUESSED RIGHT! "I Dream of Jesus" is number 2
  • Options
    AxGAxG Posts: 25,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one thing about the current Episode and the series, is the speed of it, everyone speaks a lot higher
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime they show "I Dream Of Jesus", I've always noticed that the voices seem really high in this episode!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnthraX_88 wrote: »
    Evening all, 2nd place goes to I dream of Jesus, featuring the smash hit record - surfin' bird by the Trashmen, love this ep :D

Have you not heard? i was under the impression that everyone had heard. :D

:D:D:D I quite like this ep too! it's not the best but it's got some funny parts! a funny ep overall!:D