Louis back as fifth judge for live shows !

conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
Forum Member
✭✭
Dan Wooton has the exclusive in The Sun tomorrow. !!!! Great news !!

Comments

• worldfreeworldfree Posts: 2,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What??
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently the sun are running a story Grimshaw is getting the blame for the ratings
    and Walsh is back as a 5th judge for the live shows.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://twitter.com/TM_XFactor/status/647160558052089856

also ripping off strictly with scoring paddles
  • TuvokTuvok Posts: 1,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope he's back - get rid of pretty boy and "everybody loves me" - keep the blond one and Simon.
  • COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No surprise i knew he would be back as soon as he appeared in the Advert & Simon has been asking his advice

its been a bad week for Grimmy 1st it was the return of Moyles to Radio now its the return of Louis
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Dan Wooton has the exclusive in The Sun tomorrow. !!!! Great news !!

Great news indeed conchie, I'm so excited.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Wow. What a terrible idea.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This come as absolutely no surprise to anyone
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    about the only positive aspect about this , if true, is we shouldn't get any deadlocks with an odd number of judges

thats until the inevitable abstentions of course meaning just 4 vote
  • Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    http://twitter.com/TM_XFactor/status/647160558052089856

also ripping off strictly with scoring paddles
    As if Strictly was the first show ever to score its contestants.
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great news about the scoring, terrible news about Louis "The Irrelevant" Walsh.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit saddened the show has got itself in such a state that it feels this is the answer to its problems

Last weekend is the first episode I won't be catching up with since 2007, and I can assure you that Louis being on that panel would not make me feel any different
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan R wrote: »
    As if Strictly was the first show ever to score its contestants.

Wasn't it one of the 1st though when the show was originally Come Dancing back in the 50's ? Plus in terms of TV shows that are on now it is obviously a blatant rip off of Strictly, if it is happens, though it will probably last as long as that Flash Vote thing.

The whole thing seems desperate to be honest maybe even sad
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    didn't louis have some pretty critical things to say about skeletor in the run up to the series starting , if that was genuine and not just a set up to drum up publicity that might make things a bit frosty between the two of them
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its another nail in the shows coffin bring this clown back. Its laughable really.
  • Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be better if Simon was an impartial judge and the others have the categories
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like another one of those stories that is made up, but will end up being partially true. I don't think they'd do the voting paddles but Louis may well come back.
  • dizziedizzie Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scoring the contestants sounds like an utterly terrible idea! Apart from the blatant Strictly rip-off (sure, Strictly weren't the first, but they're the only show currently doing that, and they certainly didn't introduce it 12 years into the show's run!), I can't see any impartiality in what the judges score either their own or their rival's acts. Only Louis, probably giggling away on the end, would have any degree of impartiality, but he wouldn't resist sticking the boot into Simon and Cheryl's acts, just 'cos!

I do love Louis, as the panel is massively missing his ridiculous humour and personality, and a 5th judge would (theoretically) mean the end of deadlock, but it's all looking just so desperate, isn't it?! It's basically 'rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic' kind of stunts!
  • Jack_RamoneJack_Ramone Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    yaaay :D I always suspected he'd be back, but just cba with the autitions.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show is getting beyond a joke now. This and Big Brother are way past their sell by date and should have been put to bed ages ago.

Apart from 1D, no one has never been successful from this show.
  • Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    This show is getting beyond a joke now. This and Big Brother are way past their sell by date and should have been put to bed ages ago.

Apart from 1D, no one has never been successful from this show.
    Umm...Leona Lewis? JLS? Olly Murs? Cher Lloyd? Rebecca Ferguson? LITTLE MIX??
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this will do is turn more viewers off the show. The guy has no musical knowledge what so ever.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Okay, they got a NEW idiot and he didn't work out, so they're bringing back the OLD idiot instead? Who's insulted everyone in the papers (not just Grim The Moron) for weeks?

EDIT - Okay, even worse than replacing Grim, they're BOTH going to be there? 5 judges? Good lord. Including one who's badmouthed the others? Double good lord.
  • worldfreeworldfree Posts: 2,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is there a link to this article?
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its another nail in the shows coffin bring this clown back. Its laughable really.

It's exactly what Cowell deserves and a welcome step towards the cancellation of the stale,manipulated rubbish.:cool: