Celebrity Apprentice 4 USA - UK Air Date

2»

Comments

• BigDaveXBigDaveX Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something gives me the feeling that Dionne's used to pulling the "Treat me exactly how I want otherwise I'm out of here!" card, and wasn't expecting Trump to actually call her bluff.

Before Dionne had her little tantrum it was so obvious that La Toya was going to be fired, so while it's kind of face-palmingly dumb that she couldn't see that, I'm certainly not going to complain about La Toya getting to carry on at Dionne's expense.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most people with those diva attitudes don't reveal it publicly because they have money, its know Dionne is broke hence her appearance for a a pay cheque.
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    Woah, that Nene lass went a bit Tonto on LaToya after they had won. Did you see the bit in the Boardroom when trump (after announcing the girls had won) said "Maybe you should all apologise to LaToya" and she quietly went "No".
  • StarryNight1983StarryNight1983 Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ego's on this programme :o:o:o:o
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Wanted Gary fired, he lied so much in that boardroom, and was so rude towards his team this week. I was fed up of episodes so far were all the men did was bitch about Gary when he seemed to do nothing wrong; this time however he was just awful.

Nene tells it how it is, she is right, La Toya was an awful PM so why should she lie and sit there saying she did a great job. La Toyas act of "everyone is picking on me, they want me to fail" is tiresome now. They didnt want you to fail LaToya, they was not happy because you was a crap PM who made them get 125 bags of sand and then changed the theme right at the last moment. Why Trump is favouring LaToya so much I have no idea.
    Forum Member
    Woah, that Nene lass went a bit Tonto on LaToya after they had won. Did you see the bit in the Boardroom when trump (after announcing the girls had won) said "Maybe you should all apologise to LaToya" and she quietly went "No".

"Casper the Ghost"

"You only got this far because of your last name"

Shes a bitch but she says what we are all thinking
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    How would Donald Trump have handled Sarah Dales? :D
    Forum Member
    How would Donald Trump have handled Sarah Dales? :D

He would have made her final 6/5, he always keeps a few crap ones around because he is more about entertainment candidates while Sugar focuses more on business skills.
  • fleabeefleabee Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very pleased with the winner!
    Forum Member
    It was very tough to call as both were admirable candidates. having said that, I think the right person won. John Rich just went about things calmly, efficiently and with no drama all series.

BTW, while I was in the kitchen making myself a little snack, did I hear Nene and Star have yet ANOTHER bust-up on the stage?
    I had my hands full at the time so couldn't leave to go watch what was happening.
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was very tough to call as both were admirable candidates. having said that, I think the right person won. John Rich just went about things calmly, efficiently and with no drama all series.

BTW, while I was in the kitchen making myself a little snack, did I hear Nene and Star have yet ANOTHER bust-up on the stage?
    I had my hands full at the time so couldn't leave to go watch what was happening.

Yep - both started bickering again with each other - and it did neither of them any favours. Nene is incredibly ignorant in the way she behaves and Star is so superior and smug - so take your pick as to worst candidate of the series!

On a brighter note - both candidates in the final were awesome - but really wanted John Rich to win. A very impressive man - from a business point of view and as a compassionate human being.

Find it hilarious how over the top Americans are in their praise for each other. Anyone would think Meatloaf had won a nobel peace prize or something the way he kept being told what a beautiful human being he was etc. So wacko.
  • BigDaveXBigDaveX Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CFCJM1 wrote: »
    Yep - both started bickering again with each other - and it did neither of them any favours. Nene is incredibly ignorant in the way she behaves and Star is so superior and smug - so take your pick as to worst candidate of the series!

They were both terrible, but let's face it, Dionne was worse than either of them. :p

As for the result, John definitely deserved to win it. Marlee would probably have won any other season (aside from possibly the All-Star season) without breaking a sweat, but John was just that little bit stronger and more consistent.
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why didn't Def Leopard want to use the kick drum?!

Also found it distasteful they were laughing about Richard Hatch being in prison, it's not really funny is it?!
    Forum Member
    Cheers for the explanations guys.

I also agree about the over the top praise Americans give each other on such shows, it's cringing, and you were absolutely right about the mocking of Hatch. It showed a distinct lack of class.
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure about the kick drum bit!? Have looked on Wikipedia at some of the seasons that followed this one, didn't realise we were so behind on them.