Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• tink02tink02 Posts: 8,523
    Forum Member
    The thing is in Soapland, people tend to brush character's past under the carpet and still love them.

How many things did Andy do and people still root for his character. Life would be so boring without all these twists and turns. And I think Robert is too cute to hold a grudge for too long. ;-)
  • spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    Do hitmen necessarily have to shoot people? :D

I love the sound of this, I'm so excited.
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tink02 wrote: »
    The thing is in Soapland, people tend to brush character's past under the carpet and still love them.

How many things did Andy do and people still root for his character. Life would be so boring without all these twists and turns. And I think Robert is too cute to hold a grudge for too long. ;-)

and don't forget Brendan brady :D:D love him :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member

True i guess as long Robert doesn't turn into a psycho killer like Cameron.
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    It's not what I wanted Robert to do but I'm still excited!

And I'm in too deep because I still like and want them together :p

The hitman thing is still hilarious to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    It's not what I wanted Robert to do but I'm still excited!

And I'm in too deep because I still like and want them together :p

The hitman thing is still hilarious to me.

I with you :)
    Forum Member
    I hope it's just Ross in a balaclava again :D
  • Lucie_GirardLucie_Girard Posts: 36,092
    Forum Member
    spimf wrote: »
    Do hitmen necessarily have to shoot people? :D

I love the sound of this, I'm so excited.

Me too.:D
    Forum Member

I don't know that story. What does his list of misdemeanors include? :)
    Forum Member
    I don't know that story. What does his list of misdemeanors include? :)

Oh where to begin :D

Assault, murder, robbery the list goes on :p
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Strangely enough I'm really not worried about this. Chas will end up being fine and nothing will happen to her, and I don't think anyone else will be hurt either. The biggest thing will be that it's a new secret he's keeping from Aaron. With everything else happening much quicker than we expect I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron finds out about it before May is over and they end up making up anyway. It's just another cheap dramatic event that'll be over and done with :p
    Forum Member
    Strangely enough I'm really not worried about this. Chas will end up being fine and nothing will happen to her, and I don't think anyone else will be hurt either. The biggest thing will be that it's a new secret he's keeping from Aaron. With everything else happening much quicker than we expect I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron finds out about it before May is over and they end up making up anyway. It's just another cheap dramatic event that'll be over and done with :p

I hope so
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spimf wrote: »
    Oh where to begin :D

Assault, murder, robbery the list goes on :p

Kidnapping, threats, drug dealer...:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am just laughing at the hit-man that's all.
    The rest I am fine with :D
    Forum Member
    SHOCK TWIST... Don's the hit-man and he see's Chrissie while trying to kill Chas which results in him coming to the village again ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SHOCK TWIST... Don's the hit-man and he see's Chrissie while trying to kill Chas which results in him coming to the village again ;)

that would be so funny Robert would have so much fun with that lol:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    The biggest thing will be that it's a new secret he's keeping from Aaron. With everything else happening much quicker than we expect I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron finds out about it before May is over and they end up making up anyway. It's just another cheap dramatic event that'll be over and done with :p

I really hope so. Robert swore on his life about not keeping secrets from Aaron. Well, at least he's better at dealing with guilt. So I guess, no one will find out and the secret will be buried .... until the hitman starts blackmailing Robert :o
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the hitman is going to be more of a hired thug that Robert knows about. Cannot really see how he would know actual hitmen.
    Forum Member
    I really hope so. Robert swore on his life about not keeping secrets from Aaron. Well, at least he's better at dealing with guilt. So I guess, no one will find out and the secret will be buried .... until the hitman starts blackmailing Robert :o

Eh I doubt the hit-man will blackmail Robert.. Robert will probably pay him regardless and he'll not appear again.

--

By the way, on an unrelated theory I had, I wondered if that maybe Robert and Don had never actually met. Don turned up in the village and saw Aaron and Robert kissing or something, then he turns up at Home Farm later.. Robert walks in and they're introduced... trouble ensues :o:p;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eh I doubt the hit-man will blackmail Robert.. Robert will probably pay him regardless and he'll not appear again.

--

By the way, on an unrelated theory I had, I wondered if that maybe Robert and Don had never actually met. Don turned up in the village and saw Aaron and Robert kissing or something, then he turns up at Home Farm later.. Robert walks in and they're introduced... trouble ensues :o:p;)

Bib- Thats one of my theories at the moment :)
    Forum Member
    Just think it is better to have exciting stories like this for Robron than for them to turn into Maurel or Ally/Ruby :)

Maybe Rob would get second 'hit' half price if he wanted to take Don out of the picture if he knows about the affair.
  • Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well Aaron might have his own secret if Adam and Vanessa stays hidden.
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    I think the hitman is going to be more of a hired thug that Robert knows about. Cannot really see how he would know actual hitmen.

I would hope so as it's really pushing the believability to the extreme.

I think Robron will go quiet for a while but will be there in the background sneaking off to be together because of all the stuff they've already been involved in so far. Which explains the hotel filming recently which would be airing in mid may. Things will pick up later on for the reveal which I think is coming summer I'd be shocked if it went on longer as they started nearly 4 months ago now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just think it is better to have exciting stories like this for Robron than for them to turn into Maurel or Ally/Ruby :)

thats true ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    Btw, to those speculating who will walk in on the "hitman"'s bullet, it won't be Robert, he's signed up for another 5 yrs on the show, so nope, he lives. Then who? Paddy possibly
    Then on-call hitman, lol:D Robert has ties to the sketchy side of the village
This discussion has been closed.