Katie Price Et Al (merged)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    In Madam's mag column, sorry Alex's ( if she lets him have the crayon:rolleyes:) he says they are suing over being abused in that recent incident at the toy shop....
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    Love the way the PA bashers keep implying he is a nobody. He was a successful if cheesy pop star, invested his money wisely and lived a quiet life for many years.

Then he married a deranged harpy and has now relaunched his pop career..what do you haters want him to do? - give all his money to charity and go and live in a monastery somewhere??

Yep, I love the PA bashers, they try so hard and FAIL!! makes me laugh.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In Madam's mag column, sorry Alex's ( if she lets him have the crayon:rolleyes:) he says they are suing over being abused in that recent incident at the toy shop....

Suing over what exactly? Shouting? I may be in severe danger for calling him a lapdog and so forth.:eek:

BTW, I should clarify, re. my earlier post, that I have been totally taken in by someone's put-on-for-the-cameras personality before, and did a complete u-turn later ... not that I expect any such u-turns with these two mind.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Using her ill gotten fortune to economically terrorise an OAP who argued with them. Nice! :mad:

I can't see what grounds they have to sue anyway. All reports say that she struck him - knocking his 'phone out of his hand. :confused:
    Forum Member
    she won't sue..the usual pricey BS...if she did whack the phone from the old git's hand it will be on CCTV...
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    she won't sue..the usual pricey BS...if she did whack the phone from the old git's hand it will be on CCTV...

True.

It's odd though that they're even threatening it - better to leave well alone surely.

I wonder if the OAP is pressing charges for assault and this is their response to try to discourage him? :confused:
    Forum Member
    considering the combined brain power of FranknFurter and widow Twanky anything is possible...:rolleyes:
  • cosmogal22cosmogal22 Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think with Pete there was always a decent bloke lurking below the surface when he was married to her, it just took the split for him to reappear.

He said he'd never want his parents to see some of the stuff in the programmes they made together, so it sounds as if he might have been more than a little ashamed of his actions when he was with her.

The point is, he never went on a sexual rampage after they split, and continued to make outrageous claims to get headlines as KP has. That to me makes him a decent bloke, and makes her more than a bit of a headcase.

See, it's all well and good to say he's ashamed of it now and wouldn't show his parents the programme. But the fact is he did partake in it, it was a long running series, it wasn't even a case of one embarrassing tape/occurence a la Paris Hilton, it was ongoing behaviour and antics for entire series of programmes. He doesn't even have the youth/naivety excuse, he was a man in his 30s.

And as for going on the sexual rampage, he had casual sex with that former page 3 girl, and there may have been others for all we know. As compared with Price's one night stand with the Brazilian and a stable relationship after that, hardly on the sexual rampage..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    For me it was Pete who seemed to soften her. He would challenge her behaviour and was always at pains to tell everyone that the real Katie is lovely as opposed to her Jordan persona. Together they had a winning formula as a celeb couple and people began to warm to her. I love a good romance myself and yes, like many, I bought into them, but I firmly believe that Peter is a very genuine person regardless of the media manipulation that they all have to play, he is a consistently nice guy.

If you bought into the whole Katie being a lovely person circus, maybe you've bought into the whole 'Peter Andre lovely person revamp' thing, too.
  • OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cosmogal22 wrote: »
    See, it's all well and good to say he's ashamed of it now and wouldn't show his parents the programme. But the fact is he did partake in it, it was a long running series, it wasn't even a case of one embarrassing tape/occurence a la Paris Hilton, it was ongoing behaviour and antics for entire series of programmes. He doesn't even have the youth/naivety excuse, he was a man in his 30s.

And as for going on the sexual rampage, he had casual sex with that former page 3 girl, and there may have been others for all we know. As compared with Price's one night stand with the Brazilian and a stable relationship after that, hardly on the sexual rampage..
    ....the difference being he waited until after his divorce absolute............while she went on the razzle weeks after they split ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]....the difference being he waited until after his divorce absolute............while she went on the razzle weeks after they split ;)

Another difference being, she was dumped, as opposed to doing the dumping. Which can evoke passionate feelings of hurt and rebellion in somebody (you're feeling rejected, unwanted, unloved etc). Whereas it's a different story if you are the one who did the dumping.

