Fifa 11 League

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Wow, thats a lot misleading. You celebrated your first goal by running around putting your fingers to your lips. I only celebrated the third goal because it was in the last minute and i came back from 2 -0 down with a shit team.

And the trash talking started from you, calling me names and saying i was 'v v v v v v very lucky' after i sent you a friendly message saying 'good game'. I only said you were easy because you pissed me off. And I even apologised for it, for which the response i got was ' stuff your apology you so and so'
    VERY misleading post, but i noticed that there are now an odd number of teams which means that one person will not be involved in the fixtures, so to make it easier can i not pull out of this league? My gf is already getting pissed off with me for playing on the xbox too much lately.

I think I need to be really clear about this and I trust that people will see from your post and tone what I was subjected to last night.

1."You celebrated your first goal by running around putting your fingers to your lips". No i did not
    2. "i came back from 2 -0 down with a shit team. " Schalke being 4 stars are hardly terrible
    3. "And the trash talking started from you, calling me names"
    That is a totally outrageous thing to say........you know that I did not. What names am I meant to have called you?
    I did say you were vvvvvv lucky and you were but you won so fair enough. In a game of football sometime teams do win with a degree of luck but I NEVER CALLED YOU any names.
    4. "stuff your apology you so and so" Another untruth. What I did say was that you can keep your apology. I never said so and so or any such thing.

I do find it very offensive that you have totally lied about what I am alleged to have said to you. Please send these message onto anyone in the league and if they match your account of our conversation then I will leave the league.

Let us be very clear. I never called you ANY names. I never said stuff your apology you so and so.

What I said to you was that you was 1 word -- classless.

Why? The goal celebration, the 3 replays and the message saying I am easy and that you would have won by more with a better team.
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think that for the sake of the league this needs to be put behind you two, personally i dont see the problem in celebrating or watching replays(though i wouldnt watch all 3 replays unless it was an amazing goal), but i agree there is no need for trash talk in any circumstances
    Forum Member
    mw0390 wrote: »
    i think that for the sake of the league this needs to be put behind you two, personally i dont see the problem in celebrating or watching replays(though i wouldnt watch all 3 replays unless it was an amazing goal), but i agree there is no need for trash talk in any circumstances

To be honest it is very easy to say that when he has clearly lied about my messages to him AND i do not have to accept trash talking messages from random people I do not know on XBL
  • gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You tell a good lie, I'll give you that. Anyway, theres no point in replying to your post because there really is no point in continuing this argument. I already apologised to which I got a very negative response to. I didnt get an apology from you, but oh well. Lets just leave it at that.

Now, I will try to continue on with the league, seeing as the fixtures have already been done.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    whens the next round of fixtures

me and my mighty Atletico Madrid are still undefeated having played 4, winning 3 drawing 1, im pumped :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have one game left to play and that is against superdog1984 to play
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna lose to Chonk as soon as we can get the match on....lol
    Forum Member
    You tell a good lie, I'll give you that. Anyway, theres no point in replying to your post because there really is no point in continuing this argument. I already apologised to which I got a very negative response to. I didnt get an apology from you, but oh well. Lets just leave it at that.

Now, I will try to continue on with the league, seeing as the fixtures have already been done.

You will not answer ANY of my points or provide ANY evidence because YOU A BLOODY LIAR
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys can we stop now??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree, enough is enough guys
    Forum Member
    Ok this is a strong matter of principle and I am afraid that it is too easy to say enough is enough when your not on the receiving end of HSP and his comments.

For a start, without going over it all again, I am annoyed by his behaviour in the game and the trash talking message after the game.

To make matters worse he comes on here and openly tells lies about what I did say to him.

I then come home from work tonight and I have another message from HSP....this time he is calling me "a bell end" and trash talking continuing about him letting me take a 2 goal lead.
  • y_keithy_keith Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Get stuck at work for a few days and you miss all the fun.........
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Personally i would just use the 'Block communications from this sender' function and then move on.

This goes for both of you.

Its the internet chaps,nothing's really personal. Don't take it to heart.:)

I should be picking this game up next week,so if we're having a cup or another league in the future can you please count me in?

thanks
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What He4rt said. Let's relax with any personal insults - anyone really being rude or trying to stir stuff up should be ashamed (I don't know who is doing what, but it applies to anyone). Lisa has put a fair bit of effort into getting this going, and it'd be a massive shame to see it fall apart at the seams now. He4rt, I'm sure you'd be welcomed with open arms, as long as you go easy on me:)

Sparky - I should be on tonight.
    Rob - gimme a shout whenever you're fighting fit and ready to roll.
    Forum Member
    In the light of being sent abusive messages from HSP , I really dont need to be called "bell-end" and the 2 other trash talking messages -- I believe it would be in my best interests to withdraw from the league.

Lisa - I am really sorry, my intention was to play fully in a friendly league but HSPs messages and his continued participation makes this impossible. I do not need to receive this from him. I am not prepared to accept him lying about what happened on these boards while at the same time sending me insulting messages on XBL
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deccydoo wrote: »
    In the light of being sent abusive messages from HSP , I really dont need to be called "bell-end" and the 2 other trash talking messages -- I believe it would be in my best interests to withdraw from the league.

