Options

Sadie Young Lucy's Killer?

shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have had these thoughts for months now, and i cant get away from it....

My theory is this, and i'm not the only one that has thought of this theory as i have copied a link below from youtube to look at. just scroll down to it, its a person called Zara Alexander!....

My theory is that, Lauren had an affair with Jake as we all know. Sadie was'nt too impressed about it. Can you remember when Jake was cooking a meal for Sadie, because he was expecting her, but we got the impression it was for lauren. Jake took his ring off because she never turned up and did go abit loopy!? Anywayz, I believe Sadie wanted to get revenge, but accidently got the wrong person, she was ment to of got Lauren and not Lucy. But because they were both wearing the same outfits she killed Lucy instead. could this also explain the blood in Jakes Kitchen, she could of went there after and left a trail. bookie are saying 100/1.....What do you guys think? cus i cant turn away from this? Any why Jake in Prison..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKjTS2AipBU

just look down and you will see this from another youtube user

zara alexander4 months ago

I think I know who it is and it's gonna throw what you have said out of the window completely !!!! Jake was going out with Lauren ( affair) and jakes wife found out about it and split up !!! She went away and left eastenders !!! Lauren confronted her which went a bit wrong two episodes before. Jake was cooking a meal for his wife but she never turned up which sent Jake a little loopy as I think she found out he was having another affair again. She was supposed to kill Lauren but killed Lucy this is my theory and have put on a bet at Ladbrokes bookies I am that sure if I am right Ladbrokes will give me £1000 !!! Let's not forget Jakes wife !!!! 

Comments

• Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unlikely however I do believe it was Lauren who was the intended target.

Don't forget they were wearing the same work clothes for a while
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    In terms of storylines, that wouldn't be a very satisfying reveal. Sadie was a minor character (who I would have loved to see stay on and become more prominent) and I would like to think the 30th anniversary killer reveal will feature someone a bit more prominent.

However, I hadn't thought of Sadie as a potential suspect, and had she stuck around she would be a worthy suspect, especially as the theory that the killer was looking for Lauren has even been addressed in the show!
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    This theory is as valid as any! There are so many credible suspects. I don't actually think Sadie did it. I think we'll be shocked when we do find out and I think it will be someone closer to home and a more major character will be to blame. Whoever it is will likely be caught and will leave the show.