Forum Member
✭✭
just after some advice on games my 5 year girl might enjoy

thanks

Comments

• Options
    biddenden_suebiddenden_sue Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Mario Kart and Mario Party 8 spring to mind. These really are brilliant family games for all ages, and you'll find her playing with Gran, which would never happen on other consoles!

She should also enjoy Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit Plus, if you can afford them, as both have some great mini-games for kids as well as the harder stuff for adults, plus they are particularly active, so it'll help her burn some calories (make sure the remote is secured to her wrist first though! ;))

After that, you have endless TV show spinoffs, like the Dora the Explorer titles - just browse kids' titles in Amazon or something.
  • Options
    biddenden_suebiddenden_sue Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Why isn't there an edit button???

Anyway, don't forget that you can view trailers and video reviews of any games that take your eye on either Youtube or Gametrailers (just google to find it if you haven't heard of it before)

It'll take a bit of time and watching vidoes with her, to find out what games appeal to your daughter, as obviously no two people are the same.
  • Options
    Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    There is an edit button.
  • Options
    stafsstafs Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My six year old daughter and four year old son love playing Uno on Wiiware.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    My two year old loves racing his 7 year old sister on Sonic Racing, and if you have a balance board, Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics is great fun - they sit on the board to luge.