Diane and Val

FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
Forum Member
I didn't watch yesterday - before the end bit - so can someone just explain to me where the heck they're supposed to be and how it is they seem to be locked in one room?

Don't these mirror maze things have things called doorways? they don't even have doors, do they?

An explanation would be nice, please!

Comments

• LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flukie wrote: »
    I didn't watch yesterday - before the end bit - so can someone just explain to me where the heck they're supposed to be and how it is they seem to be locked in one room?

Don't these mirror maze things have things called doorways? they don't even have doors, do they?

Eric, Rodney and Doug locked them in the maze of mirrors in an attempt to get them to resolve their differences.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Flukie wrote: »

They were arguing so Rodney, Doug and Eric locked them in the mirror maze to sort things out.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    They were arguing so Rodney, Doug and Eric locked them in the mirror maze to sort things out.

Ah. So as soon as Rodders, Doggie or Eric make an appearance, and they hear someone say "Where are Val and Diane" they'll be released!
    Thanks.

But where is the mirror maze located? Everything in the fair seemed to be blown to bits, but this survived in one piece. Not even a shattered mirror by the look of it.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kept asking this on the thread, but where the hell are those three now? We've not seen hide nor hair of them since? :confused:

And why do Val and Diane seem so remarkably unconcerned about what's going on outside, even though they heard screaming? :confused:
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like they are in trouble
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently they locked Diane and Val in and trotted off to the malt shovel
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Does anyone actually WATCH the story???? I cannot believe these questions!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone actually WATCH the story???? I cannot believe these questions!

the poster says she didn't watch bit harsh :D

and I missed the malt shovel ref yesterday till someone told me

and I am hoping ItV sort themselves out so I can re watch the episode before tomorrows airs and actually get the words
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    My apologies - but seriously - Emmerdale can be watched twice a night (ITV +1) and ITV 2 the following day at the early hours or lunchtime at MANY + hours as well!
    Many Times to see it! I use a recorder TBH :)
  • Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did wonder where Rodney and others were, assuming they didn't leave the village they would have heard it!

I am wondering if there is something in Diane getting a cut on her head, perhaps its more serious, or perhaps we are supposed to think that, something else happens and Val dies?

Just thoughts!
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally77 wrote: »
    I did wonder where Rodney and others were, assuming they didn't leave the village they would have heard it!

I am wondering if there is something in Diane getting a cut on her head, perhaps its more serious, or perhaps we are supposed to think that, something else happens and Val dies?

Just thoughts!

I thought the same about Diana.it could be something a bit more sinister than just a cut..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really, really don't want Diane to die...
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't either :(
  • wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem Val or Diane will die. Maybe even both?
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just seen the trailer for tomorrow ...I'm afraid it doesn't look to good for Diana or Val....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My apologies - but seriously - Emmerdale can be watched twice a night (ITV +1) and ITV 2 the following day at the early hours or lunchtime at MANY + hours as well!
    :D The only bit I missed was the apparent reference last night to the Three Stooges heading off to t'Malt Shovel and since I didn't even know I'd missed it until tonight, I admit I failed miserably to spend the next 24 hours checking out Catch Up just in case. I'll try and do better in future. :D:p
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goners surely :cry:
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D The only bit I missed was the apparent reference last night to the Three Stooges heading off to t'Malt Shovel and since I didn't even know I'd missed it until tonight, I admit I failed miserably to spend the next 24 hours checking out Catch Up just in case. I'll try and do better in future. :D:p

Typical! >:(

Pull yer finger out will yer :p:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have set my sky box to record every single repeat tomorrow in the hope at least one will have subtitles >:(
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sally77 wrote: »

Just thoughts!

I wondered the same about Diane, but I don't think either of them will die. I also wondered whether they were locked in there so their scenes were a bit of light relief with all the drama going on elsewhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Typical! >:(

Pull yer finger out will yer :p:p
    Oh yes, you had to chip in with your two penn'orth didn't you? :p:p:D
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Oh yes, you had to chip in with your two penn'orth didn't you? :p:p:D

It's a free country y'know :p:p