Google Translator-Eng>Lee Ryan

L-unaL-una Posts: 228
Forum Member
Lee
I'm a flirt babe!>You should have been psychic and realised that I would move on

Lee
I didn't say that stuff to Casey.>I did say that stuff to Casey but I want you to think she's Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction

Lee
I really like you.>I like groping your tits while we have to be chained together

Lee
I really like you but need to get to know others.>Just go away quietly please cos I fancy that American bird

Lee
It's just too much pressure.>I can't believe that everyone knows what a sh1t I have been,it's like there are cameras in here or something

Lee
Oh no! They all hate me and think I'm a player...>What can I do about this? I know I'll get that big shovel and dig myself a deeper hole that should work

Any Lee-isms to run through the translator?

Comments

• Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee
    I love you>I need a w@nk

Lee
    I didn't want to hurt her>I didn't want her to realise that to me she's just tits on a stick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) Very good.

She started getting all weird about it > When I realized I had a chance with Jasmine I assumed that Casey would conveniently disappear from the world. What went wrong?
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really really like Jasmine. We've connected > I really really need a shag and I've already done What'sHerName!
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Lee - Honestly I didn't say I liked her.
    Luisa - Well why is she saying you said you liked her?
    Lee - Well I did say I liked her but I played it down. Translation - I did say I liked her but it was calibrated to be just enough 'liking her' so that she would let me kiss her and play with her puppies.
  • L-unaL-una Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    LeeShe thinks I'm a wanker>Oh God I'm such a ******
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    the idea of a relationship for me and I run a mile = sit on my dick and let me play with your puppies...no strings! ^_^
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Top notch OP!
    :)
  • japarajapara Posts: 1,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is my favourite thread so far ....very funny