Can we leave Gillian's daughters alone?

Comments

• Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nor are the daughters: their mother is.

But their mother CHOSE to put these children on nation TV, so they are now in the public eye and anyone can comment on them and the situation they are in/that their parents have put them in if they so wish to.
  • ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But their mother CHOSE to put these children on nation TV, so they are now in the public eye and anyone can comment on them and the situation they are in/that their parents have put them in if they so wish to.

No they can't, Katie Price and Peter Andre have their children on their reality shows all the time. It doesn't give the public the right to talk about them or comment on their looks.

Children are innocents, end of.

What the parent(s) do is their concern and they are answerable, the children are not answerable.:mad:
  • Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well lets agree to disagree then.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mariets wrote: »
    I've noticed a few people poking fun at her girls and it's just not on. They aren't to blame for their mother's wierdness and they're not ugly. They might need a decent haircut, but at 16 and 10, they don't deserve the nasty comments posted on here.

I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen a couple of posts commenting on the daughters out of the hundreds I've seen criticising Gillian - if the OP had posted their concern underneath one of those rather than starting a new thread bringing it to everyone's attention there probably wouldn't have been any others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both look like a couple of weedy, sickly nervous little things, but with such neurotic, obsessive parents they never stood a chance really.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just imagine her daughters boyfriends, .. thinking my god will they look like her mother in a few years time..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillian and her husband have put their daughters in the limelight, They did not have to do this but chose to use their daughters, Just shows how selfish they are, We never saw Nigel Havers family, What a GREAT parent Gillian is.
    Lets hope she lives and learns that she is not a normal parent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just imagine her daughters boyfriends, .. thinking my god will they look like her mother in a few years time..

haha!
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: OP if you want people to stop talking about the children, why start a topic about them? :D:D pretty daft thing to do imo
  • MenelausMenelaus Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to admit the older one is pretty ugly.

And they do need a haircut.

God knows what kind of life the have living with Gillian and her husband.... AND.. why would he let his two young girls fly to the other side of the world with out him??? Hmmmm.

I thought the older one was gorgeous, beautiful hair, really pretty! Sorry!
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Menelaus wrote: »

There is no way I would describe her as ugly I think she is pretty enough.
  • rors401rors401 Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was quite shocking. They didn't even know them and the kids have done nothing!
  • BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The older one isn't ugly. Yet, but she will be, because she is the image of her mother. When you see her with her sister, it looks more like mother and daughter: like her mother, she looks much older that she really is (I would have said about 25, had I not known). They're not a very good advert for the nutritional acumen of Ms. McKeith.

Also, as regards putting the kids in the public eye, remember the youtube video by the younger one ? Does anyone here who's seen it think it was her idea ?

Finally, the elusive Mr. Magaziner is not only their father, but he's also their mother's agent and manager, therefore I think we can safely assume that had he wished to 'protect' his children, he could, and would, have. As it is, the guy's giving an outstanding impression of The Invisible Man and letting the girls field the flak.
  • pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well lets agree to disagree then.
    No, let's agree to agree that your comments are somewhat nasty and uncalled for.

I can't stand Gillian McKeith for what she does, but leave the kids out of it.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    Menelaus wrote: »

Thought I was going mad as I thought she really pretty! glad to see I'm not alone!
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    pxd867 wrote: »
    No, let's agree to agree that your comments are somewhat nasty and uncalled for.

I can't stand Gillian McKeith for what she does, but leave the kids out of it.

I'll agree with that!
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yes she did, and ridicule her all you want - but it is still not on to ridicule the children.

Actually, I can't think of any circumstances when it is ok to ridicule children. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never said it was the childrens fault, the fault lies with the parents. The parents have put their children in this situation.

They are in the public eye now for a fee wich their parents will benifit from, not my fault!

So if I want to comment on their hair lengh and uglyness I will TUVM.

You are a horrible person (and probably fairly ugly, judging how you seem to feel the need to put down other people in order to make yourself feel better).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    You are a horrible person (and probably fairly ugly, judging how you seem to feel the need to put down other people in order to make yourself feel better).

Well said. I was no fan of Gillian, but I'm not gonna knock any child who tries to defend their own mother. Whether you want to agree or disagree is one thing, but slating their physical appearance is just bitchy and cruel.

I have no idea what Alexis Stardust looks like on the outside, but beautiful or not, she's clearly quite ugly on the inside.
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nor are the daughters: their mother is.
    Well Said Phoenix :)
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    The girls (or the older one anyway) has expressed her opinion in the media so that does bring her to public attention. She could have kept quiet and anonymous and been reunited with their mum away from the cameras.

They have to accept that you get the good with the bad if you court the media. Everyone will have an opinion on you.

Nobody should comment on their looks as it's irrelevant but they will. Not everybody but there are those out there who will poke fun at anybody.
  • diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am not condemming them. They are in he public eye now as they have decided to go on national TV and their mother is being well paid for it, therefor I have a right to voice my opinion.

Why do you have the right ?

They are children for god sake
  • IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whip wrote: »
    This is the most I've seen about her daughters anywhere.
    Slightly foolish starting a thread to tell people to stop talking about people that actually weren't talked about much.
    I've not heard or seen anything about them apart from this thread. SPIN?...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are both lovely little girls, like two little fairy-tale
    princesses.