Holly looked stunning tonight !!

ZicoZZicoZ Posts: 7,642
Forum Member
She seems to get so much criticism by you guys so I thought I'd balance things up a bit :)

She looked absolutely gorgeous !!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think she suited her lovely long hair in ponytail :)

Dress was nice though!
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said on another thread that I thought she looked terrific. She can actually look a bit up to date once she ditches the Playboy Bunny look.
  • goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    Yes she did. Obviously the dress strategy for her is baps out for the performances and baps in for the results as thats two weeks in a row her girls have been behind closed doors for the results part.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    goldielox wrote: »
    Yes she did. Obviously the dress strategy for her is baps out for the performances and baps in for the results as thats two weeks in a row her girls have been behind closed doors for the results part.

I wish the rest of the ghastly woman was behind closed doors too. She has contributed in a big way to The Voice's ratings decline!
  • penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps it's in deference to it being Sunday
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe she's religious and doesn't believe in getting her baps out on a Sunday.:confused:

Edit: same idea as poster above.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    For the ratings decline I think it was when holly was under performing and the fact it was against Britans got talent. Then again the pr have been very cruel to the voice and thus not the programmes best friend. :(

Now that Britans got talent is over the voice will gain its viewers back, then again in America it hasn't done too well either. :(
  • MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish the rest of the ghastly woman was behind closed doors too. She has contributed in a big way to The Voice's ratings decline!

Holly is not the reason for the decline in ratings.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MontyD wrote: »

That's just what I was going to say.
    You can't possibly blame Holly for the duff format. :rolleyes:
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This doesn't particularly fit into any thread, so I suppose this one is good as any http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/thevoice/4314145/Voice-bosses-in-dog-house-as-Holly-finds-them-watching-Pudsey.html. I really hope that story is true. It made me smile anyway. :D
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Shes not exactly the reason the ratings are in decline but im not sure shes helping either. She is a bit too sickly sweet and doesnt manage to hold the show together very well, I dont know what it is but I think you need a charasmatic host for a show like this. Shes not as bad as some people are making out, shes competent, shes just not great either and Reggie seems to barely need to turn up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    MontyD wrote: »

Really?

I'm sure she's not the sole reason, but i'd say she has certainly contributed to it.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?

I'm sure she's not the sole reason, but i'd say she has certainly contributed to it.

Totally agree. Ant and Dec are the reason lots of people watch I'm a Celebrity, so why can't the reverse be true? :confused:

She is a total personality vacuum and she's not intelligent, quick-witted or humorous enough to carry the show. :rolleyes:

The show instantly picked up when Reggie appeared, he was funny, interesting and relaxed so the gulf looked even bigger.

Don't get me wrong, I like Holly, but she's utterly wrong for this show. So I'll do the men a deal, she can appear on screen with her boobs out to keep you happy providing she never speaks. :rolleyes:
  • MontyDMontyD Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?

I would say the format of the show and those sitting in front of her have contributed more to the decline in ratings.
  • CherylFanCherylFan Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Totally agree. Ant and Dec are the reason lots of people watch I'm a Celebrity, so why can't the reverse be true? :confused:

She is a total personality vacuum and she's not intelligent, quick-witted or humorous enough to carry the show. :rolleyes:

The show instantly picked up when Reggie appeared, he was funny, interesting and relaxed so the gulf looked even bigger.

Don't get me wrong, I like Holly, but she's utterly wrong for this show. So I'll do the men a deal, she can appear on screen with her boobs out to keep you happy providing she never speaks. :rolleyes:

Deal!