Options

Big brother should show the tape

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I believe lee 100 percent about casey saying for her and him to play along with the showmance.Big brother could solve this matter up by showing it.They say they never heard it.I dont believe them.after all the crap thrown at lee with casey mum and jasmine at least they owe him that especially as he as been a excellent housemate.people will believe big brother I choose to believe lee.what would everyone think of casey if this was shown

Comments

• Options
    L-unaL-una Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    nete1234 wrote: »
    I believe lee 100 percent about casey saying for her and him to play along with the showmance.Big brother could solve this matter up by showing it.They say they never heard it.I dont believe them.after all the crap thrown at lee with casey mum and jasmine at least they owe him that especially as he as been a excellent housemate.people will believe big brother I choose to believe lee.what would everyone think of casey if this was shown

Lee is a proven liar.
    End of story.
  • Options
    SertiusSertius Posts: 269
    Forum Member

Lee has already stated that he lied about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sertius wrote: »
    Lee has already stated that he lied about it.

Yes but then he took it back, he said noone would believe him anyhow
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He admitted on Bbbots that he lied.
  • Options
    jason_strenthamjason_strentham Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee is a compulsive liar & claimed to casey he lied because he was angry. Then on bbbots he lied. Then said he didn't again, he doesn't know what he's saying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I've come to agree with this as well. It's one of the few things that he's emphatic about, that Casey did in fact say something along these lines. It wouldn't change my opinion of Casey at this point in time. At first I felt really sorry for her but once Jasmine left and she went back to Lee, that's when she lost it for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

NO he never he took it back, and said no.one would believe him, watch back he said I might as well say I did it because no,one believes me
  • Options
    Forum Member

From what I can remember, he said Casey didn't say let's have a showmance but did say something along the lines of why don't we just carry on with it? Sorry, I can't remember the exact words that Lee said but it implied a showmance to him.
  • Options
    SertiusSertius Posts: 269
    Forum Member

And if they can't show it because it never happened, what then?
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Casey's explanation was that she'd said that he should have stuck to the plan i.e. kept away from any romance in the house, after being booed and ending up in the bolt hole. He went back into the house and went back to 'wooing' Jasmine and was then surprised that he was still being booed for being a player.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    choklat wrote: »
    From what I can remember, he said Casey didn't say let's have a showmance but did say something along the lines of why don't we just carry on with it? Sorry, I can't remember the exact words that Lee said but it implied a showmance to him.

And I believe him,He is getting a lot of stick saying he is lying.I think he was warned to say it never happened.He took it back straight away.you can tell he is telling the truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member

So let's imagine for a second that it's true and she did suggest that.
    Ok it's a strategy and makes her a game player in a game show,hardly a hanging offense is it?
    If she did say that and he climbed into bed pantless with her,kissed her,told her he really liked her,suggested that in 3 days...doesn't that mean that he played along too? It's either that or he lied and he was just stringing her along.

So which is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    L-una wrote: »
    Ok it's a strategy and makes her a game player in a game show,hardly a hanging offense is it?
    If she did say that and he climbed into bed pantless with her,kissed her,told her he really liked her,suggested that in 3 days...doesn't that mean that he played along too? It's either that or he lied and he was just stringing her along.

So which is it?

I can't answer your question because I don't know his reasons for going back to her!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    L-una wrote: »

So which is it?

I think they were both playing along with it,this is why in my opinion lee is shocked when everyone says she likes him.and why he keeps saying they are just friends.they were both playing a game.casey and lee went straight back to it when jasmine left.think about it this would make sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The fact that Casey didn't even shed a tear does put a huge question mark on the whole 'affair'. Having said that, she might've done and we just didn't get to see it.

Oh, who knows - we can only speculate.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, she said something like 'Why couldn't you've just stuck with me?' when they got fake-evicted since, had he done so, they'd both not have been 'Out'. Lee later interpreted this as sayin g to him to Be Fake because thinking that would let him feel more comfortable with his cruel fickleness.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They could show it on BBOTS if it was said.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If there was a tape of Casey saying what lee says she did ...it would of been shown by now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, she said something like 'Why couldn't you've just stuck with me?' when they got fake-evicted since, had he done so, they'd both not have been 'Out'. Lee later interpreted this as sayin g to him to Be Fake because thinking that would let him feel more comfortable with his cruel fickleness.

So it's a case of 'lost in translation' - we have all misinterpreted something at some stage. Unfortunately for Lee, it happened in the public eye :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    My understanding of her saying why didn't you go along with it meant why didn't Lee stick to his words from the bolt hole, ie that he and Jasmine wouldn't get together again but he would stay 'friendly' with Casey as in the beginning.

The only time I heard talk of a showmance was when Luisa and Jasmine were talking, I think it was Luisa who said something about if anyone had a showmance it would make good viewing and keep them in..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think they were both playing along with it,this is why in my opinion lee is shocked when everyone says she likes him.and why he keeps saying they are just friends.they were both playing a game.casey and lee went straight back to it when jasmine left.think about it this would make sense.

No he knew she was upset,he knew she was hurt,therefore he knew she really liked him.He was told this by the others.He put a spin on it because he wanted someone else and didn't want to look bad.

You can try to demonize Casey but it doesn't excuse bad behaviour from one human being towards another.
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My memory of things is that he originally stated that as they walked down the steps to a booing crowd, she said 'why didn't you just play along then ?' or similar words - presumably in answer to his discomfort at the boos..which I took to mean ' if you didn't want boos you might have been wiser to stick with me while we were in there ??'

They may not be miked up at this point ? Doesn't Emma greet them with a microphone in her hand ?

This story then morphed into 'Casey wanted us to have a showmance'

I very much doubt it would be 'on tape'
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reader123 wrote: »
    They could show it on BBOTS if it was said.

I'm not convinced that BB would ever bother going through all that footage.That would take a lot of time and money(and BB are very cheap).

I don't know if she said it or not (and Lee is a proven liar)..

...but on the flipside BB didn't show Casey saying "I can't wait to f*** you/have sex when we get out"..and people said Lee lied about that

.....yet when Lee/Casey were going over what Jasmine said...she didn't deny saying it.
  • Options
    MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    I'm not convinced that BB would ever bother going through all that footage.That would take a lot of time and money(and BB are very cheap).

I don't know if she said it or not (and Lee is a proven liar)..

...but on the flipside BB didn't show Casey saying "I can't wait to f*** you/have sex when we get out"..and people said Lee lied about that

.....yet when Lee/Casey were going over what Jasmine said...she didn't deny saying it.

They showed her saying "I can't wait until we get out" and by everyone's reaction it was obvious what she meant.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She DID say something to Lee that night, along the lines of what Lee claims, I heard it, my sister heard it, I do think the context Casey said it in was different than how Lee portrayed it, more a well if you had "just played along" they wouldn't be booing you!!