Options

Finally, Savile's darkest and vilest secret is made public...

124»

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Fergie86 wrote: »
    I had heard the rumours too, told my family about it once and they thought i was mad for even suggesting it, there response was why would anyone do such a thing, which i can understand but Savile was obviously a very sick individual. It amazes me how he managed to get away with until his death and was awarded some of the highest honours such as a Knighthood and a Papal Knighthood for his charity work whilst being one of the biggest stars of his day somehow seems like a sick joke. Surely he should of been brought to justice in his lifetime there was obviously more than enough evidence and the fact it was constantly brushed under the carpet is a disgrace a lot of people have a lot of questions to answer. The pain and suffering that man must of caused is something i can't imagine as obviously he has ruined many lives to fullfill his sick fantasy, Savile really did get away with it as well and he never got punished which is sad. Why should he of had a key to the Mortuary, surely alarm bells should of rung then, apparently he once said that the happiest 5 days of his life was the time he spent with his Mother's dead Corpse who knows what he got up to then, sick, sick man who was obviously Scum. There is talk now he killed a girl, i don't know if this is true but with that man anything is possible. I hope he rots in Hell for the pain and suffering he has caused.

I expect the keys to the whole hospital were on the same bunch? Are you aware that his DNA didnt show up in ANY crime in the uk, ever? Therefore it is extremely unlikely that he murdered anyone.
    As for the necrophilia claims... It is frankly ludicrous to suggest it without reliable evidence.
    The newspaper had a front page photo of a glass eye ring he wore that was supposedly from a dead body.
    In fact, he bought it in Portobello market many years ago. Was the amendment on the front page? No. I didnt think so! ^_^
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect the keys to the whole hospital were on the same bunch? Are you aware that his DNA didnt show up in ANY crime in the uk, ever? Therefore it is extremely unlikely that he murdered anyone.
    As for the necrophilia claims... It is frankly ludicrous to suggest it without reliable evidence.
    The newspaper had a front page photo of a glass eye ring he wore that was supposedly from a dead body.
    In fact, he bought it in Portobello market many years ago. Was the amendment on the front page? No. I didnt think so! ^_^

He did mention the "N" word in an interview with The Sun in 1990 or so (and introduced the word into the conversation of his own accord) and said elsewhere that he liked to spend time in mortuaries. So it does look like he was fuelling these rumours himself......I suppose nobody will ever really know the truth.
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    If you saw the Louis Theroux programme with Savile, you can tell that he was fully aware of all the rumours about him. It's a shame that it probably won't ever be re-shown, because with hindsight, it might reveal all kinds of clues. Strangely enough, it isn't even on YouTube ...

I believe the episode is on the Louis Theroux collection DVD.
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    I can understand why it took so long for it to be investigated. Who would have believed the victims?

But the fact that there were people who knew but either looked the other way, or actually
    facilitate the abuse, that needs to be looked into and some heads will need to roll.

He abused people in Broadmoor, they were pushed if they said anything, they had no protection and a record of being in Broadmoor Psychiatric hospital. He also when to children's homes a place where children had no credibility and were considered to be bad children by many. On other forums people are saying it was a different culture then, so they think it should be excused.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a silly comment. These allegations have been made prior to now. Please don't trivialize something so awful because you yourself find it hard to believe.>:(

But it does bring up the issue of Savile seemed to be a sexual demon when you list up all the "crimes". He likes young girls, young boys, teenagers, enforcing abortions, old people, dead bodies....I am just waiting for animals and thats the full set.

I am not saying its not true, but I am finding it hard to believe that one man has all these "kinks" we shall call them, normally people dont seem to be that way.

I honestly think some of it is made up, and its done for a much darker purpose. More and more we hear about a dead mans crimes, but how has this super sex demon (if its all true) been allowed to do all this. Your not telling me a rare human with such extreme taste was able to do all this in complete secret. This needs more people involved, a few people would have known. And not just "it was a rumor" crap, I mean actually known for sure on a personal level.

I think they are trying to heap as much crap on him to deflect that some of those who helped him are not dead and consequentially not beyond the law.
  • Options
    snakecharmer37snakecharmer37 Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    I want to make clear that I do not condone anything that vile creature did. It's obvious that he did many cruel and sick things. His victims deserve every penny they get, but obviously no amount of money will compensate what he did to them.

The one thing that gets to me though, the tabloids were all for him when he was alive, getting him knighted and so forth. And now he's dead, they are willing to say anything and everything about him. Where were these tabloids when he was alive, why weren't they slagging him off then.
    They obviously knew the rumours, as it's known that many of his victims contacted most of the newspapers years ago.
    I just wish he was alive now to defend himself and answer for his crimes, because they can say he did anything, just to sell newspapers. And a corpse can't answer back.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tal'shiar wrote: »
    But it does bring up the issue of Savile seemed to be a sexual demon when you list up all the "crimes". He likes young girls, young boys, teenagers, enforcing abortions, old people, dead bodies....I am just waiting for animals and thats the full set.

I am not saying its not true, but I am finding it hard to believe that one man has all these "kinks" we shall call them, normally people dont seem to be that way.

