Comments

• BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's changed ? Irritating overrated twonk back then, same now. :cool:
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    His now vacant/dead/lost eyes are more of a worry imo.

I agree, plus i think he looked better before.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He still looks like he could do with a good wash to me :eek: :o
  • ritchritch Posts: 2,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just illustrates the sell out attitude, a person in his position either stays true to themselves and shuns the celebrity they could attain by changing or they adapt to to gain more success and fame.

I'd hoped he was more about staying true to himself, I wasnt a massive fan but respected his talent and differnt style. you cant really blame the guy, it takes a special type of person to ignore the celeb status and just stick to doing what they want, Brand is not that type.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I love Russell but these days he looks like he's had all the life sucked out of him. I like the earlier, naughty looking Russell the best.
  • LeehamLeeham Posts: 4,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs to cut the phony forced mysticism act, it doesn't make him interesting.
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still no improvement. Still as gormless as ever.

Gawd knows why all those women find him attractive? :rolleyes: From what I've heard his manhood is small, too.
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Still no improvement. Still as gormless as ever.

Gawd knows why all those women find him attractive? :rolleyes: From what I've heard his manhood is small, too.

Like Helen Mirren said in the Piers Morgan programme the other night, Russell loves women (and not just in a sexual way!) and this is a very attractive thing to any woman. I can imagine him being absolutely charming in real life. Also, it's not like he's overweight or bald! I saw him live on stage a couple of years ago and he was very attractive in the flesh.
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I like his new 'clean cut image', I like that it shows off his high cheek bones. I miss the controversy though, hes like a diluted Americanised version of himself now which is a shame.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did'nt want to watch this but gave it 5 minutes and was hooked. I like Russell always have, his book was frank and truthful and the same can be said for his interview with Piers. Good hour of T.V.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    I thought he looked quite yellow and puffy eyed on Piers, he seemed ill, thought that could've been my tv screen!

He's one of those people i don't know why I find funny when I watch him, just some of the things he comes out with!
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was on London Tonight yesterday, had a bit of stubble and looked much better for it. He's one of those guys that really suits facial hair (I know some ladies find it repulsive).
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone like Russell really settle down with one women. I find his relationship with Katy Perry interesting - good luck to him if you can really change for one woman.

Personally loved his guyliner and stubble look.
  • Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Old Russell was awesome.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never been a 'fan' of his, don't dislike him but have never seen the appeal of him. I do think he looks better now.

I watch the Piers Morgan interview on Saturday and he came across ok on that but its like I'm watching the same old routine with him everytime. PM kept going on and on about him being good looking, but personally I don't think he is, far too many teeth on show for my liking :D
  • mousymousy Posts: 926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is a really unattraictive man nomatter which way
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone like Russell really settle down with one women. I find his relationship with Katy Perry interesting - good luck to him if you can really change for one woman.

It seems to me he's treating his ''addiction'' to women the same way he's dealt with his drug habbit, cutting it off altogether. By getting married he's completely turned his back on his old ways (unless she's very open minded?:eek:). I find their relationship fasinating too!

Not liking the new Russell as much tbh, I liked him better naughty. :o
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    I think he just looks odd these days. His suits never quite seem to fit and his hair does not suit his face.

The wild hair Russel was far more attractive but he seems pretty much the same to me personality wise.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stand him but I preferred his old look. He seems to have an enormous chin without the scruffy beard. So that's why he had it, was it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Warren Beatty did.;) Hugh Hefner will be. Chasing after countless women is not an attractive look for men of a certain age and even with viagara, they just don't have the stamina to continue such a lifestyle. What a relief it must be to declare you have found true love as an excuse to become celibate in the old fashioned sense of the word, faithful within marriage.:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    His now vacant/dead/lost eyes are more of a worry imo. They say you have to sell your soul to make it in Hollywood. Let's hope this truly isn't the case. He may not be my thing but he always at least looked to be having a lot of fun-before the HW move.
    Surely the dead behind the eyes look is simply the result of all the drugs he consumed in the past just like with others it is a collapsed nose or rotten teeth?
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he just looks odd these days. His suits never quite seem to fit and his hair does not suit his face.

The wild hair Russel was far more attractive but he seems pretty much the same to me personality wise.

I agree! He looks a bit Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen to me now :o I didn't ever think he was attractive, but I now think he was more attractive before (if that makes any sense?!)
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    I love Russell but these days he looks like he's had all the life sucked out of him. I like the earlier, naughty looking Russell the best.

I totally agree with you Bathsheba, excently put :)
  • lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    That Arthur film he starred in is dreadful. His acting ability is non existent
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    His accent has changed too..