Time for the Herboken?

ClackersClackers Posts: 628
Forum Member
✭✭
I think the Herboken would work very well in NuWHO.

They are pumpkin-headed creatures suited to Halloween. Their acrch-enemies are the Carrionites, although I would not consider that fact to be canon.

Anyone got a picture of the Herboken?

Comments

• saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's hoping no one bites this time.
  • Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind that a spooky halloween special.
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sigh.
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have got a picture but not sure how to do links on the interweb, sorry. Great idea, though. :kitty:

(What the heck is up with these emoticons?! Is ^_^ asleep or deceased?!)
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Hervoken were the enemies in the 2007 book "Forever Autumn". I doubt there's a picture of them considering they're from a novel, but I suppose it's not impossible that someone has made some fan art somewhere.

I read the book when I was 11 or 12 and can only remember bits of it. When I read the book back then, I thought it was enjoyable, but I have a suspicion that if I were to read it now, I'd think it was childish and awful.
  • ClackersClackers Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Hervoken were the enemies in the 2007 book "Forever Autumn". I doubt there's a picture of them considering they're from a novel, but I suppose it's not impossible that someone has made some fan art somewhere.

I read the book when I was 11 or 12 and can only remember bits of it. When I read the book back then, I thought it was enjoyable, but I have a suspicion that if I were to read it now, I'd think it was childish and awful.

Can't be any worse than the likes of fellow Halloweeners: the Reaper or the Werewolf?