Options

EE Friday 8th August @ 8.00pm: Call The Midwife.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
Forum Member
✭✭
THE BIG STORY: Stacy is taken away as Kat begins to finally give birth after 10 years. These will probably be the only scenes with Kat in where her face is not Radiation Orange. The other Slaters arrive just as Kat drops her sprogs by the end of the episode, giving us a rare happy ending.

ON THE SQUARE: Cora is shocked when she works out that Rainie was the prostitute arrested with Mick Carter, and they have a huge row. I don’t honestly think that she SHOULD be that shocked, given Rainie’s past, this is someone that can sleep with Phil Mitchell, after all. Anyway, nearly all the female residents of Walford have turned to prostitution at one time or another, so they can’t afford to be judgemental! Speaking of judgemental, Cora blasts Mick in a packed Vic for his arrest. Wait until she finds out Rainie was actually with Ian Beale, she’s gonna be so proud.

Dean gets his creep on with Linda, but she ignores him. Knowing there is a creepy bloke willing to buy her a drink, Lauren takes him up on his offer.

And Peter and Denise are worried that Ian is getting stressed about the TV appeal on Lucy’s murder, unaware that King Kerbcrawler was with Rainie Cross on the night Lucy died, - Reason 200,746 why those two will not lawfully marry.

Coming up in today’s episode:
At the hospital, Stacey is taken away as Kat goes into labour.

Soon afterwards, Alfie, Mo, Tommy and Lily descend on the hospital for the twins' impending arrival. Do the Moons have a happy future ahead as Kat gives birth to two baby boys?

Meanwhile, Cora is shocked to see Rainie and soon realises that she was the prostitute involved in Mick's arrest. However, Rainie wants nothing to do with Cora and they soon go their separate ways again. Later at the pub, Cora isn't impressed by Mick's 'doting family man' attitude and rants at him in front of the packed pub - announcing his arrest to the locals…

Elsewhere, when Dean sees Linda, he can sense that something is wrong and follows her upstairs at the pub. Dean attempts to comfort Linda but she dismisses him. Back downstairs, Lauren is hoping to 'casually' bump into Dean and her plan works when he buys her a drink.

Also today, Peter and Denise are worried about Ian's lack of focus. They assume it's because of the upcoming TV appeal, not realising that it's actually because of the drama with Rainie.

Cast List:
Linda Carter
Kellie Bright

Mick Carter
Danny Dyer

Cora Cross
Ann Mitchell

Stan Carter
Timothy West

Nancy Carter
Maddy Hill

Tamwar Masood
Himesh Patel

Alfie Moon
Shane Richie

Kat Moon
Jessie Wallace

Mo Harris
Laila Morse

Jean Slater
Gillian Wright

Stacey Branning
Lacey Turner

Rainie Cross
Tanya Franks

Abi Branning
Lorna Fitzgerald

Lauren Branning
Jacqueline Jossa

Dean Wicks
Matt Di Angelo

Ian Beale
Adam Woodyatt

Denise Fox
Diane Parish

Peter Beale
Ben Hardy

Lily Branning
Aine Garvey

Ollie Walters
Tony O'Callaghan

Imogen Phipps
Janice Acquah

Sandra Dinsdale
Donna Combe

Executive Producer
Dominic Treadwell-Collins

Director
Dave Moor

Writer
Paul Campbell

Here’s when Kat gave birth to Tommy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS2fPZY-Uf4

Enjoy the episode :)

Mick Carters swim scene: 79 votes

Happy
49% 39 votes
Cheesy
35% 28 votes
Rubbish
15% 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got the wrong day!

Mods please delete this thread
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    TheRedHood wrote: »
    I got the wrong day!

Mods please delete this thread

Is there no ep tonight then?

Or did you mean the poll?

I voted H.A.P.P.Y!
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,317
    Forum Member
    Is there no ep tonight then?

Or did you mean the poll?

I voted H.A.P.P.Y!

It's Harlowes turn tonight.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    It's Harlowes turn tonight.

Oh right!

Good thread anyway!
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Enjoyed the thread, you could just swap days?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will do that.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luckily I noticed it was just about to post my thread, guess we have to swap dates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope Dullyrella doesnt see this mistake. Last time something like this happened he got into such a bother he lost a slipper and ended up getting married to Prince William.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Dullyrella doesnt see this mistake. Last time something like this happened he got into such a bother he lost a slipper and ended up getting married to Prince William.

:D let's hope hope he doesn't lose another slipper and end up with Prince Harry, dear old Willy won't be happy! ^_^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread, but I feel sorry for Harlowe going through all that effort and in the end having nothing to show for it. :D.

I'm looking forward to the Kat and Alfie scenes. I have absolutely no interest in this latest Carter plot development. And it will be nice to see Cora and Rainie reunited once again.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta for the thread.
  • Options
    SoapAddict99SoapAddict99 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for the thread! Im hoping for a shock slater return tonight like Charlie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    :D let's hope hope he doesn't lose another slipper and end up with Prince Harry, dear old Willy won't be happy! ^_^

Actually I think Dully would prefer Harry, they share an interest in the Nazis apparently.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread, but I feel sorry for Harlowe going through all that effort and in the end having nothing to show for it. :D.

I'm looking forward to the Kat and Alfie scenes. I have absolutely no interest in this latest Carter plot development. And it will be nice to see Cora and Rainie reunited once again.

:p:cry: Such is life, although it hasn't really been my week for anything going smoothly :(
    Actually I think Dully would prefer Harry, they share an interest in the Nazis apparently.

:o dj a dark horse! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I decided after no one replied to my plea that someone could make a Jean return edit so i made my own one. Its not too good but yeah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du2gCusFE5g&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron1995 wrote: »

Really hope they bring back Tanya now they have brought back Rainie
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread.

Is there supposed to be a surprise return or is it just speculation?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread.

Is there supposed to be a surprise return or is it just speculation?

Speculation..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to eastenders fansite on facebook its either Mo, Sean or Zoe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    :p:cry: Such is life, although it hasn't really been my week for anything going smoothly :(

:o dj a dark horse! :D
    ar

Poor Harlowe :(

Yes there are lots of things people don't know about Dullyrella, he tells me all his secrets but I am sworn to secrecy obv.
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread, even if it was the wrong day. :D

Looking forward to the twins arriving & the Cora/Rainie stuff. :)
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    thanks for the thread! Im hoping for a shock slater return tonight like Charlie

I hope there's a SoapAddict100 to complete the set. :cool:
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member

Its supposed to be for the birth of kats twins, Sean never met Kat on screen.
    Charlie or Little Mo would be my guess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope there's a SoapAddict100 to complete the set. :cool:

There are two of you? Eek :o
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Who's to say there's a return? Sounds like idle speculation to me.