Can we leave Gillian's daughters alone?

marietsmariets Posts: 1,262
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've noticed a few people poking fun at her girls and it's just not on. They aren't to blame for their mother's wierdness and they're not ugly. They might need a decent haircut, but at 16 and 10, they don't deserve the nasty comments posted on here.

Comments

• Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The younger one with the long hair is adorable, a real cutie actually. :D
  • annies1annies1 Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very well said. They never asked to be on tv and to be dragged into this, they dont' deserve to be condenmed just because they where there to support their mother!
  • Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to admit the older one is pretty ugly.

And they do need a haircut.

God knows what kind of life the have living with Gillian and her husband.... AND.. why would he let his two young girls fly to the other side of the world with out him??? Hmmmm.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great post op I feel sorry for her Children they must be getting savaged for no good reason.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    annies1 wrote: »
    Very well said. They never asked to be on tv and to be dragged into this, they dont' deserve to be condenmed just because they where there to support their mother!

I am not condemming them. They are in he public eye now as they have decided to go on national TV and their mother is being well paid for it, therefor I have a right to voice my opinion.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

God knows what kind of life the have living with Gillian and her husband.... AND.. why would he let his two young girls fly to the other side of the world with out him??? Hmmmm.

Children do it all the time when their parents work abroad and they go to Boarding education here.
  • di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Blame the bloody parents for allowing them to be exposed :mad: the father's done a good job of remaining totally anonymous - why dont they protect their children in the same way??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Blame the bloody parents for allowing them to be exposed :mad: the father's done a good job of remaining totally anonymous - why dont they protect their children in the same way??

Well said.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly! The father did go to Australia with the children and has not been seen once!

However, I think there have been very few posts poking fun about the children on this forum...the mother yes, the children ,..no!
  • marietsmariets Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You're doing it too. The oldest girl is 16 and the parents are allowing the media to focus on them, not themselves. Why is it the kids fault??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mariets wrote: »
    You're doing it too. The oldest girl is 16 and the parents are allowing the media to focus on them, not themselves. Why is it the kids fault??

Never said it was the childrens fault, the fault lies with the parents. The parents have put their children in this situation.

They are in the public eye now for a fee wich their parents will benifit from, not my fault!

So if I want to comment on their hair lengh and uglyness I will TUVM.
    Forum Member
    @OP

Do you know that the children are home schooled because of bullying? The eldest was subjected to bullying of the worst kind, primarily because of who her mother is.

That woman has gone in that jungle, and again has publicly humiliated her family...... thus exposing those children to further ridicule.

She should have damned well protected them and kept them out of the public eye.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @OP

Do you know that the children are home schooled because of bullying? The eldest was subjected to bullying of the worst kind, primarily because of who her mother is.

That woman has gone in that jungle, and again has publicly humiliated her family...... thus exposing those children to further ridicule.

The children being bullied is terrible but hardly surprising when their mother appeared on national TV inspecting other people's poo! Perhaps she should have thought of the effect her antics would have on her children before undertaking such programmes. Her children must have been mortified having to face their peers.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The children being bullied is terrible but hardly surprising when their mother appeared on national TV inspecting other people's poo! Perhaps she should have thought of the effect her antics would have on her children before undertaking such programmes. Her children must have been mortified having to face their peers.:(

I doubt they have any peers/friends if I'm honest and I think sadly the only thing their mother is concerned about is the big fat pay cheque and where her next TV deal is coming from.
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @OP

What you said. Exactly. The 'celebrities' should not subject their children to the media in any way shape or form. If those children, when they are of age (I do not consider 16 to be of age in this regard), find themselves exposed to the media for any celebrities' personal gain, it's child abuse.
    Forum Member

Evidentally, the bullying was as a result of 'lies being told about my mum' (the 'Dr' status) .... I thought the oldest girl looked really worried and upset in the car ferrying them back to the Hotel after she got out.

I think the woman is irresponsible in the extreme - probably the only way she can afford to give them a luxury holiday, what with her financial situation and all ;)
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mariets wrote: »

You started the thread.....Why?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    You started the thread.....Why?

This is the most I've seen about her daughters anywhere.
    Slightly foolish starting a thread to tell people to stop talking about people that actually weren't talked about much.
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evidentally, the bullying was as a result of 'lies being told about my mum' (the 'Dr' status) .... I thought the oldest girl looked really worried and upset in the car ferrying them back to the Hotel after she got out.

I think the woman is irresponsible in the extreme - probably the only way she can afford to give them a luxury holiday, what with her financial situation and all ;)

Not even a wink. It's simply dreadful and true. Luxury holiday? Just a simple camping holiday in the U.K. would appear to beyond this family's means, sadly for the children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    i thought they needed a post for themselves, well done op. I wonder if Gill puts her fingers in their poo also
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She looks okay to me. In any case, beauty/ugliness or aesthetic qualities in between are all in the eye of the beholder. It would be interesting to know how the eye of the average beholder would rate you, whose post I have quoted.

Also, it's hardly your place to be the arbiter of what length or density of their hair, or anyone else's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks okay to me. In any case, beauty/ugliness or aesthetic qualities in between are all in the eye of the beholder. It would be interesting to know how the eye of the average beholder would rate you, whose post I have quoted.

Also, it's hardly your place to be the arbiter of what length or density of their hair, or anyone else's.

I am not in the public eye for a large amount of money, therefor I dont see why I should be up for discussion.

The minute I put my picture up on this board for 25K is when you will have the right to discuss my apperance.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not in the public eye for a large amount of money.

Nor are the daughters: their mother is.
  • ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they were age 14 and 10 :confused:

Regardless of their ages though they should not be mentioned or talked about.
    I said in another thread that the children are not the fault of the parents and should be left invisible to the public eye.

As much as I disliked Gillian in the jungle, to start a thread talking about her children is despicable, as is calling any of her children ugly.

Shame on any of you for jumping on the "hate Gillian" bandwagon and taking it out on her children. :mad: