Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    deleted

buggered up quote :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    karenknowsnowt

Fair enough, but I want to pick who does my rogering - and it won't be Skippy Steptoe. Puke smiley.

Obviously when you know best the proper place to broadcast hate & resentment is Twitter, where you can inflict it on all and sundry.

Glad it's just most and not all of us. Someone has to stick around to flog the abortion story to OK.

Im sure half these Josie fans are either sex mad or just not getting any :eek:, why do they always bring it down to either not getting enough sex or never knowing true love :confused:

BIB Touché :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    karenknowsnowt

Fair enough, but I want to pick who does my rogering - and it won't be Skippy Steptoe. Puke smiley.

Obviously when you know best the proper place to broadcast hate & resentment is Twitter, where you can inflict it on all and sundry.

Glad it's just most and not all of us. Someone has to stick around to flog the abortion story to OK.

They truly are :eek: the viciousness and vitriol thats often displayed on Twitter all in the Name of St Josie patron saint of Badly fitting Swimsuits, is just mind boggling.but thats all okay....:eek:

Am I cynical in thinking that entire thing on the beach is now the foundations for Josies new DVD (just in time for Christmas)....:sleep:
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Thats actually correct

EVERYTHING they post is about sex - if you dislike the Bristolian Munter then you arent getting any and if you say a word in approval of Skippy Crabeyes then you want a bit of his Aussie Wider.

Possibly its becuase their brains dont compute that there are other things in the world, more imortant things - also possibly because of the resentment that the Skippy Crabeyes wouldnt touch the Bristolian Munters ladygarden with Dave's Widger let alone his own.........and who would blame him eh?
    They're one of Mother Nature's sad mistakes unfortunately. Most of them shd have been aborted before birth. Better for the world

And there you have it. Why should we even bother to verbally swoardplay with an intellectual amoeba such as this - who thinks that folk who post on an internet forum about a couple of nomarks should have been aborted before birth - my my I wonder what they think of folk such as Mugabe and the rest - if they have ever heard of them that is.

One would have thought possibly not - as the mentality lends itself more to the Gordie Shore/TOWIE level
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    hello :)
    I see Josie is back with her 'Watchwords'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s149/big-brother/news/a325685/josie-gibson-i-need-to-lose-weight.html

Well, you want to get your money's worth, don't you? I only have to look at a chocolate biscuit and I put on a stone.

"Now I'm going on lots of long walks. I want to cleanse my brain."

maybe Josie would like to take some of the people who speak for her on Twitter on that walk..a little Brain cleansing would do them the world of good Me thinks.

And for the court Record I am NOT a John James Fan either.nice try of them trying to box us up as John james fans...:yawn:

Bib underlined and Italics Jose must eat a farking lot of biscuits ffs pmsl. Please you dont get that big without indulging in packets of biscuits. I know someone and she around 16stone and 5ft fark all and says oh I can fit into size 16 Im eleven and half stone and well I can fit in 14/16 jeans who is lying and who telling the truth , she says I eat nothing come on people say one thing and it complete bollockony.:rolleyes: As for being fan of John. Fan of his has hm but has a person ........... ac/dc take it or leave it for me he has come out a better person out of fake scenaro.

Fan no like him has hm and twiiter fan , person sitting on fence.:D
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Their obsession with sex along with Josie is more likely to mean they aren't getting any and they are the frustrated ones.

After Josie showing off her cowhide thighs and arse I can't imagine there's a queue wanting to satisfy her needs.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: Erm... have we had contract cleaners in? On a Sunday? How will the kitty stretch to flying me to Malaga as part of the anti-PR if we keep forking out wages at double time?!

Moreover, it appears they were overzealous while cleaning my desk area. Several of my (very important) notes are missing, including a memo from Patsy. :D Patsy, darling, you couldn't possibly forward that again - I don't think everyone saw it. *simpers coyly feigning modesty* :cool:

Honestly, you take time out to have brunch with your pal Rosie (she's not herself since her Fred departed, bless her - *mutters out of character* bliddy Twitter eejits *tuts* catch yourself on)...! *assumes character* Seriously though, I might lodge a formal complaint as that was a waste of a morning's work. And they weren't awfully offensive...were they?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No death threats yet? They do seem to be running out of steam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe we should all start cheering Karenknowstossall and Grimkath and co, they are all contributing to help us get back into top spot for the most evil thread on BBDS :D
    So cmon folks after me
    3 cheers for for KKTA and Grimkath etc
    HIP HIP HOORAY :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They truly are :eek: the viciousness and vitriol thats often displayed on Twitter all in the Name of St Josie patron saint of Badly fitting Swimsuits, is just mind boggling.but thats all okay....:eek:

Am I cynical in thinking that entire thing on the beach is now the foundations for Josies new DVD (just in time for Christmas)....:sleep:

BIB Love it :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For those wondering how she looks so much slimmer with clothes on, I'd take bets she has some of these in her wardrobe.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    For those wondering how she looks so much slimmer with clothes on, I'd take bets she has some of these in her wardrobe.

:confused: But surely all the excess blubber would go up to her neck? :D
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats what must be known as ''smoothing oneself over '':D well if thats what she is wearing they work a treat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    :confused: But surely all the excess blubber would go up to her neck? :D

Pushes up her saggy breasts and makes her less bottom heavy.
    :D
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member

Or her audition for the new series of Biggest Loser (no pun intended) :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Thats what must be known as ''smoothing oneself over '':D well if thats what she is wearing they work a treat.

Where do you suppose she got that phrase in the first place from.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Im sure half these Josie fans are either sex mad or just not getting any :eek:, why do they always bring it down to either not getting enough sex or never knowing true love :confused::D

It is the new jellus, I think. But the idea that court officials want to shag the Crab is so far from the mark it makes me wonder if they are creating a smokescreen with all this.

Recently some JJJers who find it difficult to 'appreciate' anything about the Gruesome Twosome right now have been lifting the stone and starting to really think about what's underneath...even to the point of wondering "Have we all been had?"
    First we had the assault on JJAT, then "all the ATs" were damned and then the court regained its "Bhatti of the MF" title.
    :confused: Erm... have we had contract cleaners in? On a Sunday? How will the kitty stretch to flying me to Malaga as part of the anti-PR if we keep forking out wages at double time?!

Moreover, it appears they were overzealous while cleaning my desk area. Several of my (very important) notes are missing, including a memo from Patsy. :D Patsy, darling, you couldn't possibly forward that again - I don't think everyone saw it. *simpers coyly feigning modesty* :cool:

Honestly, you take time out to have brunch with your pal Rosie (she's not herself since her Fred departed, bless her - *mutters out of character* bliddy Twitter eejits *tuts* catch yourself on)...! *assumes character* Seriously though, I might lodge a formal complaint as that was a waste of a morning's work. And they weren't awfully offensive...were they?

I don't know what you did :D but at least the anti-PR is working. Most of the JJAT have been able to settle back and gush with the loy boys about woolly monkeys. Equilibrium restored.
    No death threats yet? They do seem to be running out of steam.

Only Zelebritees get round the clock death threats from their uber fans. Unless someone wants to own up to being one, my understanding is that the court has nothing worth flogging.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Control Underwear
    The truth about control underwear – it will smooth out the lumps and bumps and is an excellent quick-fix solution to turn you into a slinky minx. However you shouldn’t expect notable inch loss without some degree of discomfort so you might not want to wear it all day.

http://www.body-shaper.co.uk/control-underwear.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
  • Options
    cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »

she must be wrapped up like a mummy underneath her clothes:confused:

you can't deny we have now all seen, courtesy of the daily mail and the sun what she looks like when she lets it all out to blow in the breeze so to speak :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »

you can't deny we have now all seen, courtesy of the daily mail and the sun what she looks like when she lets it all out to blow in the breeze so to speak :eek:

