[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,685
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Im telling you. :)

Comments

• Options
    BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I dont agree I think she has a BIG crush on Mo but she is scared cos he is so nice and she is used to BAD boys
  • Options
    raspberryraspberry Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Alex can't stand that he's got control of the kitchen, even though it was her who proposed it. She will criticise anybody who has more control over any situation in the house than she has. She's definately got control issues.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she clashes with Rex because they both like to be in control.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think she clashes with Rex because he had that guts to stand up to her. Now she is just being vindictive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was playing with her hair guysss :p shes always going on about him. Either that or she is obsessed with him.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's everything she would like to be, calm, thinks before he opens his mouth, liked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh god, shes always playing with her hair, nevermind.
  • Options
    SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is bloody obsessed with him.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yuk! she must have better taste than that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    I thought she might fancy him also...it's kinda like the school thing when you pick on or annoy the one you fancy. She does always seem to be around him, considering he 'annoys' her soo much. I think she likes that he stood up to her and the fact that he is soooo sexy!
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think she fancies Mo and is jealous of Rex because Rex is Mo's best friend, so she is trying to make Rex look bad to Mo, so Mo will dump Rex for her! yeah right!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    I thought she might fancy him also...it's kinda like the school thing when you pick on or annoy the one you fancy. She does always seem to be around him, considering he 'annoys' her so much. I think she likes that he stood up to her and the fact that he is soooo sexy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Considering she dislikes him so much, she is always very civil when ever I see them together on the live feed. They do say there is a very thin line between love and hate.
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demerara wrote: »
    I thought she might fancy him also...it's kinda like the school thing when you pick on or annoy the one you fancy.

i thought that about mario fancying steph
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought that about mario fancying steph

Yeah I agree. I think one of the reasons Mario took a dislike to her was because she made it perfectly clear she was repulsed by him and he took offence to that.
  • Options
    allfiredupallfiredup Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she has more chance of being the next person to step onto the moon!
  • Options
    cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    she said mo wasn't dark enough for her...so you can draw your conclusions from that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chea wrote: »
    she said mo wasn't dark enough for her...so you can draw your conclusions from that.

when did she say that?? if that was the other way round ie someone saying not white enough that would be seen as racist! really winds me up!!
  • Options
    cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    LinziP123 wrote: »
    when did she say that?? if that was the other way round ie someone saying not white enough that would be seen as racist! really winds me up!!

here we go. :rolleyes: