Kerry Katona pregnant with baby no 5

Comments

• LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Not sure how - hasn't he recently been released from prison?

Released last year after a 6 year sentence for blackmail, so maybe some kind of secret cash stash coming from the proceeds? ;)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Lucycon wrote: »
    Released last year after a 6 year sentence for blackmail, so maybe some kind of secret cash stash coming from the proceeds? ;)

Our Kerrah does seem to have gone very quiet lately - maybe she is banking on a World Exclusive "Kerrah and her new baybee" spread in OK!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that this post will be ridiculed and if I could see the add-ons on the right, I'd click the blushing one, but I have a soft spot for KK.
  • Shady_Pines1Shady_Pines1 Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that this post will be ridiculed and if I could see the add-ons on the right, I'd click the blushing one, but I have a soft spot for KK.

I do too DiamondDoll :blush: She would drive you insane if she were a RL pal but she has a great gift and that is self awareness which makes her endearing and more easy to forgive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do too DiamondDoll :blush: She would drive you insane if she were a RL pal but she has a great gift and that is self awareness which makes her endearing and more easy to forgive.

You and I are a right pair of saddoes.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You and I are a right pair of saddoes.

That makes three of us then! I've alwayquite liked Kerry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    That makes three of us then! I've alwayquite liked Kerry.

Lol.

Saddoes united.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I've always felt sorry for her. I think she had a lousy start in life and has been badly used by a lot of people, including Bryan McFadden. She comes across as vulnerable and misguided, not as a cynical, self obsessed attention seeker. (to me anyway).
  • EVILSPEAKEVILSPEAK Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know about you lot but I can't wait to see what Frankie Boyle has to say about his favorite verbal punchbag. Seriously though there's bacteria that's doesn't breed at the rate she does but it's her kids I really feel for, she's no roll model and absolutely nothing to look up to and be proud of.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it that wastes of space like Kerry Katona breed like rabbits but people who would be wonderful parents can't have kids? It's so sad.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always felt sorry for her. I think she had a lousy start in life and has been badly used by a lot of people, including Bryan McFadden. She comes across as vulnerable and misguided, not as a cynical, self obsessed attention seeker. (to me anyway).

Well you're obviously a lot softer than me, I tend to reserve my sympathy for those folk that are truly hard done by.
    She married Brian McFadden over 11 years ago, in the interim, she married that rodent Mark,had two more kids and snuffed enough of Colombias finest to buy me and you ( forgive my presumption) a lovely family home. That's not to mention the countless luxury vehicles she purchased for that layabout...so forgive me if I don't subscribe to the feel sorry for the poor misguided Kerry Katona party. Whilst undoubtedly having an horrendous start in life, she has been given more breaks than most could ever dream of. I respect folk that have had it hard and make someting of their lives and give something back...not go bankrupt & go to the papers with her latest pregnancy and new chap. She's as media savvy as the rest of the z listers.
  • LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member

With regards to the bi-polar I think anyone would feel sympathy with her, after all, that's not her fault, but on the other hand loads of people have a lousy start in life, but they don't turn to drugs.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Well you're obviously a lot softer than me, I tend to reserve my sympathy for those folk that are truly hard done by.
    She married Brian McFadden over 11 years ago, in the interim, she married that rodent Mark,had two more kids and snuffed enough of Colombias finest to buy me and you ( forgive my presumption) a lovely family home. That's not to mention the countless luxury vehicles she purchased for that layabout...so forgive me if I don't subscribe to the feel sorry for the poor misguided Kerry Katona party. Whilst undoubtedly having an horrendous start in life, she has been given more breaks than most could ever dream of. I respect folk that have had it hard and make someting of their lives and give something back...not go bankrupt & go to the papers with her latest pregnancy and new chap. She's as media savvy as the rest of the z listers.

Unfortunately I have to agree with these points in bold.

It's time to start taking responsibility for her actions.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm with you. I had a brief moment of sympathy when Brian left her but she's had more than enough chances to get her act together and it appears she's learnt nothing.
    Nothing is ever her fault as well. It's always 'our Brian' 'our mam' 'our Mark' or Uncle Tom Cobbley. She's in her 30's and a mother of 4 and maybe it's about time she grew up and accepted responsibility for her own failings
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm with you. I had a brief moment of sympathy when Brian left her but she's had more than enough chances to get her act together and it appears she's learnt nothing.
    Nothing is ever her fault as well. It's always 'our Brian' 'our mam' 'our Mark' or Uncle Tom Cobbley. She's in her 30's and a mother of 4 and maybe it's about time she grew up and accepted responsibility for her own failings

Spot on Blondiexx:)
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying I agree with the way she leads her life. I just think she's had a tough time, has dealt with it really badly and is a pathetic mess as opposed to a conniving attention seeker. I also think the media are quite irresponsible. Instead of using her as some kind of entertainment for us all to laugh at or tut tut over, they should be leaving her alone to try and sort our her train crash of a life.
    Forum Member
    I'm not saying I agree with the way she leads her life. I just think she's had a tough time, has dealt with it really badly and is a pathetic mess as opposed to a conniving attention seeker. I also think the media are quite irresponsible. Instead of using her as some kind of entertainment for us all to laugh at or tut tut over, they should be leaving her alone to try and sort our her train crash of a life.

The problem is that without the media interest she would have no income, no big house, no big car, no private school for the children. She can't maintain her lifestyle without it.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WTF Kerry is having her fifth child :o
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I don't really care much for the woman, nor do I really care about how many kids she has, but it really bugs me that it'll be shoved down our throats when the new kid arrives. I just can't stand celebs who sell their baby pictures and do exclusives and tripe like that. I couldn't imagine doing it myself. I understand becoming a parent is an exciting, precious time and all, and you want everyone to know you're happy, but it's just exploitation. Some things should just be private family matters. :)
    Forum Member
    Kay_Price wrote: »
    I don't really care much for the woman, nor do I really care about how many kids she has, but it really bugs me that it'll be shoved down our throats when the new kid arrives. I just can't stand celebs who sell their baby pictures and do exclusives and tripe like that. I couldn't imagine doing it myself. I understand becoming a parent is an exciting, precious time and all, and you want everyone to know you're happy, but it's just exploitation. Some things should just be private family matters. :)

Something tells me you're not Chantelle Houghton.....
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Something tells me you're not Chantelle Houghton.....

Lol. Something told you right :p
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    she has been seen around High Wycombe and is apparently trying to get her girls into Wycombe Abbey school, how the hell can she afford that?

I remember Kerry was interviewed by some newspaper (can't remember the title) last year and she mentioned that her eldest daughter attends Wycombe Abbey as a boarder by being on scholarship.

I'm sure that Kerry's other 2 daughters don't attend there at all.
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it that wastes of space like Kerry Katona breed like rabbits but people who would be wonderful parents can't have kids? It's so sad.

Cause god is a b'stard,
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    I remember Kerry was interviewed by some newspaper (can't remember the title) last year and she mentioned that her eldest daughter attends Wycombe Abbey as a boarder by being on scholarship.

I'm sure that Kerry's other 2 daughters don't attend there at all.

A scholarship, words fail me how people and institutions fawn over this vile woman.