***Pokémon the Series: XY (UK Pace)***

I cannot wait! I caught a little online but will be watching from the start when it airs on CITV. It starts Saturday, 5 April at 11:35am. They'll also be airing the movie Pokemon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened for a second time beforehand at 10:05am! :)

Comments

• CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers for the heads up :)
  • pokemasterpokemaster Posts: 1,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first 2 episodes aired on CITV a while back..... I hope they air the first 2 quick so I can continue watching the rest of the series :-)

~ pokemaster
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    pokemaster wrote: »
    The first 2 episodes aired on CITV a while back..... I hope they air the first 2 quick so I can continue watching the rest of the series :-)

~ pokemaster

I didn't realise they'd aired the first two episodes already. When was this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't remember but from having a look around online, it could have been Oct 2013.

~ pokemaster
    Forum Member
    I can't remember but from having a look around online, it could have been Oct 2013.

~ pokemaster

Hmm...ok, thanks. Do you have Pokemon X/Y? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do have pokemon X.

I have completed the game and can't wait to see what the rest of the episodes have in store for Ash and Pikachu :-)

~ pokemaster
    Forum Member
    I do have pokemon X.

I have completed the game and can't wait to see what the rest of the episodes have in store for Ash and Pikachu :-)

~ pokemaster

I just got Pokemon Y. I cannot wait either! I've been filling the void re-watching the first season on Netflix. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the other series can be found here... (just incase you didn't know)

http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-episodes/

~ pokemaster
    Forum Member
    Some of the other series can be found here... (just incase you didn't know)

http://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-episodes/

~ pokemaster

Thank you!!
    Forum Member
    Bump. Anyone watch? Pretty good as usual, and the new characters - boy and Bonnie - seem to be alright. Team Rocket returned again (as if they wouldn't...)! :D

That was one of the legendary Pokémon Ash saw on the roof of the airport wasn't it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did record it, but didn't watch much of it.... I had forgot they had remixed the original theme tune for the new titles....

~ pokemaster
    Forum Member
    I did record it, but didn't watch much of it.... I had forgot they had remixed the original theme tune for the new titles....

~ pokemaster

I know! It's gone a bit too rocky...