Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I've never noticed until you pointed it out.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0b26a64651b82d4ba0561cc0467ce0df/tumblr_mk5m57K7dG1rf33z2o1_500.jpg
    She actually looked like she was about to kill someone :eek: lol

Oh, come on!! Have you never been snapped before you get your face properly set???
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Another KCA interview
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Jc4O42FyM
    Leigh-Anne's reaction to Jesy saying she would slime the Bieber :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know when we find out who won the UK categories? One Direction weren't there so maybe they didn't win ;) although I would be very shocked if LM won over 1D considering how big they are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fifth Harmony fangirl over Little Mix :D
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0bg4Zdc4x0
    And then they get asked who they would date in 1D when Perrie is next to them. Awkward.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Little Mix get to perform at the Teen Choice Awards which will be on August 9th this year. They don't seem to be busy early August, so hopefully they get to perform so they can give Wings that final boost :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah teen choice awards is where they win the surf boards......... So Missy shot he scene in LA......really want to see the video.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    *waiting* for a tv appearance announcement somewhere :( still hoping though :/
  • Options
    aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    Sorry to disagree...The whole point of their differing outfits is that they show individual personalities.. this something they state repeatedly:D:p

Hence the name Little Mix..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    So they didn't actually meet? I wonder if they did an Olly Murs and got Missy to shoot in a total different location .....or is she not in the video at all . . . .

Most of the time takes are recorded in different places.
    Missy has recorded her parts in the US and the girls must have rearranged their parts after their DNA tour.
    Technology nowadays is something else.
    They will eventually meet at the big tv show or event to introduce the songs to fans.

Someone mentioned earlier about Perrie's look towards L.A... I think that she simply tries to concentrate, she's got the sun facing her and the noise behind...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    I've never noticed until you pointed it out.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0b26a64651b82d4ba0561cc0467ce0df/tumblr_mk5m57K7dG1rf33z2o1_500.jpg
    She actually looked like she was about to kill someone :eek: lol

Asides L.A looks, that pic is great.
    I guess L.A is maturing. She may now look stiff but she shows class...
    I don't really want her to let loose like Alexandra Burke who has now become the most annoying person in the circuit since fame hit the wrong side of her brain..
    As a black person myself, I see her as an embarrassment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »
    Asides L.A looks, that pic is great.
    I guess L.A is maturing. She may now look stiff but she shows class...
    I don't really want her to let loose like Alexandra Burke who has now become the most annoying person in the circuit since fame hit the wrong side of her brain..
    As a black person myself, I see her as an embarrassment.

Alexandra is just a confident young women ..... I don't see fame hit her in the wrong side of the brain, she just knows what she wants and is not afraid to say it ......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm starving for some hillbilly moments. Maybe they were told it wouldnt go down in the US.

I think so too....I do remember reading on the youtube video that a person from the south was offended because stereotyping blah blah blah ............. I do think sometimes Americans don't get the British's sense of humor............ sometimes we like to take the mick with certain things, which I find very funny ...lol :D:p
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LittleMixDaily.com‏@LittleMixOnline
    Missy Elliott shot her part of the How Ya Doin video in Los Angeles.

^^^^^^
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    I think so too....I do remember reading on the youtube video that a person from the south was offended because stereotyping blah blah blah ............. I do think sometimes Americans don't get the British's sense of humor............ sometimes we like to take the mick with certain things, which I find very funny ...lol :D:p

I find the hillbilly thing funny, because I know the girls got it off a tv show and have no idea of why it could possibly be offensive but I will let you guys know. My friends from Louisiana, and Nashville Tennessee, have told me that anyone with a Southern accent is automatically perceived as being an illiterate. Appalachia is a very very poor and desolate region and that's where the hillbilly thing originated from, and my Tenn. friend is esp. rankled when she thinks people are laughing at them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I find the hillbilly thing funny, because I know the girls got it off a tv show and have no idea of why it could possibly be offensive but I will let you guys know. My friends from Louisiana, and Nashville Tennessee, have told me that anyone with a Southern accent is automatically perceived as being an illiterate. Appalachia is a very very poor and desolate region and that's where the hillbilly thing originated from, and my Tenn. friend is esp. rankled when she thinks people are laughing at them.

They got it off of the Amanda Show, Little Mix's version is far better though.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWciGhNUftI
    I'm not bias :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they going to get 500 people at the Phoenix signing event today?

https://www.facebook.com/events/232300540241238/?context=create
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aldu wrote: »
    Showing off her slender frame, the Thirlwall

"the Thirlwall"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they going to get 500 people at the Phoenix signing event today?

https://www.facebook.com/events/232300540241238/?context=create

Well it says that 498 people are going but sometimes this facebook event things lie......some people just press going for the fun of it...... I expect over 300 or maybe 200
  • Options
    davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    does this fan signing start in 2 hours
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arizona is on Mountain Standard Time, and right now is the same as Pacific, so they have 5 hours. Currently its 10:30 AM here and Arizona.

They should be flying into Sky Harbor, Phoenix.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The line is already forming. I hope they dont fry out there.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=500234506690871&set=oa.149456058554900&type=1&theater
  • Options
    19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What About Us beat Wings first week sales by nearly double!

It sold 114K! and is the Highest Selling Single of 2013 so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    What About Us beat Wings first week sales by nearly double!

It sold 114K! and is the Highest Selling Single of 2013 so far.

Nearly double? :confused: Wings sold 107k in first week. And didn't 1D sell 118k or something for their charity single? (or was it 112k?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CxhrRKAbHD0
    American boy mixers are crazy (in a good way)! :eek: lol
    I see the girls were chatting to quite a few celebrities (or maybe they were just being interviewed)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Wings continues its growth on us pop radio, it'll probably be top 20 on radio by the time the album comes.
This discussion has been closed.