:D Ha ha ha. "Lets it all out to blow in the breeze". I like that phrase. Made me chuckle. Thanks! Mind you I did have trouble not reading it as "Gets her blowhole out in the breeze". (See mods, that was much more offensive than anything I posted this morning :o. C'mon, put 'em back :p)
  • Options
    ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    I feel that the court should be thanking me. It would appear that my revealing of my delicate derriere on the JJAT has set the wheels in motion for this sudden reversal in our fortunes :D:D
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »

I think a diet and more exercise looks less painful that wearing one of those contraptions.
    Yet i am still reading how thin she looks and how she has lost weight in the photos from last night:eek: Why do people ignore what is in front of their eyes........less than 2 weeks ago she was letting it all hang out and looked quite repulsive to my eyes.....at least for a young woman, but peeps see a photo of her 2 weeks later and say she has lost weight.....WHY cant they see that the real Josie, in the flesh so to speak is neither slim nor toned nor skinny and the weight is just being hidden underneath whatever she is wearing, sure it looks good in comparison to what she really looks like but it is just an illusion.
    And she cant seem to make up her mind as to whether or not she is happy in her own skin, one moment her fans say she has confidence in herself and the next they say she has self image issues.personally i dont think she has any confidence issues otherwise she would not be displaying herself in a too small bikini, one could almost believe she chose the smallest she could get into for effect:rolleyes::)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Maybe we should all start cheering Karenknowstossall and Grimkath and co, they are all contributing to help us get back into top spot for the most evil thread on BBDS :D
    So cmon folks after me
    3 cheers for for KKTA and Grimkath etc
    HIP HIP HOORAY :D:D

:D
    They should be cheering us.:p
    They both think it was a fake relationship.
    They both have said they think John James is gay and Josie was his beard.
    They said Sherrie was his new beard and wasn't as good as his old one.
    They call Josie's fans sad old c/word.They seem to forget those people have helped Josie to buy her house car etc.
    They just retweet the same old abuse to people.

sluggishwalnut Anneliese
    Oh, he has a new beard.
    7 may

GromKath Kathleen Langley

@sluggishwalnut yes, for a while now, it seems.#notasgoodastheoldone
    7 may

sluggishwalnut Anneliese

@GromKath wadda puhhhriiick! Almost pity the new beard but not quite.
    7 may

@sluggishwalnut I don't. It seems quite thick & has been hidden 4 too long. If one must have a beard, at least air it out.
    7 may
    en respuesta a ↑

@SaraHarris_
    Sara
    @GromKath @sluggishwalnut maybe its a merkin...formed around a useless ****?
    7 may vía web Favorito Retwittear Responder
    respuestas ↓

@SaraHarris_ lol x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been thinking (it does happen on occasion). Have I been too hard on John? Even as a JJJer (of sorts) he would have been the one I had little nagging doubts about, never Josie (look! I never claimed I was the brightest!! K?!!). I did wonder at times if he latched on to her, led her on and faked it just for fame so when it became blatently obvious (even to me :o) that they were fake I immediately had him in the stocks, armed with rotten veg Cuz He Started It!

Now that I see Josie in an entirely new light and can see what kind of person she is I do wonder if I've got it wrong. Again! Could it have been a case of School Bully Syndrome. I see it in real life all the time. People, sometimes not even particularly weak or insecure people, learn to 'keep in with' the bully, the manipulative one. Sometimes I don't even think it's a completely conscious decision; the gravitation almost happens naturally - I don't know... a mix of subconscious self-preservation and manipulation perhaps - with those who've been bullied or are insecure being more aware of the pull.

I never really believed John was bullied (I reckon he was just pissed the girls at school didn't give him the attention he thought due to him) but nonetheless I do think his social ineptitude would have put him at a disadvantage in the house. I did think he latched on to her because he was in awe of her (socially) but could it have been more than that? Could he have been consciously or subconsciously keeping with the bully? If that's the case maybe I have been too hard on aul Crabby. In work at the mo I can see first hand the hold a N bully has over people. And most don't even know it. :( If it weren't for TFM & Pats I probably wouldn't the extent of it myself, so thanks for that. (Sorry bringing up archived evidence but the work situation brought it to the fore.)
This discussion has been closed.