Options

Callum's facial expressions

MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
Forum Member
He is so cheesy. He reminds me of the Brady Bunch. I do like him though.

Comments

• Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see cheese I see chalk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »

Last night someone fiendishly observant compared him to Reg Hollis from The Bill! :D
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    I love it when someone completely disagrees with him and he goes 'Oh.. yeah.. uh.. fair enough.. that's OK....' and you see the disappointment on his face. He's trying so hard to be liked and for people to tell him what great observations he makes and how they all agree with him, and yet, nobody does....
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »

I find his facial expressions preferable to Daley's completely gormless ones. It's like there is no light behind the eyes - nothing is going no, nothing is working.
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Try this....get a bunch of mates round, arm with pen and paper and a few bottles of plonk and score points on Callum's hilarious facial expressions. We score on earnest face, nodding sagely and taking things on board. Individually they score a point but if he does all 3 in succession its a glug of Rose (Sambuca at weekends).
    Admittedly we are a bunch of saddo's who are easily pleased. :o
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He did some wonderful Stan Laurel blinking in one recent episode - don't know if anyone else noticed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he shows a more angry/aggressive side here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rzDdmebdQo

it's his constant arm waving whilst talking that irritates me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    He did some wonderful Stan Laurel blinking in one recent episode - don't know if anyone else noticed.

:D haha yes he does ... along with his downturned mouth when he holds in his anger
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Menk wrote: »

Damnit, i missed that, will look out for blinking now. He's building quite a repertoire is our Callum.
  • Options
    Deirdre BarlowDeirdre Barlow Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of Lee Nelson.
  • Options
    Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    I love it when someone completely disagrees with him and he goes 'Oh.. yeah.. uh.. fair enough.. that's OK....' and you see the disappointment on his face. He's trying so hard to be liked and for people to tell him what great observations he makes and how they all agree with him, and yet, nobody does....

Its cringing at times, but I really want him to stay, and still be there after the GOB that is Jackie Travers has long gone.........

Cant see Charlie ever getting a bloke if they know that Jackie will be their potential mother-in-law
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of the Garry Hobbs character in EastEnders
    http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/528xn/p00qcd3y.jpg
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he looks like an old man