Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    Yuffie wrote: »
    It's been confirmed that candy only appears on the road. So if anyone is having trouble finding them, remove your roads and make them in an easy to see spot. Candy will only appear on these roads from the next reset.

Does that make sense ?
    Well on my wife's phone she's only ever found them on the grass.
    The sparkles are hard to miss, even if the actual candy is difficult to spot. The sparkles travel upwards very high.

Yep, no sparkles whatsoever in my Quahog, except from the pumpkin and the Golden Pool.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Well on my wife's phone she's only ever found them on the grass..

Oh ok, ..... In that case, scrap my earlier comment.

I found another one tonight. Does anyone want to to link a screenshot of what it looked like ?
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found my first sweetie today. Looks like I'm going to miss out on Sexy Stewie.
  • susziesuszie Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    It seems sexy stewie has 1 day and 22 hours left on my game so a little more time to get him
    Forum Member
    Ok, I've found my first candy :)
    I decided to start moving my buildings and can you guess where I found it?
    under the flippin Hostpital :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    suszie wrote: »
    It seems sexy stewie has 1 day and 22 hours left on my game so a little more time to get him

Yes he has been extended.

You now have until 3pm PST Wednesday.
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexy Stewie is a nightmare, the extra rare items that Carter and Jerome are "supposed" to drop are never dropped..........the musical notes are taking forever to collect as well
    Forum Member
    oilcat wrote: »
    Sexy Stewie is a nightmare, the extra rare items that Carter and Jerome are "supposed" to drop are never dropped..........the musical notes are taking forever to collect as well

I just need 7 more musical notes, not too sure I'm gonna be able to get them before times up though.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Tucker is going to take a while I can tell.
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The time limited quests are too much right now. I got Stewie's stuff but then you have to buy a tiger with clams as part of it. Then Vinnie appears and you only have two or three days to get all his stuff. One of the items being a large number of cigars that Carter might drop every 2 hours. Of course you can also buy a building that drops them with clams. So that, pink brian, stewie and tom tucker all at once. Getting a little frustrating. I'm abandoning Tom until the other stuff goes away since he hasn't got a time limit.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I got another candy today. Woop.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got Sexy Stewie thanks to the extension, but won't be able to complete his quest line as I won't be using real money to buy the Lawn Tiger.
    Forum Member
    I need another 4 musical notes, but flippin typical after a 4 hour task Lois isn't dropping them :(
    Not too good with only 8 hours to go.
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got 6 musical notes in less than a day somehow so got sexy stewie. Also havent even bought vinnie yet. Not gonna bother with that till ive for Tom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vinnie in 3 days is impossible without using clams so forget about trying to win his prize building if you are freemium players.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vinnie in 3 days is impossible without using clams so forget about trying to win his prize building if you are freemium players.

I don't know, I've got the 2 buildings needed and, staggeringly, got his 4 extra-rare items the first 4 times I did the tasks... weird. So just his common items to go, which I believe are 2 hour tasks. Just going to have to keep remembering to do them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Cleavers are the problem.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm seems Stewie now has a 2 hour cleaver task.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm seems Stewie now has a 2 hour cleaver task.:)

Yes they were very helpful, I've just got Vinnie thanks to getting the last 4 cleavers with his 2hr task.

Now I can focus on Tom.
    Forum Member
    I gather Vinnie isn't on iOS then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    I gather Vinnie isn't on iOS then?

He is on iOS. He appears after you finish the "what the deuce" quest line, and then reach part 2 of "who let the dog out" quest line.
    Forum Member
    He is on iOS. He appears after you finish the "what the deuce" quest line, and then reach part 2 of "who let the dog out" quest line.

Oh ok, seems I'm quite away behind then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kool aid mini event begins.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should have kool aid guy and pink brian by the end of today.:D
  • simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reached Level 50 earlier today!
    https://twitter.com/simongvs1/status/516072975922364416
    Only just started building the dog pound to get Vinnie... Is he & Brian going to be in the game at the same time??