Also, as far as WE know he waited until the decree absolut. In reality he could have been working his way through stacks of women. Never rely fully on tabloid reports!
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you bought into the whole Katie being a lovely person circus, maybe you've bought into the whole 'Peter Andre lovely person revamp' thing, too.

he has always been a lovely person,there are countless anectodal accounts around to verify this(hi there cosmogal! where have you been? :)) apart from the times he acted like a complete tit with her,he has always been a nice ,decent person,totally unlike her,the way she is now is the way she has always been,except for when she was playing at the "good role model" and fuzzy and warm mother,KP is not fuzzy and warm,she is a barraccuda,all teeth and nasty temperament,cross her at your peril
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As compared with Price's one night stand with the Brazilian and a stable relationship after that, hardly on the sexual rampage..

for all we know there may well have been others though,eh cosmogal?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    for all we know there may well have been others though,eh cosmogal?;)

Apart from the few times he acted the idiot with her. Those times are enough for me :) I've no doubt Katie Price is not a nice person, going by witness reports. But just don't buy into the lovely pete persona so quickly, he is under notoriously controlling management, that's what they want us to believe :)

And yes momma, there may well have been others with her too. They may both have been messing about.

PS; im good, just been v busy these past few weeks, didn't get much chance to come on here :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another difference being, she was dumped, as opposed to doing the dumping. Which can evoke passionate feelings of hurt and rebellion in somebody (you're feeling rejected, unwanted, unloved etc). Whereas it's a different story if you are the one who did the dumping.

Also, as far as WE know he waited until the decree absolut. In reality he could have been working his way through stacks of women. Never rely fully on tabloid reports!

.................seems rather odd then none of those supposed "stacks of women" ever came forward to sell their story eh ?:rolleyes::p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he has always been a lovely person,there are countless anectodal accounts around to verify this(hi there cosmogal! where have you been? :)) apart from the times he acted like a complete tit with her,he has always been a nice ,decent person,totally unlike her,the way she is now is the way she has always been,except for when she was playing at the "good role model" and fuzzy and warm mother,KP is not fuzzy and warm,she is a barraccuda,all teeth and nasty temperament,cross her at your peril

indeed, and I was only reading about two examples of that last week - one from a local gym owner in Yorkshire where Pete and Mike popped in while on tour and he said they were both incredibly polite and friendly, likewise a male dancer on the tour said Pete was the nicest person you could ever wish to meet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

.................seems rather odd then none of those supposed "stacks of women" ever came forward to sell their story eh ?:rolleyes::p

But being the sweet, gentle, romantic, genuine Peter you believe him to be, he surely would have chosen similarly romantic, genuine ladies, who wouldn't dare do something so uncooth as to sell a sex story to a tabloid ;) :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But being the sweet, gentle, romantic, genuine Peter you believe him to be, he surely would have chosen similarly romantic, genuine ladies, who wouldn't dare do something so uncooth as to sell a sex story to a tabloid ;) :P

except for the one who did :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    except for the one who did :p

Exactly ;)
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I think Pete is a nice guy - probably romantic, probably sweet. But still a guy. Most of them will take it when it's on offer, if they aren't in a relationship - their brains being housed where they are.

They can't go without for long!
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member

You've never heard of people having a change of heart and mind then? If he didn't have the 'youth/naivety excuse', then neither did she. Difference is, her behavour has never changed, she's just kept up with the same old stuff for nearly a year.

Casual sex which happened after his marriage was over, and don't forget, KP might also have been with other partners we don't know about - it works both ways. It's also well known she slept with Reid on the first date, so that rather smacks of a casual fling too, even if the fling developed into marriage.
  • Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    People who have met Pete rarely have a bad word to say about him. Many people who have met KP describe her as vile amongst other things.

I think that speaks volumes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Suing who I wonder? They can't claim wrongful arrest
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes. She has always been the same, it's just that some people decided she was a different person when she was married to PA because it allowed them to believe that he wasn't like her, greedy, needy, attention-seeking and money-grabbing!

'Cept he was all those things. He still is needy as far as I see but less of the other traits. Without having to make money for CAN I think he'd probably just get on with his music and bits of presenting.
This discussion has been closed.