Options

Speculation and rumoured contestants for next season

Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You read it here first. Gordon Ramsey wants to do DWTS

http://fanpeeps.com/-7Tpm

I question though why DWTS and not SCD?

Landon Donovan. No so sure about this article because I think the producers are very tight lipped about the cast.

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/06/28/landon-donovan-dancing-with-the-stars/

Another strong rumour is Sig Hansen of Deadliest Catch.

Not sure if this video will play.

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/adam-lambert/1230463/

Comments

• Options
    Force TenForce Ten Posts: 7,988
    Forum Member
    I suspect if he does it all, he'd prefer DWTS as the British tabloid press would tear him to shreds if he did SCD.:( I don't think they've forgiven the Ramseys for staying together after the revelations by the tabloids of an alleged mistress. They would have preferred it if they'd split up which would have meant many more column inches.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Philly1234Philly1234 Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see all three of them on. Anybody but the ringers they've had on lately!
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read (not suprisingly) today that they want Cheryl Tweedy to do it with Derek......is she well known in the US though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't suppose it matters if she's well known or not. Simon Cowell is rumoured to want her as a judge on the US version of X Factor so she will become well known much as Piers Morgan has become well known in the US. And obviously Derek is very well known. I doubt that she'll have the time to do it though, even though DWTS runs over a shorter time period than Strictly.
  • Options
    carriebebecarriebebe Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    shes on the xfactor which runs at the sametime as dwts so i doubt very much if she will be on it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually the X Factor hasn't been on in the USA yet and I'm not sure when they are planning on showing it. DWTS is on twice a year, so even if she's not on in the Autumn series, she could still be on the Spring one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Maria Kanellis said in an interview that she is hoping to do it.

She was in the WWE and recently got fired. She was in Celebrity Apprentice after that. And has since tried at a Music Career.
  • Options
    carriebebecarriebebe Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Force Ten wrote: »
    Actually the X Factor hasn't been on in the USA yet and I'm not sure when they are planning on showing it. DWTS is on twice a year, so even if she's not on in the Autumn series, she could still be on the Spring one.

she does the xfactor in the uk between september and christmas so they have no chance of getting her for theis series
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I think they are talking about the spring season of next year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Gordon Ramsey makes it on this season could he please be matched with Karina S. You know, just to see the training videos and the sparks fly.
  • Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Gordon Ramsey wants to do dwts instead of scd it will probably be for one reason:

scd = £££
    dwts = $$$$$$$$$$$ !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Start date for new season announced.

Monday, Sept. 20
    8 - 10 p.m. "Dancing with the Stars"

Tuesday, Sept. 21
    8 - 10 p.m. "Dancing with the Stars" (special performance show night and time)

Tuesday, September 28
    9 - 10 p.m. "Dancing with the Stars The Results Show"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweet from Derek retweeted by Strictly pros.
    OfficialDHough: No idea where rumors came from , but Im not doing Strictly come Dancing ... Hope everyone is good

Oh Derek, you know where the rumours are coming from.
  • Options
    Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read in my magazine today that Ali from this years Bachelorette is going to be taking part.

I've never heard of her, i'm not sure we get that show over here :confused:
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I heard these names being mentioned in connection to the new season of DWTS- doubt the truth in some of them, as one or two appear to be rehased rumours for the past couple of seasons.

Vera Wang, 61, Fashion Designer
    Elizabeth Berkley, 37, Actress
    Faith Evans, 37, Singer/ Record Producer/ Author
    Christina Milian, 28, R’n’B Singer-Songwriter
    Kendra Wilkinson, 25, Glamour Model/ TV Personality

Faith would be very interesting though!
  • Options
    LilystarLilystar Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    I heard these names being mentioned in connection to the new season of DWTS- doubt the truth in some of them, as one or two appear to be rehased rumours for the past couple of seasons.

Vera Wang, 61, Fashion Designer
    Elizabeth Berkley, 37, Actress
    Faith Evans, 37, Singer/ Record Producer/ Author
    Christina Milian, 28, R’n’B Singer-Songwriter
    Kendra Wilkinson, 25, Glamour Model/ TV Personality

Faith would be very interesting though!

Faith would be interesting, but the start of the series co-incides with tour dates for her husband, and I believe they decided a couple of years ago not to work at the same time due to their children, so I'm not sure she'd be available. I'd like to see her do it though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lilystar wrote: »
    Faith would be interesting, but the start of the series co-incides with tour dates for her husband, and I believe they decided a couple of years ago not to work at the same time due to their children, so I'm not sure she'd be available. I'd like to see her do it though.

I think out of those five, four would be potentially very good.

Vera is a former ice dancer, Elizabeth infamously danced in show girls, Faith may have a surprising amount of rhythm and Christina is an excellent dancer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think out of those five, four would be potentially very good.

Vera is a former ice dancer, Elizabeth infamously danced in show girls, Faith may have a surprising amount of rhythm and Christina is an excellent dancer.

Maybe. Also, have just realised I was thinking of Faith Hill, not Faith Evans. Doh.

Kendra would probably be a lot like Holly, who I found incredibly irritating.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe. Also, have just realised I was thinking of Faith Hill, not Faith Evans. Doh.

Kendra would probably be a lot like Holly, who I found incredibly irritating.

You know who Faith Evans is though, right?

And if we have to have a model/ reality TV star I'd rather have Brooke Hogan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You know who Faith Evans is though, right?

And if we have to have a model/ reality TV star I'd rather have Brooke Hogan.

Yes, I know who she is, I just didn't read it properly :) plus I was maybe projecting a little bit, as I'd quite like Faith Hill to do it.

Brooke Hogan is very much in the same mould as Kendra/Holly/Kim/Kate, and frankly I'd prefer if they didn't bother with any of them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, I know who she is, I just didn't read it properly :) plus I was maybe projecting a little bit, as I'd quite like Faith Hill to do it.

Brooke Hogan is very much in the same mould as Kendra/Holly/Kim/Kate, and frankly I'd prefer if they didn't bother with any of them!

I'd like Brooke and her dad to take part.

She wouldn't get very far, but she could be fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lili27 wrote: »

She's been rumoured for the past three seasons so I hope this is true because she's amazing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