Options

Austin is lying

PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
Janice did not spit in his face. His reaction at the time was not a reaction which is consistent with his new claims.

Comments

• Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you were there?
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Janice did not spit in his face. His reaction at the time was not a reaction which is consistent with his new claims.
    What about Natasha reaction at the time and when she said "I can't believe what I just saw". She DID spit at him otherwise BB wouldn't of gave her a formal warning.
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got that feeling too. If someone spat in my face I'd be going mad!
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She definitely made a spitting motion, and may have actually spat - it really wasn't clear on screen, but she was too far away for it to be in his face - that's the bit he's exaggerating, but it has become clear that Austin is a bit over dramatic at times, as are several of the housemates.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natasha more or less said she saw it, BB gave her a formal and final warning.(in other words no other chances) i think she did spit in his direction there is no way they would have given her a final warning, she is their big signing this year they want to keep her, so had to do something but still keep her on the show.
  • Options
    mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DIdn't Jenna say 'Did she just spit?' immediately after the incident?
  • Options
    dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    He is. If she actually spat in his face he would have went crazy on her and he didn't wipe his face either, he kept saying what he was saying, so he is a liar. It seems she did what she said she did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    I think he is as well, his reaction didn't suit the situation either.

Spitting is the lowest thing you can do to someone. If I was in a fight with someone and we're trying to rip each others heads off but if he spat at me, I'd be like "Dude did you just spit on me!". I say producers don't know who to believe as there's any other angles to see it as the door was blocking the way. That also leads me to think Natasha is stirring the pot as she was in the same view and only heard the sound and went around telling others.
  • Options
    moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Austin would have went straight to the diary room and told ranted to everyone about it. . He never wiped his face or anything and he is the biggest drama queen inthere
  • Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he seized the opportunity to make a big deal of it in order to get Janice in trouble.
  • Options
    adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moag wrote: »
    I think Austin would have went straight to the diary room and told ranted to everyone about it. . He never wiped his face or anything and he is the biggest drama queen inthere

I think he would have GONE to the diary room. Not went
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had he gone to the DR straight afterwards then I could understand, but he didn't even wipe anything. I have no idea what happened. Strange with all those cameras it supposedly happened in the only place no camera could see.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he is lying too. I don't really like the way he and James play the game by acting the victim to try and take people out. It's sneaky and dishonest.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    He's being like Perez trying to get people thrown out . Drama queen.
  • Options
    loopylunaloopyluna Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree no reaction at the time, not a step back or a raised hand.
    I really hope he's among the first to leave, as all the drama revolves round him and his quest for air time.
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Natasha more or less said she saw it, BB gave her a formal and final warning.(in other words no other chances) i think she did spit in his direction there is no way they would have given her a final warning, she is their big signing this year they want to keep her, so had to do something but still keep her on the show.
    mmpfb wrote: »
    DIdn't Jenna say 'Did she just spit?' immediately after the incident?

Natasha wasn't sure. Janice herself said she made a spitting motion so that's probably what these two saw and concluded that she had actually spat. Chloe was there and supported Janice's version of events and it didn't seem like they had even talked to each other so Janice couldn't have influenced Chloe's recollection.

The drama queen that Austin is, there's no way he wouldn't have been shouting the odds and gone straight to the diary room if Janice had actually spat at him. It was only after hearing things from Natasha/Jenna that he decided to bring it up.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It looked consistent to me. He even moved his head in a way that looked like a reaction.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    She definitely made a spitting motion...

Janice admitted as much, but claimed it was only that, with no saliva involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Felicity- wrote: »
    I got that feeling too. If someone spat in my face I'd be going mad!

Different people react in different ways, and if only a little got on him the experience is not much different in horribleness than talking with someone who splutters.
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Janice admitted as much, but claimed it was only that, with no saliva involved.

Dennis made a similar claim in bb9, but that time it was clearer in the video.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it again and Janice did spit , as you see Austin step back and look at the ground Natasha also mentioned that Janice spat. BB did say to Janice that she spat at or in the direction of Austin when they issued her the final warning .The fact that she didn't spit on him saved her ass from being evicted fro the house .
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Would Janice have apologised if she hadn't done it?
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    I watched it again and Janice did spit , as you see Austin step back and look at the ground Natasha also mentioned that Janice spat. BB did say to Janice that she spat at or in the direction of Austin when they issued her the final warning .The fact that she didn't spit on him saved her ass from being evicted fro the house .

Exactly, I watched it back a lot of times and she certainly spat. What a repulisve thing for anyone to do.
  • Options
    loopylunaloopyluna Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So at least we know she didn't spit on his face, like he said.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He ducks his head. I don't think he quite steps back; it's more shifting back his weight.
    loopyluna wrote: »

How do we know that? It's certainly not clear from the video whether anything hit his face or not.
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loopyluna wrote: »

Maybe she missed his face but she did spit.