The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Stop arguing lol
    Just enjoy the news/reviews you've been given and prepare yourselves for LET IT GO because bish is back!!!!!!!!
  • universetippinguniversetipping Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^That's the spirit!

Danny, was Sheniece dancing in the video?
  • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    ^^That's the spirit!

Danny, was Sheniece dancing in the video?

No, she wasn't involved in the big dance scenes.
    She was involved in the party scenes which I was involved in though, she and David were at the front of the party scenes...
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Sooner for a new single yes...
    You know what? I don't care :D I've been waiting for 3 years...I can wait another one or two because at the end of the day I know it's worth to wait for this album. :cool:
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know what? I don't care

And I don't care either.

From what I've heard the video sounds hot...thanks for all the snippets you've given us shoed....I just want to hear the song SO badly now...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    No, she wasn't involved in the big dance scenes.
    She was involved in the party scenes which I was involved in though, she and David were at the front of the party scenes...

That's cool. Looking forward to seeing the end product!
  • djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elephant's still going strong in Ireland, it's at #13 :)
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Just when you thought someone was a real fan ...

*sigh*
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    djc_22 wrote: »
    Elephant's still going strong in Ireland, it's at #13 :)

Yeah but itunes is doing the usual shit again, messin up and stuff so i wouldn't date to say it actually is at 13
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but itunes is doing the usual shit again, messin up and stuff so i wouldn't date to say it actually is at 13

It's because of the price reduction I think. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm shocked that there isn't one picture of the video shoot yesterday. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm shocked that there isn't one picture of the video shoot yesterday. :eek:

I think they must have banned all cameras/phones etc from the set to stop leaks....a bit silly really as leaked photos help drum up hype...

Hopefully we'll get a behind the scenes video like we did for Elephant...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they must have banned all cameras/phones etc from the set to stop leaks....a bit silly really as leaked photos help drum up hype...

They'll probably send some photos to the press next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I was thinking too. Even Alex didn't post any pics and she even did with the Elephant shoot :(

And yes, hopefully we will.

I want Let It Go so badly. Danny your so lucky!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll probably send some photos to the press next week.

I hope so....she's been extremely secretive so far....she needs to clear a few things up and start working towards building some hype for the song....and on set photos help loads towards doing that...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melissa (Alex' mum) replied to someone asking when it's going to premiere and she replied

"april 10 i believe! U will love it its really a grt song ! As 4 da vid, ill c it when u do i didnt make the shoot (sad face!)"

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

We'll probably get some news this weekend/before the 10th! Yasss :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^

Exciting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melissa (Alex' mum) replied to someone asking when it's going to premiere and she replied

"april 10 i believe! U will love it its really a grt song ! As 4 da vid, ill c it when u do i didnt make the shoot (sad face!)"

YES!!!....That's next Tuesday....this has made my weekend....if true of course....now all we need is for Alex to confirm it...
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

OMG....I AM READY TO BE SLAYED. Even if it's not on the 10th it has to be sometime next week.

I have a feeling even if the song's phenomenal, some people will try to find a fault in it as always :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    OMG....I AM READY TO BE SLAYED. Even if it's not on the 10th it has to be sometime next week.

I have a feeling even if the song's phenomenal, some people will try to find a fault in it as always :yawn:

I am READY TO BE SLAYED too loool....I'm so seriously ready for this....bring it on AB! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES!!!....That's next Tuesday....this has made my weekend....if true of course....now all we need is for Alex to confirm it...

I think it's true as I doubt Melissa would reply with a date if she wasn't sure about it. She could have replied, "I'm not sure" or along those lines if she doesn't know but yeah, Alex does need to confirm it. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's true as I doubt Melissa would reply with a date if she wasn't sure about it. She could have replied, "I'm not sure" or along those lines if she doesn't know but yeah, Alex does need to confirm it. :)

I think so too...plus her account is protected so she may be inclined to say more about things...but sometimes these things change last minute, but it's looking good so far...:D
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I am READY TO BE SLAYED too loool....I'm so seriously ready for this....bring it on AB! :D:D:D

omg me too, I think I'll be happy with it to be honest. Popjustice love it, people who've only heard it once seem to love it...this could potentially be her fourth number 1 :eek::eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg me too, I think I'll be happy with it to be honest. Popjustice love it, people who've only heard it once seem to love it...this could potentially be her fourth number 1 :eek::eek::D

And Shoed prefers it than Elephant so it's a good sign as I love Elephant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes! As soon as I heard the title I was excited....I just hope it lives up to my expectations...:D
This discussion has been closed.