Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmgrVD0EUro

Fuse interview from last week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen on tumblr someone who tattooed (i think it is) LM's logos on her arm (possible leg) and I'm like :eek::eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    Just seen on tumblr someone who tattooed (i think it is) LM's logos on her arm (possible leg) and I'm like :eek::eek::eek:

That's too bad for the girl cause the LM girls just changed their logos !
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    Perrie's purple hair dye has ran out it seems and she is back to blonde! :)

http://t.co/VRde4nNwS8

Are they all fading somewhat? Even Jade's hair looks like its losing the blue. I would think they have to keep the colors for a while for their sponsorship deal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    PJ River wrote: »
    I have noticed a trick they use during interviews. A question like "which artist would you like to collaborate with ?". Now this question has been asked a zillion times. So instead of going : Not this question again and act bored. Jade goes Woooo ! as if the question was interesting. She does it on a lot of questions.

I noticed that too :confused: I don't mean this in a harsh way but it's probably her fake side exposing *evil grin*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wings is 147 on amazon. So it's moving up there too.

Looks like it rebounded on iTunes though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wings on iTunes during US radio tour (midnight Eastern time)

Mar. 16 #152
    Mar. 17 #154
    Mar. 18 #157
    Mar. 19 #154
    Mar. 20 #146 (4 AM)
    Mar. 21 #138
    Mar. 22 #140 (3 AM)
    Mar. 23 #130
    Mar. 24 #124
    Mar. 25 #123
    Mar. 26 #147
    Mar. 27 #137

Phew. Better than the #154 I saw earlier.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I listened to the album version of HYD again this morning for comparison and god its so boring!!!
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    from tumblir the girls will have an interviews on the 22 April to add to the dates posted for France on this forum
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    davem1234 wrote: »
    from tumblir the girls will have an interviews on the 22 April to add to the dates posted for France on this forum
    Think the date came from this tweet
    https://twitter.com/ZikEver/status/317039975361286144
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is he for?
    Forum Member
    Who is he for?
    NO idea waiting for PJ River to translate it because google translate is not being very clear
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me, aldu or annuska can translate it.

Be there on the 22nd of April on ZikEver. LittleMix will be the guests with some nice surprises.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS - TOP 200 (via Buzzjack/UKMix)

(billboard chart date 6th April 2013)

LW | TW ARTIST TITLE | TW SALES | %INCREASE | LW SALES | TOTAL SALES

178 142 LITTLE MIX WINGS 12,876 28 10,053 78,799

Just under 13k in sales! Woohoo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missy Elliott ‏@MissyElliott

I'm just thank that @LittleMixOffic asked me to be apart of their record! Very grateful!

Her music isnt my cup of tea, but I really love her enthusiasm and graciousness. And from the tweets on her page it looks like her own fans are liking the track too.
    Forum Member
    PJ River wrote: »
    Me, aldu or annuska can translate it.

Be there on the 22nd of April on ZikEver. LittleMix will be the guests with some nice surprises.

Thanks;)
    Is it for radio?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just seems to be a twitter/facebook account, maybe a blog.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha, no angels.
    Defending themselves they [The Mend] said: "They got us first. They trashed our dressing room, lipstick on the walls - wrote our lyrics and changed them to some very rude words."

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/little-mix-jade-thirwall-the-mend-britains-got-talent-tour-pranks-where-were-you-183559968.html
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Missy Elliott ‏@MissyElliott

I'm just thank that @LittleMixOffic asked me to be apart of their record! Very grateful!

Her music isnt my cup of tea, but I really love her enthusiasm and graciousness. And from the tweets on her page it looks like her own fans are liking the track too.

Aw she's lovely.
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    just seen on tumblir HYD music video next Thursday 4 April
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mixer HQ ♡‏@LittleMixerHQ
    According to @ItsJRCBitch, the How Ya Doin'? @LittleMixOffic video feat. @MissyElliott debuts in 1 week, next Thursday 4th April!

Breathe Must Breathe :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Was just listening to HYD ft. Missy again, the "woo woo" "uh uh" on the last chorus is seriously getting really annoying now, I didn't really notice them yesterday but today when I listened to the song again they really stood out and were really distracting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listening to Capital and I have heard Jesy advertising the hair colour the girls all used in the last two ad breaks.

The first advert goes "Hi we're Little Mix!" then Jesy advertises the product.

The 2nd advert goes "Hiii! Its Jesy from Little Mix" then Jesy advertises the product.

EDIT:

Just heard Perrie's! its the same as the 2nd one except from its Perrie instead of Jesy :)

The girls must all have a seperate advert then. Hopefully I hear Jade and Leigh's in the next two ad breaks! :D
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Listening to Capital and I have heard Jesy advertising the hair colour the girls all used in the last two ad breaks.

The first advert goes "Hi we're Little Mix!" then Jesy advertises the product.

The 2nd advert goes "Hiii! Its Jesy from Little Mix" then Jesy advertises the product.

I hope when they come back to the UK they update their colours *looking at you Jade and Jesy*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HYD single version is very good, it seems to be getting very good reviews across the internet. I hope it smashes the chart, it sounds something for the summer.

I wonder if it was Missy's idea to add a new chorus because I'm liking it and her verse. I can also see this doing well in America........ hopefully they get to work with Missy because I love her work ... and her music videos tends to be awesome...
This discussion has been closed.