Heather Frost aka 'Dole Queen' and family goes into hiding

Comments

• gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dotty1 wrote: »
    I wonder what the true motives are behind Mr Stringer's petition? I see he has made the council's 'selling of land at below market value' the main focus of his complaint and wants to know 'who is eligible for such discounts'. He lists 'Property Renovation' as one of his interests on his Linkedin page, so perhaps it's more a case of jealousy and self-interest dressed up as concern for the 'hard-working taxpayer'.

Reading the comments make me think what a load of hypocrites they are. They've had the last 22 years to complain about this woman and not one of them have opened their mouths until the council sold this plot of land in the understanding that the housing association would build this house for her.

As far as I know it has still not been established who ran to the newspapers with this story, so who was it and why did they do it ?
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know this or are you just going off tittle tattle :rolleyes:

Well that might be true. I mean when my HA came to renovate my kitchen (in my tax-payer funded "mansion" ;)) I was able to sit down with the interior designer and go over a few things regarding the colour and layout of my units. When they did my front doors I could pick from a choice of 3 different styles and colours. :p

Bloody outrageous!! :mad:

Just wait until they come to do my bathroom, I'm going to demand, with a copy of the Daily Mail in hand ready to wave at their faces, that they swap my bath for a shower. Grrr! :D
  • gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tysonstorm wrote: »
    Well that might be true. I mean when my HA came to renovate my kitchen (in my tax-payer funded "mansion" ;)) I was able to sit down with the interior designer and go over a few things regarding the colour and layout of my units. When they did my front doors I could pick from a choice of 3 different styles and colours. :p

Bloody outrageous!! :mad:

We had the choice of having the kitchen painted or we could choose like for like and have it completely re tiled.

We also given the choice of 3 colours and styles for the front door.
    Just wait until they come to do my bathroom, I'm going to demand, with a copy of the Daily Mail in hand ready to wave at their faces, that they swap my bath for a shower. Grrr! :D

We had to have a bath when they did our bathroom.:( Maybe we should have set up petition and demanded a shower.:p I'm sure the tax payers wouldn't minded seeing as we pay full rent ;)
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It appears her parents might have been divorced at the time.
    As Mr Frost worked all his life perhaps he didn’t have time to make that chastity belt all good fathers strap to their teenage daughters.

Meanwhile, Heather used to enjoy the quiet country life. Quiet that is unless you lived near the Frost’s.

Heather is also designing her masion.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/tewkesbury-borough-council-stop-heather-frost-mum-of-11-moving-to-new-home-at-taxpayers-expense
    Signed!

Crikey, there are some seriously gullible people in this world.

This man has clearly not had much contact with his daughter, or grandchildren. Otherwise he would know who owned the flipping horse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as i disagree with what she represents, I actually feel sorry for her, It's been reported that 6 of her kids are by her unemployed lorry driver former partner, who i would hazard a guess pays nothing towards their upkeep, and the father(s) of the other five who i guess pay nothing either.

Yet, she's copping all the flack!, a bit unfair me thinks!

Pity the CSA aren't as effective as they should be

If both fathers are unemployed, what are they expected to pay?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Source or link please?, preferably one that isn't a left wing apologist rag!

http://politicsuk.eu/archives/14347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvd wrote: »
    I think I'm stating the obvious when I say the overwhelming majority of the public want a welfare state, BUT with limits and an emphasis on helping people who are struggling through no fault of their own, NOT to be used as a never ending pot of money to fund individual lifestyle choices.

But there are a good deal of them who only want it for themselves, not for those who they call "scroungers" and "skivers."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WindWalker wrote: »
    It is. There are very sick people out there. I've seen a similar one about the sick and disabled before as well. Nothing but full on hate and obviously not the 'full shilling'. I thought all this was meant to stop after the Chris Jefferies carry on?

I think they are having a last blast at disgraceful behaviour, before they are told to shut up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debt is rocketing, the deficit is going up and there’s no growth.

Of course he wants us all to talk about the Frost’s horse.

But don’t forget – it’s really him taking all of us for a ride.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heather-frost-unemployed-mum-of-11-isnt-1728021
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dotty1 wrote: »
    I wonder what the true motives are behind Mr Stringer's petition? I see he has made the council's 'selling of land at below market value' the main focus of his complaint and wants to know 'who is eligible for such discounts'. He lists 'Property Renovation' as one of his interests on his Linkedin page, so perhaps it's more a case of jealousy and self-interest dressed up as concern for the 'hard-working taxpayer'.

Surely it costs the councils more to keep putting homeless families in B&Bs than to get housing associations to build homes.
  • tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/heather-frost-unemployed-mum-of-11-isnt-1728021

There's a horse theme going on here.

First it was David Cameron riding Rebekah Brooks' ex-Police horse.

Then there was the corporate giants feeding us horse.

This Tory-Lib coalition are like a pantomime horse in which the arse-end doesn't know what the front-end is doing.

Now we have the horse that belongs to that Frost kid.

All we need now is a Gallup Poll. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This Tory-Lib coalition are like a pantomime horse in which the arse-end doesn't know what the front-end is doing.

haha. Stop horsing around.
  • rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are having a last blast at disgraceful behaviour, before they are told to shut up.

You won't like this one then......

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Heather-lazy-says-mum-11-Heather-Frost-s/story-18232269-detail/story.html#axzz2Llhz2JtW
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member

You should have seen Katie Price's (aka Jordan) piece in the Sun on this subject (I read it in the Kebab shop)... if hypocrisy could induce vomit then I;d have cleared the place.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rusty123 wrote: »

What am I not supposed to like? The rantings of a man who abandoned his family? A man who stood by whilst his fourteen year old daughter was in a sexually active relationship with a twenty-three year old man? If he cared so much about her, why wasn't this man in prison?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    You should have seen Katie Price's (aka Jordan) piece in the Sun on this subject.

Was it written in crayon? :)

I'm not sure what I'm more shocked by. Learning that Katie can write or that some bright spark at the Sun thought that the public would give a flying **** what her opinion is and gave her a column :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What am I not supposed to like? The rantings of a man who abandoned his family? A man who stood by whilst his fourteen year old daughter was in a sexually active relationship with a twenty-three year old man? If he cared so much about her, why wasn't this man in prison?

Where are you getting that info about her father from?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's an ASS, the lowest of the low to run down his own family to gutter press. Despicable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh look - a column by wee Owen Jones, aka the chav Peter Mandelson - the left's modern day misinformation mouthpiece.
  • SoupbowlSoupbowl Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's revelation: She spent several hundred quid to get a carousel to her house for a kids party. Thats taking the p*ss a bit tbf.
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Wasn't gullible one of the words removed from the dictionary this year?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote: »
    Wasn't gullible one of the words removed from the dictionary this year?

Was it? il just look it up and get back to you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soupbowl wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today's revelation: She spent several hundred quid to get a carousel to her house for a kids party. Thats taking the p*ss a bit tbf.

Not half.

I am in no way condoning this woman's behaviour; in fact, she is utterly shameful, but the witch hunt against her is the most pathetic I've ever seen.

Whilst our politicians steal from us &enact policies that allow wealthy people & large multi national companies to legally avoid paying tax, something which costs this country way more than any layabout, we are all obssessing about ONE welfare claimant.:eek:

I'm waiting for the next story that tells us she posted a letter with a first class stamp instead of a second class one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, its still there under G. took me ages to find. You need to check your sources.