Options

Kerry Katona new show.

Sparkling GemSparkling Gem Posts: 149
Forum Member
:eek: Jesus, ITV2 have sunk to new lows for giving her a show.
That Clare Powell seems as desperate for zelebdom as her clients, it's just embarrassing.:o
Kerry looks off her tits in the adverts, I am not an addict:yawn:
Snorting coke and behaving like a lunatic in front of your children is the norm then Kerry:rolleyes:
Will definately give this a wideberth, there is carcrash tv and there is giving this lowlife attention and money she doesn't deserve.:mad:

Comments

• Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I dont care about Kerry at all anymore, i never really minded her but since that documentary she did with channel 4 where she refused to talk to the people because she went to Claire's company i have really gone off her.
  • Options
    dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Clare Powell seems as desperate for zelebdom as her clients, it's just embarrassing.:o
    Snorting coke and behaving like a lunatic in front of your children is the norm then Kerry:rolleyes:
    Will definately give this a wideberth, there is carcrash tv and there is giving this lowlife attention and money she doesn't deserve.:mad:

are you for real :rolleyes:
    your saying you dont want too give this lowlife any attention and you are promoting her new show on ds.
    omg talk about hypocrisy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    are you for real :rolleyes:
    your saying you dont want too give this lowlife any attention and you are promoting her new show on ds.
    omg talk about hypocrisy.

Thanks for the input,not really the need for personal attack:rolleyes:
    I am annoyed that she has been given a show, so i chose to have a moan on the showbiz forum, like many people do about zelebs they dislike.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xmel05 wrote: »
    I dont care about Kerry at all anymore, i never really minded her but since that documentary she did with channel 4 where she refused to talk to the people because she went to Claire's company i have really gone off her.

I always felt quite sorry for her and tried to keep an open mind about the stories, but after watching that doc I was disgusted by her behaviour.
    She should concentrate on being a mother to her kids and fixing the damage she has done them.
  • Options
    BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone can get a show on ITV2.... look out for meeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kerry is the worst of all the do publicity seekers,far worse than Katie,Peter,etc or at least more vile. She is very hypocritical to judge anyone's parenting and I highly doubt she will ever become the darling of the public.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What more is there for us to possibly know about this f**kwit?

She was in a girlband
    She married Bryan
    She had kids
    Bryan left her
    She met the cabbie
    Had more kids
    Left the cabbie

In between all this she argued with her mother 47000 times and shoved a load of charlie up her hooter.

Isn't that more than enough for any of us to need to know?
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    Kerry is the worst of all the do publicity seekers,far worse than Katie,Peter,etc or at least more vile. She is very hypocritical to judge anyone's parenting and I highly doubt she will ever become the darling of the public.[/QUOTE]

She has been there and done that
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched a show about her and felt so sorry for her eldest daughter. That kid is going to grow up far too fast, looking after her doped up mother.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

She was in a girlband
    She married Bryan
    She had kids
    Bryan left her
    She met the cabbie
    Had more kids
    Left the cabbie

In between all this she argued with her mother 47000 times and shoved a load of charlie up her hooter.

Not forgetting.....

Went bankrupt.
    Had a fight with the accountant hired to sort it out.

:D
  • Options
    Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the hell do they keep giving her programmes on the T.V. ??
    Who gives a toss about her ??
    Drug addled waste of space
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not forgetting.....

Went bankrupt.
    Had a fight with the accountant hired to sort it out.

