Bit on the Side - not as bad this series?

2»

Comments

• Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Willis talking about what her and her husband will be getting up to whilst the kids away was too nauseating for me.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Emma Willis talking about what her and her husband will be getting up to whilst the kids away was too nauseating for me.

That makes 2 of us. Who cares anyway?
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she could at least bring in some pictures .
  • factor50factor50 Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Ben but.....have we had a thread yet about the amount of make up he was wearing?!?!?!

OMG I'd forgot about that! what did he look like?? He had more blusher on than Aunt Sally!!
  • GerundGerund Posts: 899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    factor50 wrote: »
    OMG I'd forgot about that! what did he look like?? He had more blusher on than Aunt Sally!!

What the hell was all that nonsence with the producer. I thought I was watching a dating show:eek:
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    The trouble with BOTS is they think we're all imbeciles who like nothing better than smut and pointlessness. They think we all dribble and blow bubbles when we try to talk and can't get enough of terminally unsubtle double entendres and crass sexual references.....and what the f**k does Emma Willis keep laughing at?? :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    tomwozhere wrote: »
    Emma Willis is the best part of BOTS and seeing as Davina is never coming back, i think they should get rid of Brian and give Emma the job.

This!

I know not many of you like her but I think she's a good presenter and is miles better than Brian

I'd love to see her as the main presenter and Alice as the presenter of BBBOTS.
  • tomwozheretomwozhere Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SirenX wrote: »
    This!

I know not many of you like her but I think she's a good presenter and is miles better than Brian

I'd love to see her as the main presenter and Alice as the presenter of BBBOTS.

Exactly, I feel she is wasted on BOTS and Alice could easily present BOTS.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me it seems a bit less crass and immature this series. It still has it's faults (Jamie East I'm looking at you in particular).

With the last series of Big Mouth and the other series I have been cringing as I have found it so puerile but so far, touch wood, I have found it a bit better.

Seems that way to me, so far at least......let's hope they don't stray down the road of total bias as they did towards the end of last series......really unprofessional that was......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    she could at least bring in some pictures .

A video would be good