100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member
    SarahJam wrote: »
    I have thought that Papa don't preach has been putting on a bit of weight recently...

Well the blind is from 2007 so hopefully she's cleaned up her act.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Well the blind is from 2007 so hopefully she's cleaned up her act.

Her epileptic fit (earlier this year I think) was quickly brushed under the carpet. Reckon her drug use has impacted on her quite heavily.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind items revealed

From April 9, 2008

I figure since i am always rightfully bashing Scientology, i thought i would share something about the "religion" of another actor. This late 20 something A-/B+ film actor has a little secret that belies his primarily clean cut image. He is a devout follower of Anton LaVey. He has a first edition Satanic Bible which was personally signed by LaVay. Our actor also the number 9 tattooed on himself to signify the nine rituals of the Satanic Church. He even went as far as to purchase some land where he and other followers use to practice many of these rituals.

Oz The Great And Powerful
    Forum Member

Blind items revealed

From April 9, 2008

I figure since i am always rightfully bashing Scientology, i thought i would share something about the "religion" of another actor. This late 20 something A-/B+ film actor has a little secret that belies his primarily clean cut image. He is a devout follower of Anton LaVey. He has a first edition Satanic Bible which was personally signed by LaVay. Our actor also the number 9 tattooed on himself to signify the nine rituals of the Satanic Church. He even went as far as to purchase some land where he and other followers use to practice many of these rituals.

99% of me thinks this is the usual CDAN grandstanding bulls**t. Though there is the 1% of me who thinks, yeah... this kind of makes sense in an odd way for the actor in question.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

3 - There are worse ways of earning a living I suppose ! !

Some years ago Kirk/Denny was a guest on a short-lived C4 panel show called Space Cadets (not the 'reality TV' Russian rocket hoax show of the same name). I heard a tale from someone who was at the taping who alleged that they had encountered him "going at it" in the dressing room with a young female assistant so perhaps the role required more than just rug-wrangling and what everyone had assumed to be the case was also true?
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member

Blind items revealed

From April 9, 2008

Isn't he in his 30s now? And I don't see him having a 'clean-cut image' really. If the description was 'pretentious asshat', it might be more accurate.
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emma555 wrote: »
    Isn't he in his 30s now? And I don't see him having a 'clean-cut image' really. If the description was 'pretentious asshat', it might be more accurate.

The post said 2008 and late 20s so that would make him in his 30s now - hes 35. It just about fits (he would have been 28 for about 2 more weeks after it was originally posted as a blind)
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    The post said 2008 and late 20s so that would make him in his 30s now - hes 35. It just about fits

Sorry, didn't see the 2008 part.
  • RedRoseRebelRedRoseRebel Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops I meant 29 for 2 weeks not 28. I miss the edit button lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from popbitch . . .

A celebrity magazine has been following which megastar couple thanks to a tip-off that the man was shagging around? They've not got any story to run, though, as the couple are clever enough (and generous enough) to make sure they pay any lovers more than any media outlet, so their secrets seem safe.
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fresh prince and his heavy metal wife have always had, seemingly, an open relationship.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    InDee wrote: »
    from popbitch . . .

A celebrity magazine has been following which megastar couple thanks to a tip-off that the man was shagging around? They've not got any story to run, though, as the couple are clever enough (and generous enough) to make sure they pay any lovers more than any media outlet, so their secrets seem safe.
    Hey back to the thread after a break! :D Rumour is that Goldenballs has never stopped.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Hey back to the thread after a break! :D Rumour is that Goldenballs has never stopped.

Which if true, implies both lead somewhat colourful lives.

IF true.
    as the couple are clever enough (and generous enough) to make sure they pay any lovers

Hmm...
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »

This A+ mostly movie actor has spent almost $50M in the past two years and is completely broke. He is so broke that he has signed away any future earnings and has no income despite his movies grossing well over $1B. He refuses to downsize or cutback though and thinks he can keep things going until he gets another big paycheck. He had his electricity tuned off in his primary house because he didn't pay the bill. He has a monthly cell phone because he doesn't have good enough credit to get a regular one. He owes all the cell phone carriers thousands of dollars.
    Not the pirate feller?
    This isn't the pirate. His estimated worth is $350m with current annual earnings at $100m. National treasure is worth under $20m (very low for such a well known actor) so secret spending would take him under. Finances taken from www.celebritynetworth.com
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Which if true, implies both lead somewhat colourful lives.

IF true.

Hmm...
    Fair point. I can't see it with her.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from popbitch . . .

Goop and Mr Yellow have both had rumoured 'dalliances'.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    :s Um... When do they ever do? Expect maybe years after the fact. Besides if it's all lies (and don't get me wrong a lot of CDAN and other sites are) That one about GOOP for example, if it's not true why don't they sue?

Well, for one thing suing for libel in the US is very different. The plaintiff has to prove something isn't true unlike here in Britain where the defendant has to prove it IS true. So celebs don't often go to court to sue for libel because it is fraught with danger that in the process other things might come out.
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Well, for one thing suing for libel in the US is very different. The plaintiff has to prove something isn't true unlike here in Britain where the defendant has to prove it IS true. So celebs don't often go to court to sue for libel because it is fraught with danger that in the process other things might come out.

This is true. Makes sense :)
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This former B list mostly movie actress who is now the biggest spoiled brat on the planet who won't be able to get guys to pay for her much longer and will then be reduced to f**king rich 75 year old men and wiping their diapers tried to get a guy fired last night. She was chain smoking inside and a security guard told her to stop. He told her more than once. He told her four or five times and then said he was going to kick her out. Our actress crushed out the cigarette and told the guy he would regret it. She came back a few minutes later with the supervisor and said that the security guard had groped her and wanted him fired. When the supervisor said they should review the security tapes the actress said never mind and ran away. She is the biggest f**king b**ch on the planet.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This former B list mostly movie actress who is now the biggest spoiled brat on the planet who won't be able to get guys to pay for her much longer and will then be reduced to f**king rich 75 year old men and wiping their diapers tried to get a guy fired last night. She was chain smoking inside and a security guard told her to stop. He told her more than once. He told her four or five times and then said he was going to kick her out. Our actress crushed out the cigarette and told the guy he would regret it. She came back a few minutes later with the supervisor and said that the security guard had groped her and wanted him fired. When the supervisor said they should review the security tapes the actress said never mind and ran away. She is the biggest f**king b**ch on the planet.

LiLo. Leopards don't change their spots.
  • Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LiLo. Leopards don't change their spots.

I thought her too.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from popbitch . . .

First person I thought of when reading this in the mail out was Golden Balls. He's never going to stop shagging around as long as his wife puts up with it. Silly woman,
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    99% of me thinks this is the usual CDAN grandstanding bulls**t. Though there is the 1% of me who thinks, yeah... this kind of makes sense in an odd way for the actor in question.

Perhaps satanic ritual is a logical explanation for last week's rather, um, unsavoury photos...
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I always have such a hard time believing that people actually worship 'Satan' any more.

It's one of these things you just assume died out with big curly perms and Murder She Wrote in the 80s.
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    rache_ wrote: »
    If you google her name with the incident, her name brings up the news articles. Not surprised she hasn't been named, as she was meant to be under supervision at the time it happened :(

So the show involved just carries on like nothing happened? Shocked that nobody at the top felt some guilt and resigned. Yes probably nothing to do with them directly, but it certainly puts the spotlight on these reality programmes and their duty of care to those involved. Let's be honest which of them gives a stuff about those they use to make successful TV? The lack of gratitude is sick.
This discussion has been closed.