:D

And after her ITV2 show will go on to take part in ITVs Dancing on Ice so what have they done? Only given her the twice winning professional skater.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gobsmacked as to how she manages to rent a beautiful barn conversion which costs 3 grand a week when she has no visible means of support.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I am just amazed that ANY TV company would risk having a show about Kerry Katona. We have heard all the stories, seen all her rehab visits, how she does not have a drug or alcohol problem but is on medication for being bi-polar etc. Quite honestly, I doubt if anyone really cares about her anymore. From the little bit I have seen (to advertise the programme) she looks deluded about her lifestyle and problems. Some lady is talking about.....its the last chance for Kerry!! Boy, how many times have we heard that before. Still find it impossibel to understand how someone who is bankrupt can live a flash lifestyle and turn up to every event going in the UK!! I, for one, have no interesting is watching Kerry car wreck Katona or any desire to listen to her excuses for her appalling behaviour!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its funny that they didn't even bother to think of an original title, the whole Next Chapter thing kind of cheapens (if that's possible) the "value" of Peter Andre's show ... no wonder Katie Price legged it, its a bleedin free for all. I sincerely hope that Claire and Neville are on the Queen's New years honours list for services to Broadcasting, just what we'd do without them providing such quality programming I will never know. Can't wait for Chantelle Houghton... the next chapter and Amy Childs... the next chapter I can barely contain myself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Precisely Dancing Girl.
    She literally has nothing to be famous for, so what are they promoting exactly, a fitness dvd for xmas. I can imagine everyone rushing out to buy it:rolleyes:
    I cannot believe she will be allowed on DOI:eek:, scraping the barrel much, itv get more low rent by the day and I sound like a snob:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its funny that they didn't even bother to think of an original title, the whole Next Chapter thing kind of cheapens (if that's possible) the "value" of Peter Andre's show ... no wonder Katie Price legged it, its a bleedin free for all. I sincerely hope that Claire and Neville are on the Queen's New years honours list for services to Broadcasting, just what we'd do without them providing such quality programming I will never know. Can't wait for Chantelle Houghton... the next chapter and Amy Childs... the next chapter I can barely contain myself!

Chantelle Houghton left them:eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Precisely Dancing Girl.
    She literally has nothing to be famous for, so what are they promoting exactly, a fitness dvd for xmas. I can imagine everyone rushing out to buy it:rolleyes:
    I cannot believe she will be allowed on DOI:eek:, scraping the barrel much, itv get more low rent by the day and I sound like a snob:o

Exactly ... just look at their line up for most "celeb" based shows. Their criteria for a celebrity probably includes anyone who's ever been caught on CCTV
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chantelle Houghton left them:eek::D

Ha ha ha ha now that's saying something!
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

interesting word use there... ;)
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    I watched a show about her and felt so sorry for her eldest daughter. That kid is going to grow up far too fast, looking after her doped up mother.

Wonder if Kerry is possessed of the intellectual faculties to work out that in twenty years time her (no doubt) f*cked up daughter will be arguing with her 47,000 times a week too :eek:

Of course the reason she keeps getting these shows is that everyone loves a good car crash, and with the demise of Big Brother, opportunities to laugh at the pathetically deluded are fewer than they once were.

In that respect a new Katona show on ITV2 is therefore welcome news to those who like to watch "sad sack" losers making a spectacle of themselves on TV.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,995
    Forum Member
    The promos giveaway where this show is heading, it refers to her not being an addict, talk of £10million, the past, being a mother and growing up.

Of course she just happens to say these things on camera in a programme made by her management team, of course there is no financial motivation to paint a certain image of herself.

To me it's product placement on a grand scale but OFCOM says nought.

I wouldn't be suprised to see her in Iceland this Christmas.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 54,995
    Forum Member
    No doubt the children will be shown enjoying themselves with their mother.

But it's a bit rich it took a payment from a magazine to manufacture a series of photos to counter the extremely upsetting picture of family life truthfully portrayed in a documentry her management objected too.
    The six-part documentary shows Kerry's daily life bringing up her four children including her kids with Mark, Heidi who is three, and two-year-old Max.

Kerry is thought to be getting paid £600,000 for the series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope when the children have grown up they don't look back and think that Mummy didn't change her disgusting behaviour because of them but because of a new management deal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

She was in a girlband
    She married Bryan
    She had kids
    Bryan left her
    She met the cabbie
    Had more kids
    Left the cabbie

But she wants to give us the long, long version in order to get some dosh out of it & get er kar eer goin! :D