Awful Corrie storylines

Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The hoarding storyline, Simon storyline, Nick and Carla storyline, stupid Tracy storyline...anymore? Lol they are all crap at the moment

Comments

• PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
    Forum Member
    Oh no!!! Carla gambling!!! Woeful.
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    The hoarding storyline, Simon storyline, Nick and Carla storyline, stupid Tracy storyline...anymore? Lol they are all crap at the moment

The whole Callum storyline, especially Sarah!! Send her back to Italy on a one way ticket!!
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time to leave Blackburn
  • owen10owen10 Posts: 127,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chickens and Allotments That all i need to say
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You forgot the most annoying one of all: the seemingly neverending fight for Max. Yawn.
  • DaveinLeedsDaveinLeeds Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    You forgot the most annoying one of all: the seemingly neverending fight for Max. Yawn.
    Looks like David's going to get his end away tonight:)
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Platt stuff is a never-ending mess, both the Gail/Michael and David vs. Callum stories. Sarah is pathetic and you can tell Bethany who is still a child is played by a 20 year old woman.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But they are all real issues facing people in the real world ?

What do you want ?

I think they are great.
  • Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    The Cathy hoarding SL could be OK. Also Simon as it does reflect children of his age.
    As for Carla's gambling......this ones gonna suck.
  • JohnDoe14JohnDoe14 Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But they are all real issues facing people in the real world ?

What do you want ?

I think they are great.

I forgot how often someone tries to con their way into owning a business only to have it scuppered by your rival so you break into their flat and light a candle under a lampshade killing 2 people.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are all so woeful, especially Faye's baby, Max's custody battle, Cathy's hoarding and Carla's gambling. In fact thats most of them :D

Tracy's revenge and Simon's abuse are probably the best atm purely because of the acting.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    They are all so woeful, especially Faye's baby, Max's custody battle, Cathy's hoarding and Carla's gambling. In fact thats most of them :D

Tracy's revenge and Simon's abuse are probably the best atm purely because of the acting.

I agree with this post, and I will add to the list of rubbish - the Michael/NotGavin story.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with this post, and I will add to the list of rubbish - the Michael/NotGavin story.

P.S. I forgot the over-age pregnancy story, which was as dire as the under-age pregnancy story.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no!!! Carla gambling!!! Woeful.

If she starts playing online Bingo I'll never forgive her! :D