Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooneoo wrote: »
    Nearly double? :confused: Wings sold 107k in first week. And didn't 1D sell 118k or something for their charity single? (or was it 112k?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CxhrRKAbHD0
    American boy mixers are crazy (in a good way)! :eek: lol
    I see the girls were chatting to quite a few celebrities (or maybe they were just being interviewed)

1D sold 112K :)

107K - 114K near enough double :p

I will watch that video soon! What do you mean by good crazy lol? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »

But doesn't double mean "2 times"? so it would be 214k sales for the Sats. :confused:

That boy mixer in the video is literally shouting out their names across the street from the KCA orange carpet lol. Uk boy mixers don't tend to do that I think :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So little Mix lost out to 1D to the UK KCA..........knew it was going to happen
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly double? :confused: Wings sold 107k in first week. And didn't 1D sell 118k or something for their charity single? (or was it 112k?)

I see the girls were chatting to quite a few celebrities (or maybe they were just being interviewed)

I will keep my mouth shut on that one and keep my thoughts to myself.
    Does Leigh-Ann look like a ghost??? I'm pretty sure I saw her right in front of my face along with Jade, Perrie, and Jesy. Maybe they just forgot her name. Very sad...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But doesn't double mean "2 times"? so it would be 214k sales for the Sats. :confused:

That boy mixer in the video is literally shouting out their names across the street from the KCA orange carpet lol. Uk boy mixers don't tend to do that I think :p

It does! :o:o

You may have noticed I post on here sometimes without thinking it through in my head first. Sigh :o

No they dont! I think Brittish people are more shy than their US counterparts! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, I've never seen so much shouting....however in the UK and US its different....you get more males who are fans of the disney/Nick lot in the US......
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah what do you mean ? They are a bit mental... :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    It does! :o:o

You may have noticed I post on here sometimes without thinking it through in my head first. Sigh :o

No they dont! I think Brittish people are more shy than their US counterparts! :D

Ah, I knew something was mistaken :p as 214k would be huge sales :eek: not even Cheryl's Call My Name had that much sales.

114k are still very VERY good sales tbh they even beat 1D that says a lot already. Now let's just pray the fan battle doesn't start :sleep: (but yep, can already imagine people calling LM flops :rolleyes:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »

I know :( TBH I knew they wouldnt win versus 1D anyway.
    Wow, I've never seen so much shouting....however in the UK and US its different....you get more males who are fans of the disney/Nick lot in the US......

Yeah as I said American guys seem more confident lol.

We never had them channels when I was growing up though it was just CBBC and CiTV. :) As we didnt have sky.
    Now let's just pray the fan battle doesn't start (but yep, can already imagine people calling LM flops )

Yeah :yawn: I like both (LM a bit more ;)) But still :yawn:
    Forum Member

Were they just shown? I thought it ended ages ago :eek::o. Don't they have an iPlayer thing on their website? I can't seem to find one :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JIAmf5iK59E
    And now we have a 1D/LM mashup.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    114k are still very VERY good sales tbh they even beat 1D that says a lot already. Now let's just pray the fan battle doesn't start :sleep: (but yep, can already imagine people calling LM flops :rolleyes:)

I think LM have done quite well for a new girl group....for an Xfactor act they have done OK....... They need to make album 2 to have mature songs so it appeals to older/wider audience and their lyrics to be less cheesy.

Also they do not need to write every song themselves. Sometimes the best song is written for you which is no biggie
    I read somewhere, where people loved the production it was slick but the lyrics lets it down.......
    Were they just shown? I thought it ended ages ago :eek::o. Don't they have an iPlayer thing on their website? I can't seem to find one :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JIAmf5iK59E
    And now we have a 1D/LM mashup.

It was on Nickelodeon UK version. You just missed it.

and that mash up is terrible .........

Edit: This is my favourite mash up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcHlARBVZOI

Especially the second chorus...... I've come to realised that many people use DNA because the production is amazeballs
    Forum Member
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/67afee1ed2a33591b8a799926af620ec/tumblr_mk6jjyevSV1s8ze2vo1_1280.png

^^ Apparently them after KCA at the LAX airport. Was it really hot in LA? I swear I just saw it snowed in NY a couple of days ago. Strange weather.

Edit: their outfits are giving me HYD vibe lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^

Jesy should wear them Glasses more often! they suit her so well! <3 Makes her more hotter aswell IMO
    Forum Member
    ^^

Jesy should wear them Glasses more often! they suit her so well! <3 Makes her more hotter aswell IMO

THANK YOU!!!!!!

And she should style her hair like that more often as well, much better than the big wavy hair imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/67afee1ed2a33591b8a799926af620ec/tumblr_mk6jjyevSV1s8ze2vo1_1280.png

^^ Apparently them after KCA at the LAX airport. Was it really hot in LA? I swear I just saw it snowed in NY a couple of days ago. Strange weather.

Edit: their outfits are giving me HYD vibe lol

LA is in the west where it tends to shine a lot
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^^ Apparently them after KCA at the LAX airport. Was it really hot in LA? I swear I just saw it snowed in NY a couple of days ago. Strange weather.Edit: their outfits are giving me HYD vibe lol

Why so???:confused: It is further from LA to NY than it is from NY to London... Not likely to have the same weather.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

And she should style her hair like that more often as well, much better than the big wavy hair imo.

I like the glasses but the hair looks like a cauliflower. She's better with her hair down IMO.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

You're Too Kind! :cry:

Lol I take it you agree? :D
    Forum Member
    old mixer wrote: »
    Why so???:confused: It is further from LA to NY than it is from NY to London... Not likely to have the same weather.:p

I don't expect they have the same weather but didn't expect it too be too different either. Oh well, I suck at geography, so I have an excuse :p
    PJ River wrote: »
    I like the glasses but the hair looks like a cauliflower. She's better with her hair down IMO.

She looks good with hair down as well but sometimes the big hair makes her face look rounder. With their hair held up it makes her face shape better imo.
    You're Too Kind! :cry:

Lol I take it you agree? :D

Yeah I think she looks AMAZING with glasses :cool:. I would like to know if they are actually real... I think they are, I've only seen her and Jade wear glasses in their casual times so that must mean they need them? (Well, we all know Jade needs to wear glasses).
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...Yeah I think she looks AMAZING with glasses :cool:. I would like to know if they are actually real... I think they are, I've only seen her and Jade wear glasses in their casual times so that must mean they need them? (Well, we all know Jade needs to wear glasses).

Perrie wore glasses at judges houses:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    Perrie wore glasses at judges houses:)

Yes ! What happened to those horrendous glasses ? Does she still have a sight problem ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    Yes ! What happened to those horrendous glasses ? Does she still have a sight problem ?

I don't think so, I think it just style glasses ....... the urban chick look
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's 1 hour until the event in Arizona ...... these different time zones is confusing my brain

Edit: Here is the video when x factor won in 2012 in the KCA but only feature in the UK version because US don't care :D..... and LM accepting the award
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og2BJJ8R3yM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the girls doing anything on 31/03, 01/04 or 02/04?

As we go into summer time next Sunday at 1AM so we will be even further ahead of some places wont we?
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade and Jesy wear real glasses. Jade's visit to Spec Savers or whatever it is in her hometown has been publicized twice.

I'm personally not a fan of the updos on any of the girls. Flowing hair shapes the head better IMO. I liked when Jesy had the sideswept long hair.
    http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/20130220/200213_brit_awards_27/jesy-nelson-the-2013-brit-awards_3516155.jpg

Southern California is a semi desert with a Mediterranean climate and most of our weather comes off the Pacific. NY gets continental air.

March 31 is Easter Sunday and I'm not sure it would be a good idea for them to do something as a lot of people observe it here.

April 1 is Sacramento possibly San Francisco with the big event in Sacramento in the late afternoon. Details announced at 7 am Pacific tomorrow by the radio station.
This discussion has been closed.