coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch out Kit Kat has her shotgun out
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Monaogg wrote: »
    I am now hoping Susanna is at the bottom of the leaderboard tomorrow with no ties. So cannot avoid the dance off - dances badly & gets voted off by the judges. The meltdown would be awesome :kitty: ^_^ :kitty:

Oh, how I wish... ^_^ (<- praying face)

Unfortunately, if they have an inkling that she's popular, they may not want the backlash of ejecting her :cry:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Oh, I love William Morris. I made a rug once that took me 2 years that was a William Morris design.

There's a Cath Kitson shop in Bluewater, my posh local shopping centre and I wander past thinking why? But then I do like the White Company and that's just as aspirational and ridiculous. £400 for a bed sheet. :o

Me too. Sat my design degree and dissertation on the Arts and Crafts movement.He & his friends/colleagues were just amazingly talented people, way ahead of their time..well I think so anyway.
    My mother in law nearly had an apopletic fit when her beloved son told her how much our wallpaper and fabrics cost.:D
    Anyhoo..am not a snob and genuinely appreciate every persons choice. I have to doff my cap at Cath Kidson for polluting our households with baby blue and floral design..she's laughing all the way to the bank!!;-)
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    But since you gave instructions on how to deal with the Glare on new forum by using Stylish, you are forgiven any transgressions

Hehe, I have my uses :D
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    I think I just heard Monkseal's heart breaking
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kmc1978 wrote: »
    I think I just heard Monkseal's heart breaking

Why? :confused:

It will be really interesting to see what they go out in tomorrow night. Don't think Susanna will, I think it could be Abbey with Susanna last for final. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hot ginger floor managers wife just had a baby

Funny that was my first thought as well
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »

And mine

Hows this for praying

^_^
    . V
  • Options
    Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Why? :confused:

It will be really interesting to see what they go out in tomorrow night. Don't think Susanna will, I think it could be Abbey with Susanna last for final. ;-)

Zoe announced on Itt that Greg the floor manager's girlfriend gave birth to their baby this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awwww, he's played babywarz much better than Ashley. :D:D:D
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And mine

Hows this for praying

^_^
    . V

Looks more like someone flipping the V sign ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    Looks more like someone flipping the V sign ! :D

Ok

;-) ☝︎
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, how I wish... ^_^ (<- praying face)

Unfortunately, if they have an inkling that she's popular, they may not want the backlash of ejecting her :cry:

Didn't stop them with Austin. :cry:

That's another scab gone :o
  • Options
    tortoisepersontortoiseperson Posts: 3,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. Sat my design degree and dissertation on the Arts and Crafts movement.He & his friends/colleagues were just amazingly talented people, way ahead of their time..well I think so anyway.
    My mother in law nearly had an apopletic fit when her beloved son told her how much our wallpaper and fabrics cost.:D

How amazing! I love the PRB and visiting Red House, now amid suburban bungalows rather than isolated on a blasted heath, was so interesting. We went to a lecture at Liberty's a while back, about how Sanderson acquired the Morris wallpapers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One for Ali

Guess who is taking part in Splash
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2523102/TOWIE-hunk-Dan-Osborne-shows-rippling-muscles-dives-Splash-practice-sessions.html (go further down the page) ;)

Apologies for the source.
  • Options
    zedderszedders Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unappreciated the roofer refitting broken tiles - right now, when it's dark out!!! We didn't have any leaks, landlord spotted broken tiles earlier in week, do why not fix it in daylight!
  • Options
    KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One for Ali

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2523102/TOWIE-hunk-Dan-Osborne-shows-rippling-muscles-dives-Splash-practice-sessions.html (go further down the page) ;)

Uh oh.

Can Open. Worms Everywhere.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One for Ali

Oh, he will be robbed it is written :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, he will be robbed it is written :(

Especially as he already is braver than anyone else. ;-)
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *dashing in* sorry - have been AWOL for a week due to work overload. Haven't got time to read everything - have I missed much?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One for Ali

Sorry got a bit distracted by the bloke above him. Phwoaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr! Just don't talk and ruin my view. :p:D

And Austin needs some Strictly tan, but he's still got a pretty good body for his age.

Splash is my guilty pleasure. :blush: Thought it was hilarious last time, so can't wait.

He's going to be robbed again though. ;-):D Good news is series isn't long enough to get emotionally attached. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Especially as he already is braver than anyone else. ;-)

Gets popcorn sits and waits :D

Drums fingers

:To,late,you arrived :D

If he does it in sequins would it make you feel more at home:p
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    zedders wrote: »
    But... But..... I wub you....

I would never cull you ;-)

It was more of a dumping them off my Christmas card list, followed by dumping them from my life. Excess baggage and all that.
  • Options
    perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Bar eating while balancing laptop on knee, I've just been hand sewing since 3pm. Hands very sore, arms cramped, but first order finished and delivered.

Unappreciating the to-do list still being rather long though.
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    Bar eating while balancing laptop on knee, I've just been hand sewing since 3pm. Hands very sore, arms cramped, but first order finished and delivered.

Unappreciating the to-do list still being rather long though.

Gotta make hay while the sun shines perdie.:)

I am up in 5 hours and off to a craft fair .... I just hope it's a good one. Last Sunday left me losing the will to live.
This discussion has been closed.