Gillian on Loose Women today

Repeated on ITV2 at 3:40

:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see that time hasn't diluted the woman's awfulness! :D I don't think the panel (or the audience) liked her much...
  • dodgygeezadodgygeeza Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Haha this is funny, she's getting the grilling Ant and Dec never gave her :D
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grilling? Not quite but maybe a light toasting.:D
    Forum Member
    cezzy wrote: »
    Grilling? Not quite but maybe a light toasting.:D
    OK grilling is a bit strong, but they're certainly making her squirm ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the audience response and Colleen Nolan's face. Fantastic.;)
  • SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    She has no pride whatsoever :rolleyes::mad:
  • Peter30Peter30 Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    I'm glad they're giving her quite a hard time. It's made me hate her even more than I did in the jungle. She actually expects us to buy her pre-prepared crap about her refusing to do the trials was somehow simply her not caving into peer pressure?!
  • elvis_presleyelvis_presley Posts: 280
    Forum Member
    So she went into the jungle without knowing what the programme was all about ? & why didn't they ask her how she knew to take contraband in the jungle ? & about how she knew all about Katie Price's trials ? & why didn't her agent tell her what she was letting herself in for ? you don't just sign up too something without looking into it first :confused: she is a total nutjob & she still says she knew nothing about the programme & she has phobias about everything that is in the jungle :eek: a total plank in my opinion. :eek:
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hasn't done herself any favours - today only showed what a big, fat, deluded liar she is.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    The comment she made that Shaun told her he found her sexy was soooo cringeworthy............as if!!!!!
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    colleen nolan is a stuck up self absorbed bitch, and as for the other ugly bitch sat on the other side of gillian.(dont think anyone actually knows who she is!) grrrr i hate it when they are on the panel!
    carol would of been far more interesting grilling gillian, colleen just came across nasty
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    colleen nolan is a stuck up self absorbed bitch, and as for the other ugly bitch sat on the other side of gillian.(dont think anyone actually knows who she is!) grrrr i hate it when they are on the panel!
    carol would of been far more interesting grilling gillian, colleen just came across nasty

Colleen's face said everything I was thinking. (I'm not nasty honest). From a quiet start, that was better TV gold than Fainty McFake's feint 'faints'
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she'd come out of the jungle and been at all humble then some of the stuff she was saying might wash. But she just laughs it all off in that annoying way or adds to the original tall tale to make it fit when someone points it out to her.

I never want her to cross my TV again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Just WHAT is the point of that stupid woman
    even being on T.V. ?!? ... She's NOT a "Celeb"
    in any true meaning of the word, she's a "Nutritionist"...
    ... meaning "Vegan", I s'pose ... and what's she most
    associated with ?!? ... Other Peoples POO !??! :)

/Goes off to set the video for the repeat of
    the show ;o)
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xqbgal wrote: »
    The comment she made that Shaun told her he found her sexy was soooo cringeworthy............as if!!!!!

WHAAAAAAT????:eek::eek::eek:

If anyone can provide evidence that Shaun told Gillian he found her sexy, I will donate my entire salary to Anton Deck's retirement fund.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHAAAAAAT????:eek::eek::eek:

If anyone can provide evidence that Shaun told Gillian he found her sexy, I will donate my entire salary to Anton Deck's retirement fund.

He would have a fit if he found out what she said, lying old cow.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think I'd want to advertise to the world that Shaun Ryder found me sexy anyway.:eek: Lie or not, it says a lot about her that it means so much, Lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she'd come out of the jungle and been at all humble then some of the stuff she was saying might wash. But she just laughs it all off in that annoying way or adds to the original tall tale to make it fit when someone points it out to her.

I never want her to cross my TV again.
    She's obviously never heard the phrase "When you're in a hole, stop digging!"

I hope that dreadful Heat magazine interview and today's Loose Women is the last we see of McKeith.
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She thinks that Shaun fancied her? :D:D:D

Tena lady, table 6 please - quickly! :eek:
  • buddysfenderbuddysfender Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I liked how she said she hadn't seen the clip of herself fainting and yet when they showed the clip you could hear her telling Ant and Dec how she felt when she was fainting! Also didn't they show her, her best (ha ha) bits when she was voted out? Deluded old witch is the nicest thing I can say about this awful woman
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    She also said she'd seen Dancing on Ice, how she did that when she doesn't own a TV is very confusing.
    Forum Member
    Wonder if she'll threaten legal action against Kate Thornton for calling her a liar?
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats next for Gillian, anyone else know of any more t.v interviews..would like to see one of them.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think it was possible but she made a bigger fool of herself today than she did in the jungle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't think it was possible but she made a bigger fool of herself today than she did in the jungle.
    Yes she did - she exposed herself as a total fraud with no remorse. And she has an egocentric belief that she was, and is, always right.

NPD in action!!:D