George Osborne's CV

2»

Comments

• Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter what your CV is like as long as you are born stinking rich.

I'd rather be stinking rich with a sh/te CV (like Gideon) than have a bloody brilliant CV and be poor as a church mouse as I am!

I curse my mother and father for not being rich bastards!

The landed gentry are generally descended from the biggest thieving bastards of them all; those who stole common land centuries ago by force.

You'd be amazed at how many of these titled idiots are still in existence today, getting money for nothing by renting out the stolen parcels of land to the people who, by rights, should have free access to them or an equal share in their ownership.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    The landed gentry are generally descended from the biggest thieving bastards of them all; those who stole common land centuries ago by force.

You'd be amazed at how many of these titled idiots are still in existence today, getting money for nothing by renting out the stolen parcels of land to the people who, by rights, should have free access to them or an equal share in their ownership.

I wish I was the landed gentry!:D
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The Church of England being the biggest culprit.
  • nottinghamcnottinghamc Posts: 11,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    It means that even Conservative Central Command is finding it difficult to say anything nice about George (or they all went down the pub and so the only orders being given are for another bottle of champagne) - so they go to the default "oh look, flying monkeys" in an attempt to distract from that difficulty.

What has the what those posters put got to do with 'conservative central command'? (whatever that is).
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has the what those posters put got to do with 'conservative central command'? (whatever that is).

A little game she plays, best to ignore, tired joke:rolleyes:
  • northantsgirlnorthantsgirl Posts: 4,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sandytop wrote: »
    And he did run Cameron's successful leadership campaign.

So another black mark for him amongst the party faithful- the man who helped propel that wishy washy Cameron to the leadership.