I have to say that I'm not a 'Savile denier' by any stretch but to be guilty of all the things he has been accused of I have to marvel at the boundless energy he must have had, to be so prolific in so many different places. I know he 'got about' but according to some of the accounts of what he got up to in his 'portering' roles, I wonder how the man ever found time to sleep. I have little doubt that he was up to no good, for reasons I have given countless times on DS but there must have undoubtedly been some embellishments upon the stories we have heard. It does happen.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I have to say that I'm not a 'Savile denier' by any stretch but to be guilty of all the things he has been accused of I have to marvel at the boundless energy he must have had, to be so prolific in so many different places. I know he 'got about' but according to some of the accounts of what he got up to in his 'portering' roles, I wonder how the man ever found time to sleep. I have little doubt that he was up to no good, for reasons I have given countless times on DS but there must have undoubtedly been some embellishments upon the stories we have heard. It does happen.

I'd like to know how he found time to do his 'proper job' if he was doing all the things that he was supposed to have been doing?
  • Options
    ResonanceResonance Posts: 16,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »
    If you saw the Louis Theroux programme with Savile, you can tell that he was fully aware of all the rumours about him. It's a shame that it probably won't ever be re-shown, because with hindsight, it might reveal all kinds of clues. Strangely enough, it isn't even on YouTube ...

It's here if you want to watch it

http://vimeo.com/52520464
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    He did mention the "N" word in an interview with The Sun in 1990 or so (and introduced the word into the conversation of his own accord) and said elsewhere that he liked to spend time in mortuaries. So it does look like he was fuelling these rumours himself......I suppose nobody will ever really know the truth.

It's called hiding in plain sight. He joked about it, making people think that it could not possibly be true. Sadly, he was telling the truth. He played this game for years and years.
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    He abused people in Broadmoor, they were pushed if they said anything, they had no protection and a record of being in Broadmoor Psychiatric hospital. He also when to children's homes a place where children had no credibility and were considered to be bad children by many. On other forums people are saying it was a different culture then, so they think it should be excused.

I know, he was 'clever' enough to pick his victims so they would not be believed. And let's not forget his friends in high places...

Am listening to this at the moment, don't listen to it while having lunch as it's sickening...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUSmc5Tiuto
  • Options
    DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nice video of Rolf Harris getting bottled on stage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmvpYx-OAVY
  • Options
    Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re:

Interesting video and his comments would seem to accurate given what has just come out about Savile. However, I find David Icke just as creepy as Jimmy Savile so it's weird to see him taking the moral high ground. If people aren't aware, David Icke believes the world is run by lizards masquerading as people. A shape changing illuminati control the world, according to this guy. Icke is major bonkers and, in a different way, just as disturbed a person as the likes of Savile.
  • Options
    Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »
    Re:

Interesting video and his comments would seem to accurate given what has just come out about Savile. However, I find David Icke just as creepy as Jimmy Savile so it's weird to see him taking the moral high ground. If people aren't aware, David Icke believes the world is run by lizards masquerading as people. A shape changing illuminati control the world, according to this guy. Icke is major bonkers and, in a different way, just as disturbed a person as the likes of Savile.

But does he? Maybe it's just safer to appear bonkers, whilst revealing certain things?
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    I'd like to know how he found time to do his 'proper job' if he was doing all the things that he was supposed to have been doing?

Probably only needed a few hours sleep per night, just like his close friend Margaret Thatcher.
  • Options
    mseven1mseven1 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    This is all alleged though isnt it?gossip and chinese whispers. we will never know if he did those things or not.

I think the problem is that some people are so scared of being accused of being paedophiles that they don't just jump on the bandwagon but highjack it. Taking in to account the amount of compensation these people get it gives a good motive to make false or over exaggerated claims and most people who have recently claimed these things are at the age where they are now retiring and millions of pounds can make them very comfortable in their retirement. The amount of people claiming they were raped by Jimmy Saville must have meant he must of been having sex all day.

Many people jumping on the bandwagon aren't taking in to account that in those days homosexuality was treated like paedophilia is today so they were more bothered about homosexuality than paedophilia. In 50 years time there would probably be reports that there were people in the 2010s of celebrities in sexual relationships with animals and reports that people saw a celebrity kissing their dog at the BBC.
  • Options
    Steve1977Steve1977 Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    It's a comment and it's allowed. It has broken no terms and conditions, as far as I'm aware.

Are you offended by this DS thread too?

It's not against DS rules, but it does say a lot that you are ridiculing people who have been victim of child abuse.
    Now why on earth would you do that...

/cough paedophile /cough
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Louis Met Jimmy :

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a comment and it's allowed. It has broken no terms and conditions, as far as I'm aware.

Are you offended by this DS thread too?

No, but it's a real NASTY comment though.
  • Options
    jamtamarajamtamara Posts: 2,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I'm not upset and I expect people to disagree, this is a debate board after all.

Some people on here appear to be over-sensitive about a post that's in the Showbiz section, traditionally a home for all things pink and fluffy. It's the DS equivalent of Steve Allen giving us his Savile verdict.

Really? I don't think you know a lot about the Showbiz section.'Pink and fluffy' it isn't.
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    When Louis Met Jimmy :

well.....that was creepy
  • Options
    bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »
    Re:

No. Some people just do not get David Icke. This whole idea of lizards is so important and yet so ridiculous at the same time. It really means chameleon. They pretend to be something and are in plain sight but are secretly about the other agenda. Nigel Farage is definitely one of them. Get a load of people thinking he's on their side and he was put their by the other side all along. He's just having a laugh and getting well paid for it. David Icke is very clever but I am still not sure he isn't one of them as well!