Hollyoaks 5 to die in blast...

Comments

• pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Doug, Leanne, Ash, Will, Clare?
  • Karen_Grant_WasKaren_Grant_Was Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I don't think Holly will be recast, if she is not killed of in later or the explosion, which has now been confirmed. Holly will most likely be given a boring open exit something like being sent back to boarding school. I think Amanda Clapam is most likely going to be playing Clair's younger sister.

holly has been recast
  • Karen_Grant_WasKaren_Grant_Was Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    its looking like cindy and lynsey kill browning going by the spoilers , so that would be one of the deaths
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    holly has been recast

If that is the case then i think will be another actress than the one that has been reported, it would come across that they are taking the piss if they cast an even older actress after the criticism they received last year about Wallis day being too old to play Holly.
  • FrogjuiceFrogjuice Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    I know it's a bit dark but do you think they could kill of Diane? Sinead is there so she could be at the party, plus with the twins that could make up 3 of the deaths in one go? I'm not sure even hollyoaks would go that far though...
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BananaFeet wrote: »
    So basically one tiny detail is enough to make it different from every other apocalyptic explosion that wipes out half the cast?

Yes :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frogjuice wrote: »
    I know it's a bit dark but do you think they could kill of Diane? Sinead is there so she could be at the party, plus with the twins that could make up 3 of the deaths in one go? I'm not sure even hollyoaks would go that far though...

Diane's going to be fine. She's gives birth a week after the explosion :)
  • surfiesurfie Posts: 5,754
    Forum Member
    If that is the case then i think will be another actress than the one that has been reported, it would come across that they are taking the piss if they cast an even older actress after the criticism they received last year about Wallis day being too old to play Holly.

I annot sew why some are moaning about Wallis Day being to old to play Hollyoaks, the last Holly never looked her age at all. Besides no one if moaning about the fact Lucy Dixon is playing a teenager, despite being 24.

Holly is meant to be 16, and Wallis Day is only a few years older. Even looking at these photos of her as a model this makes her look even older.

The fact is some people look older than their age in real life and some younger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There will definitely be at least one murder.

I just don't like that Doug, Ste and Sinead are involved when they were so heavily involved in the last one.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash will be murdered and Will will make it look like she was killed in the explosion.

The other deaths could be anyone but I'm guessing:

Doug
    Leanne
    Maybe Dennis/Dodger
    Could they kill off Leah? I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me if BK killed a child off
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Ash will be murdered and Will will make it look like she was killed in the explosion.

Doug
    Leanne
    Maybe Dennis/Dodger
    Could they kill off Leah? I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me if BK killed a child off

I think she might be seriously injured and that Will will finish her off. I don't want Doug to die.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Martha, Ash, Leanne, Doug and Will

Callum and Wes
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    piggypug wrote: »
    Doug, Leanne, Ash, Will, Clare?

Agree with all except Ash. Dr Browning maybe the 5th to die.

The "Later" victims? Jade & Callum.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    I thought Martha might be killed in the explosion as her flat is next door. Them Callum in later and Ash murdered by Will so that's the end of the Kane's.
    I'm also wondering if Esther will be a shock one. Apparently she gets wasted at her 18th which obviously doesn't end well with her liver transplant.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Dr B, Callum, Martha, Ash, Doug and Leanne.

It's these five I reckon.
  • avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Doug
    Leanne
    Maybe Dennis/Dodger
    Dennis is mentioned in the spoilers for Friday so he isn't killed off which is a shame
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking it it's 'die-hard' favourites it sadly will be Dodger as he has a huge fan base.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    Thinking it it's 'die-hard' favourites it sadly will be Dodger as he has a huge fan base.

Isn't sinead also the most popular female?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dr Browning will be killed off next week. Not on the blast though.
  • KiskinKiskin Posts: 6,280
    Forum Member
    I can see one of them being Doug after his reunion with Ste, one of the Kanes, maybe Callum. I'm actually not sure about Dodger and Ash because surely they should be there for the Will reveal? Oh I guess that's me taking Will out of the equation too then :D

I remember there were some characters in the spoilers before they were killed off so I wouldn't put too much faith in those
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member

Yes, 2 characters will die in Hollyoaks Later running this week, then 5 will die next week in an explosion. Don't know why everyone thinks it's so bad, The Dog fire had 5 people die.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    When Trevor confronted Mercedes, she shuts at him saying Clare your boss, when he heard Clares name he didn't know what to think, Frasher hasn't told Trevor hes getting Jim to get Clare out of jail. Looks Like Trevor and Clare know each other and Trevor deosn't like her.

Fraser said he brought Trevor up when his dad died anbd he was a young lad. So its possible he would have grown up with Claire and her sis.

Maybe the reason he is scared of Clare is because he knows Fraser would do anything for her, even if it meant getting rid of him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doug
    Leanne
    Maybe Dennis/Dodger
    Doesn't Dodger come in before the explosion and just right before he is about to kill Ash.
  • MallidayMalliday Posts: 3,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dennis and Leanne will surely die. What's the point in them? Worthless characters.

From the pictures I've seen so far I think Doug will die playing the hero. He'll rescue a few characters then get hit by a falling beam or in a follow-up explosion. It's the same as the way Joe died in The Dog explosion, going back to rescue people.

I think Dodger will catch Will killing Ash and/or Martha. And I guess Will or Dodger will be left with a do I save him or not situation, so one of them might die.

But let's be honest, Clare, Mercedes, Darren, Tom, Theresa, John-Paul and Ste are definitely not being written out.

Sinead might be an outside bet, but I'd be very surprised.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Malliday wrote: »
    Dennis and Leanne will surely die. What's the point in them? Worthless characters.

From the pictures I've seen so far I think Doug will die playing the hero. He'll rescue a few characters then get hit by a falling beam or in a follow-up explosion. It's the same as the way Joe died in The Dog explosion, going back to rescue people.

I think Dodger will catch Will killing Ash and/or Martha. And I guess Will or Dodger will be left with a do I save him or not situation, so one of them might die.

But let's be honest, Clare, Mercedes, Darren, Tom, Theresa, John-Paul and Ste are definitely not being written out.

Sinead might be an outside bet, but I'd be very surprised.

He can't he is in the spoilers for the next day. Unless he does a Johnno.