Get Sneaky Samantha Out, AKA Stepford Wife, Wallpaper

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Samantha has provided absolutely no entertainment value to us viewers. Her gameplan has been to suck up to all the other HMs to avoid being nominated. She is sly and sneaky, always saying things behind peoples backs never to their face. No one has grilled her about her anti-women articles she writes for the Daily Mail. Only Julian seems to have sussed her out.

Get Sam OUT, save Rhian and Danica !!!:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PS who in their right mind brings cleaning cloths and an apron into the BB house with them? :confused:
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a journo, they have no scruples, she's taking it all in ready to milk 'my CBB hell ruined my looks' for the next xxxx years. Get her out,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    She's a journo, they have no scruples, she's taking it all in ready to milk 'my CBB hell ruined my looks' for the next xxxx years. Get her out,

Plus, I think her husband must be missing his daily foot rubs, GET SAM OUT! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree..I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but i have not warmed to her at all.
    She comes across as insincere when chatting to housemate's
    i have noticed a lot of times she keeps her head down or appears to be busy when she if another housemate gossips to her.Almost like she doesn't want to appear to be engaging in anything untoward to others.
    She has tried to make herself indispensable by taking on the cooking role and that as i see is all she does.
    Even Ashley said he didn't want her out as she does the cooking...Shame let them get off their backsides and have a go.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Samantha has provided absolutely no entertainment value to us viewers. Her gameplan has been to suck up to all the other HMs to avoid being nominated. She is sly and sneaky, always saying things behind peoples backs never to their face. No one has grilled her about her anti-women articles she writes for the Daily Mail. Only Julian seems to have sussed her out.

Get Sam OUT, save Rhian and Danica !!!:)

Yes, I totally agree with you chipbuttie, get Samantha The Stepford wife out. She is just so damn boring, constantly sucking up to both Julie and Martin and also Lorenzo, Mike and Harvey as well. This women is just so boring. Not nice either, she has nominated Rhian every single time and now Danica as well and yet she goes on about other women being jealous of her because she is beautiful when she most definitely is not!
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    Get sneaky dullard Sam out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PS who in their right mind brings cleaning cloths and an apron into the BB house with them? :confused:

I guess someone with a game plan who wants to make themselves indispensable. :)
    I think tbh she annoys me more than Mike at times and i can't stand him lol
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would be my first choice to be out too but I think there is too much bad feeling directed at the 2 younger girls.

I wish someone would challenge her on some of the stuff she has written. I think Julian just avoids her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    She would be my first choice to be out too but I think there is too much bad feeling directed at the 2 younger girls.

I wish someone would challenge her on some of the stuff she has written. I think Julian just avoids her.

I would have LOVED to have seen the HMs tackle her about her articles, one was apparently how some women are too ugly for TV. She disgusts me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Look how she managed to make herself invisible for 2 rounds of noms by wearing marigold gloves and a pinny, don't knock the power of dusters and aprons.:D.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

In fairness, Coleen did that on the first or second night in there, and she replied that she was just doing a job and wrote stuff that would sell papers, and gave the impression that she didn't really believe her own hype! She said she did it to bring in money because her husband is ill and she had lost everything a few years ago.

But I do agree she has been a rather dull housemate, but completely inoffensive!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get her out, she is sly, dont forget Julie said she is not going, is that why she done the shopping list, They can all cook she just wants to be in control
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have LOVED to have seen the HMs tackle her about her articles, one was apparently how some women are too ugly for TV. She disgusts me.

When you have a few skeltons in the cupboards yourself you will hardly rock someone else's boat. Look how 8 out of 11 of them said Harvey wasn't a love Rat.:rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, Samantha is one of my least liked hms, she is only in the house because she wrote that women were jealous of her beauty. This woman is just so delusional, she is not beautiful at all, she looked so funny with that condom on her head and the size of her nose, nobody could be beautiful with a nose like that but then she has the cheek to say that ugly people should not be on tv!

Plus she has obviously looked up about both Rhian and Danica because she keeps bringing more snippets forward about them all the time. First it was Rhian and now its Danica. She said she did not know what Danica actually did with her rinsing but then last night when she went into the dr she seemed to know full well what Danica did on the internet when she was sticking up for Mike! Sam is very sly and I would love to see her go tonight.

Next on my hitlist would be Harvey, Ashley and Julie!
  • katieknolweskatieknolwes Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rather have her than danica , she is awful to the situation
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really would like her to go tonight too,

She contributes nothing of interest and seems to spend a lot of time earwigging,lurking in the smoking area to catch conversations.

Spent my vote on Rhian for tonight as I think she's ok and gets a lot of stick for not much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree Darcyprincess...

Great hit list except i would like to fit Mike in there too lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look how she managed to make herself invisible for 2 rounds of noms by wearing marigold gloves and a pinny, don't knock the power of dusters and aprons.:D.

I know, I'm amazed she's actually up for eviction considering she does everything but wipe the HMs bums for them.:D

This could be our only chance to get her out, otherwise she will sail right through to the final, which isn't far off now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rather have her than danica , she is awful to the situation

You do know that Mike is a self confessed player? He has orgies and brags about sleeping with lots of women? He's not some young innocent boy you know.
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Samantha is one of my least liked hms, she is only in the house because she wrote that women were jealous of her beauty. This woman is just so delusional, she is not beautiful at all, she looked so funny with that condom on her head and the size of her nose, nobody could be beautiful with a nose like that but then she has the cheek to say that ugly people should not be on tv!

Plus she has obviously looked up about both Rhian and Danica because she keeps bringing more snippets forward about them all the time. First it was Rhian and now its Danica. She said she did not know what Danica actually did with her rinsing but then last night when she went into the dr she seemed to know full well what Danica did on the internet when she was sticking up for Mike! Sam is very sly and I would love to see her go tonight.

Next on my hitlist would be Harvey, Ashley and Julie!

That just about sums up my hit list too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muffintop wrote: »
    I totally agree Darcyprincess...

Great hit list except i would like to fit Mike in there too lol

How strange is that, as soon as I had pressed submit, I realised that I should have added Mikes name too. So there we have it, add him to our list too then!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How strange is that, as soon as I had pressed submit, I realised that I should have added Mikes name too. So there we have it, add him to our list too then!:)

lol:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, I'm amazed she's actually up for eviction considering she does everything but wipe the HMs bums for them.:D

This could be our only chance to get her out, otherwise she will sail right through to the final, which isn't far off now.

Yes, this is my biggest fear too, it is bad enough still having Harvey, Ashley and Julie and with Mike up tonight I very much doubt he will go either so if we want Samantha out then we will have to put a vote in for each of Danica and Rhian I think. Are you voting just the once to save these two?
  • Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now you have my complete wish list too.
    I find Sam too sneaky, she is not being real. She is definitely not interested in the sisterhood, she doesn't make much effort with the other females, but fusses around the men like a cross between a stepford wife, Mother Theresa and Ma Baker.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, this is my biggest fear too, it is bad enough still having Harvey, Ashley and Julie and with Mike up tonight I very much doubt he will go either so if we want Samantha out then we will have to put a vote in for each of Danica and Rhian I think. Are you voting just the once to save these two?

I'd really like to but my OH hasn't seen the phone bill yet from the many times I voted to keep Lauren in.:o

I might have a sneaky vote though.;)