well looks like the got Vanessa in to ask nikki about her anorexia, 11yrs in hospital

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike Nikki very much .Her tantrums and her selfish behaviour really gets on my nerves.

She is my worst HM ever but I did feel for her there.

I hope she doesn't win though.
    In fact I hope anyone wins but her.
  • Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got very choked up with it especially when she said she cried because she couldn't get her jeans on.
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    That was very emotional & from the heart, poor Nikki & well done Vanessa for handling it with sensitivity.

Felt sorry for Nikki, poor kid, but what's all this quick fire questioning from Vanessa? Is she honing her interviewing skills for a possible return to television land?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I felt for her, for probably the first time ever.
  • danceslikehippodanceslikehippo Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Yeah, and pies grow on trees and are picked whole by a lovely old chap called Mr Kipling, before being packed into little cardboard giftboxes by an army of Oompah-Loompahs!

Don't be so silly !!!

Everyone knows the Oompah-Loompahs work for Willy Wonker and NOT Mr Kipling!!!!:p

Have to admit, i really did feel for nikki then. She really has been through it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. I can see people taking a cynical approach to that chat and thinking that was just an act or a ploy for sympathy, but I thought it was very genuine and touching. :(
  • randomocityrandomocity Posts: 2,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Of course it has... it scores points with the silly voters.

Oh come on! Anyone who isn't a die hard Nikki hater can see it was genuine and from the heart. It was a very moving scene and could be her winning moment as someone else said.
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Her conversation with Vanessa has really opened my eyes with regard to Nikki. I never knew she had anorexia at such a young age and was in hospital for such a long time.
    Poor thing!

All this business about Jade being the Ultimate housemate :confused:In my opinion Nikki had been through so much more than Jade had when she went into the house She certainly conquered her demons by going into the BB house.
    That must have taken a lot of courage to do that.

By that reasoning then surely Steve should be the Ultimate Big Brother winner?

I'd really hate the winner of winners to get there with the sympathy vote. The ultimate winner should be the most entertaining/likeable character imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    crying without tears....classic
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    They also discussed how Nikki does a show with natalie Cassidy, Anne Diamond and some others about diet and over/under eating along the lines of the Vagina Monalog(spl) but about eating disorders
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I cannot believe people are fooled by this biased editing, nikki is a brat of the first order
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Felt sorry for Nikki, poor kid, but what's all this quick fire questioning from Vanessa? Is she honing her interviewing skills for a possible return to television land?

Maybe she's hoping to get Davina's job if/when BB moves to Channel 5
  • Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I honestly think with Vanessa it comes naturally to her, I think she shows a real interest in people & as its always been part of her work it spills over in to her everyday life.
    I don't think there is an agenda to her conversations, just interest.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparc wrote: »
    I dislike Nikki very much .Her tantrums and her selfish behaviour really gets on my nerves.

In fact I hope anyone wins but her.[/QUOT

Ditto, I dont hate her but she cannot win. that was well timed.
  • SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on! Anyone who isn't a die hard Nikki hater can see it was genuine and from the heart. It was a very moving scene and could be her winning moment as someone else said.

I am not a die-hard Nikki hater. She can be so cute that you could hug her, but moments later she acts like a three-year old and you feel like slapping her silly.

That was just a ridiculously setup pile of pity designed to appeal to those who like it served thick and sugary!
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I,m not a Nikki fan but if tonight has helped other sufferers which I would like to think it has Nikki has gone way up in my estirmation this is a disease which effects so many young girls thank God my Daughter didnt suffer from it and my heart gos out not only to the victims but also to their Parents :cry:
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Sparc wrote: »

In fact I hope anyone wins but her.
    I dnt like her that much but watching the full convo on LF brought a lump to my throat
  • BensthewinnerBensthewinner Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki hugs Vanessa and pause. hold for 5 seconds until the noise from the camera zooming in stops...... then release.
  • azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was actually filling up. I'm usually a bit of a cynic but Nikki IMO was talking from the heart + totally oblivious that she's being watched by XX amount of people. It kinda makes it more understandable why she's so immature cos she never had a natural childhood. BB has been her life saver + i for one hope she wins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes and now she needs to go through the doors.
  • cheekscheeks Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nonsense it came from her heart

I was referring to the show's editing, not an attack on Nikki....

I just think that plenty of entertaining things have been omitted..namely BBLBC.....:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sad that the other woman are talking about marriage etc also and she (to my knowledge) is alone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing has changed for me. My opinions of Nikki were formed during the first week of BB7.
    I learned more about her anorexia in an interview she did in Dublin and there were no waterworks there. Maybe because it was not a reality show.
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looncat wrote: »
    I cannot believe people are fooled by this biased editing, nikki is a brat of the first order

I've seen biased editing for the last 11 weeks with THAT WOMAN from BB11, I know what biased editing is, that with Nikki and Vanessa was totally natural and for the sake of young women everywhere a conversation that needed to be shown.

I dont want Nikki to win but I admire her more now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She only did it to get Vanessas earings.