Doctor Who Figurine Collection

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got an email about the TARDIS. It said that as a subscriber I would be getting it automatically unless I emailed them to say I didn't want it. I think it was £14.99.

Checked my email. I got nuthin' :o
  • Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump, about 35 issues since somebody last posted in this thread, is anybody else still subscribed? My collection has built up beautifully and it looks like the upcoming figures are going to be great.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sora2311 wrote: »
    Bump, about 35 issues since somebody last posted in this thread, is anybody else still subscribed? My collection has built up beautifully and it looks like the upcoming figures are going to be great.

So what figures ended up being released? Was it just Doctors and Monsters or did they include companions as well?

Just had a quick look online and couldn't spot any companion figurines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    So what figures ended up being released? Was it just Doctors and Monsters or did they include companions as well?

Just had a quick look online and couldn't spot any companion figurines.

So far it's just been Doctors and Monsters with the occasional semi companion like Vastra, Jabe, Robot D84.
  • jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sora2311 wrote: »
    So far it's just been Doctors and Monsters with the occasional semi companion like Vastra, Jabe, Robot D84.

didnt i see Rassilon? the Timothy Dalton incarnation on one issue?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jxbrenna wrote: »
    didnt i see Rassilon? the Timothy Dalton incarnation on one issue?

Yeah and Omega