Lisa - I am really sorry, my intention was to play fully in a friendly league but HSPs messages and his continued participation makes this impossible. I do not need to receive this from him. I am not prepared to accept him lying about what happened on these boards while at the same time sending me insulting messages on XBL

I think you two should just agree to ignore one another and continue to have fun playing everyone else. I don't know who's saying what to whom, or when, but let's just enjoy the games that are left to play.
  • Super Dog ManSuper Dog Man Posts: 4,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, as has already been said, this is a friends league.

Is it too much trouble to keep it civilised?

I don't want to see anyone drop out of the league for 2 reasons.

I would like to get the league finished and Lisa has put a lot of hard work into this.

We are 2 weeks in guys and of course at times we may be annoyed with something that happens in the game. But remember, its only a game.

I know its not nice with the name calling stuff Deccydoo, but jclick ignore, same goes for you Gladiator, and play the rest of the league. There are some very nice people in this league and some excellent gamers.

Lets not ruin it after 2 weeks ay.
    Forum Member
    Please do not see this as an equal argument which we should just move on from.

I have never once sent an abusive message to him. Never once called him ANY names. Never once just language hostile or insulting

It has been totally one sided
  • magic martinmagic martin Posts: 594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can imagine how upsetting and how unacceptable it feels to be on the end of any name calling or hostility - whoever says it.

Yes playing FIFA, or any game, can be frustrating at times and to be honest there are games I have played where I have done something that I'm not proud of e.g. deliberately fouled someone clean through on goal. But any name calling/hostility is completely unacceptable and in my view should be reported to Xbox live or Digitial Spy administrators as appropriate depending on how it occurs.

However this is a league that has been set up, with a lot of effort from Lisa, primarily for fun and entertainment.

It feels to me that there are two ways forward -
    i). To carry on with the league with Deccydoo and gladiator18 ignoring any further messages from each other and probably for their remining fixture to be voided and called a draw.
    ii). For them to leave the league and the legue to be reorganised either by accepting two new players or by voiding all their games (as 0 points and 0 goals for the remaining players) so as not to have to re-organise the whole fixture list.

My view, as per many above posts, is that the first option is the best option by far. As has been said, there are many people in the league who are really nice and against which you can have a competitive but fun game of football.

Overall in my experience this is a great league which brings much enjoyment and fun to many, so we should all try hard to enable for it to continue for everyone.

Martin :)
  • Miles_TMiles_T Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this thread and thought I might see if there was a place but after reading the thread nah I will definately give it a miss!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, you are still going on about it? It was a few days ago dude, give it a rest. What will happen if i state my case about what happened - nothing, so whats the point in me answering your points.

I will admit to the bellend comment but come on man, you have to admit to calling me names as well. When i sent the 'bellend' comment i was pissed off because you didnt accept my apology which i sent to you rather nicely. But mate, you have to let it go. You make it sound like ive been sending you abusive messages over the past few days when i havent, ive got other stuff to do. Overall I have sent you four messages( all straight after we had our match) and one of them said 'good game' and another was an apology.

You say you havent called me names, but just insulted me - whats the difference?
    Ive apologised once and i will apologise again now - Im sorry. Yet I still havent got an apology from you for insulting me, but it doesnt matter.

You can continue to bad mouth me on here, but I will not be saying another word about this anymore.
    And if CentralSpy wants me to leave the league, then I shall, because I dont want him leaving seeing as he really likes playing in this league.

Anyway, if I still remain in the league, then I shall be on most nights after 11pm to complete my matches until monday by which i will be going on holiday for a few days with the gf.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you two should just agree to ignore one another and continue to have fun playing everyone else. I don't know who's saying what to whom, or when, but let's just enjoy the games that are left to play.

Mate seriously, I had forgotten about the mini argument we had a few days ago. Ive not sent a bad message to him or talked to him since.
  • y_keithy_keith Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Anyway........I played Gladioator18 last night and was trounced 7-0. I've no idea why I'm playing so badly in this league as I've done ok in the few Live games i've played. I need a lot more practice online I think and I really hate Milan just now. I cant string 2 passes together without losing the ball and even with my team on Ultra Defensive, I'm still getting picked off far too easily. So i'm sitting on no points with a rubbish goal difference. Its going to be a long season I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am Inter and have to say they are S....L...O...W!

Always getting skinned by the midfield/forwards of my opposition

wont be picking them next time
    Forum Member
    I do actually agree this has gone on long enough.
    There are many many decent people in the league and I joined because I like FIFA and wanted to play in a friendly league.

No other members will really know what has gone on as it is really one word against another.

However I repeat I have not called HSP any names or insulted him. I described his behaviour and attitude towards me as classless. I stand by that.

I am still at work---a very long friday! It is my intention to leave the league either tonight or tomorrow, whenever I get the chance . I am not prepared to accept the comments by HSP and his subsequent attempts to say I am partly to blame.

There is simply no point in continuing if he cannot be honest about what when on and what was said .