Options

Conned.. An Original Hm Will Go This Week

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
Forum Member
Forgetting all the hysterics by Rex's ex and plots by Rex there should be one thing in the minds of all the HM when nominating this week and that is.
"I should nominate Nicole because she has been in the house 2 weeks and could win, which is not fair to all the HM who were in at the beginning. The only reasons she had for coming into the house was to see Rex, not to win, she openly admits she would never have gone on the show if Rex had not been in"
Those are the reasons the HM should give.
Also the reason Nicole did agree to go in was to confront Rex about the stripper and because of BB rules she has had to do this discreetly. Since the stories appeared she will have been dying to see him and find out

Comments

• Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    Rex has been so very busy ensuring Nicole won't be up for eviction. He really does play a blinder, playing B Block for all he's worth.

It's the night before nominations and who does he choose to share his thoughts with...Greedy Mo, Fake Rachel. He certainly knows how to get them on side.

I hope they show some sense and remember that he's ignored them since Nicole has been in the house, abused them and will go back to that once they have nommed an original hm.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gindav wrote: »
    Forgetting all the hysterics by Rex's ex and plots by Rex there should be one thing in the minds of all the HM when nominating this week and that is.
    "I should nominate Nicole because she has been in the house 2 weeks and could win, which is not fair to all the HM who were in at the beginning. The only reasons she had for coming into the house was to see Rex, not to win, she openly admits she would never have gone on the show if Rex had not been in"
    Also the reason Nicole did agree to go in was to confront Rex about the stripper and because of BB rules she has had to do this discreetly. Since the stories appeared she will have been dying to see him and find out

I still think Nicole will be up with either Lisa or Sara or maybe all three and Nicole will go
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The trip to Las Vegas happened during one of their break ups which has been discussed in the house by Rex.
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,191
    Forum Member
    There is no doubt in my mind that the guyz and galz of BBlock love Rex and aren't too keen on Nicole. However, if they fall for what he was doing last night then they are very silly.

I'm still not sure who will not vote for her and nominations this week will be very interesting indeed. Until last night's full on "Save Nicole" promotion by Rex I was pretty sure it was going to be Sara vs Nicole and maybe Lisa. Now, it could just be Lisa vs Sara which wouldn't be fair (in my eyes anyway) at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think Nicole will go this week...she will be nominated because a lot of the HM's think the experience has been too much for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rachel will nominate her and so will Mikey.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member

I can just imagine the sneer, derisory looks and "THANKS GUYS" if Nicoles name is read out.
  • Options
    PIDGASPIDGAS Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    The trip to Las Vegas happened during one of their break ups which has been discussed in the house by Rex.

And the 'break-up' was probably just an excuse to 'party' while he was away.
  • Options
    PIDGASPIDGAS Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can just imagine the sneer, derisory looks and "THANKS GUYS" if Nicoles name is read out.

Let's hope we don't have to just imagine them by the end of the week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think,when they really think the situation through quietly to themselves,without Radio Rex constantly on in the background trying to influence them,they will feel that they have to choose to nominate Nicole for their own conscience sake,it`s just too near the final now,and if she becomes HoH next week,then she will become immune and is there for the final ,having booted out old HM`s instead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Lisa & Sara are smart they should nominate Nicole & that will defo ensure them safe for another week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of the housemates have worked hard in there own way to survive from week to week and get this far. Who does Rex think he is to ask them to risk themselves being up in order to stem the tears of one housemate's late entry girlfriend!
    The fact that we think some might actually do this is madness in itself. If anyone changes their nomination because of Rex's request, we'll have to put it down to the Stockhom syndrome!!!

(Becoming hypnotised by your captor)
    I look forward to anyone spotting Bblockers discussing this ridiculous request amongst themselves!
  • Options
    nairneynairney Posts: 71
    Forum Member

and she's a pain!
  • Options
    mauriceukmauriceuk Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she wont win , we know and she is even said that. is she more of a pain than rex or lisa or mo or darnell (poor me poor me) she was put in as a girlfriend and if anyone to blame its BB for not understanding the show
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's hope they don't fall for his patter last night. He has barely bothered with them, except to insult Rachel and Mo, since Nicole has been in the house.

The only reason Mo and Darnell hang on his every word is because they think they'll be part of his lifestyle when they are back in the real world.

He'll be back with Nicole before you can blink an eyelid and drop them like hot cakes all over again.

Rex is playing a blinding game but hope they don't fall under his spell.

By the way, I'm a Darnell fan. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs E wrote: »
    Let's hope they don't fall for his patter last night. He has barely bothered with them, except to insult Rachel and Mo, since Nicole has been in the house.

The only reason Mo and Darnell hang on his every word is because they think they'll be part of his lifestyle when they are back in the real world.

He'll be back with Nicole before you can blink an eyelid and drop them like hot cakes all over again.

Crumbs, I thought I was the only person who thought like that because I'm a cynic.

BTW you can add Kat to that list too--she's another one who knows which side her bread's buttered on. Did you hear her saying she wouldn't be able to afford going clubbing after the house--aw, poor ickle poverty-stricken Kat. Of course Rex piped up: Don't worry Kat, we'll pay...:rolleyes:))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, Kat as well. But I feel she doesn't need him quite as much. I thought her fiance was loaded? Perhaps not then. I expect she thinks Rex will know many people in show business who could be useful to her.

Cynical, yes I am when watching BB. :D
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's it, isn't it, the hold he's got over them?

They're picturing VIP tables, free champagne, the life of the stars.

What they're actually going to get is one free meal at a table by the gents, for the opening of the new restaurant, throughout which Mo will be taunted for being Greedy, and possibly told, 'as a joke' not to steal any of the silverware.

If Rex is an especially festive mood, he might even hire a prostitute to pretend to be interested in Darnell.

They're going to have such a rotten time I almost feel sorry for them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

agree with comment.this a joint effort by both rex and nicole to influence nominations.just hope it doesnt work.........but in that setting who knows?
  • Options
    SupaTeeSupaTee Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the night before nominations and who does he choose to share his thoughts with...Greedy Mo, Fake Rachel. He certainly knows how to get them on side.

He did conceed that Rachel is as she is the whole time, but he did say she's portrayed as 'stupid', and also told her she's extremely annoying.
    He also said Sara was playing Mo, and that he's also stupid.

But I take your main point. He does certainly know how to get them onside. :)