Options

Cheryl Cole, what next?

Comments

• Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We all know she'll be back on the UK XF and the GBP will be told how she is triumphantly and bravely returning to save the show she loves because she loves this country and left XF USA freely because she was homesick :rolleyes:
  • Options
    bridgetbbridgetb Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grumpyscot wrote: »
    Can we not organise her on a special star extravaganza trip to the Antarctic to find out if penguins feet really don't get cold? If we send her out now, she'll be just in time to watch them mate (though it just might remind her of her past life with a grotty footballer) and stay there until all the baby penguins have left the nest.

That might just keep her off the telly for a year or so with any luck.

Problem though - the penguins might not understand her accent..............

No - I cannot stand cruelty to animals.
  • Options
    Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    We all know she'll be back on the UK XF and the GBP will be told how she is triumphantly and bravely returning to save the show she loves because she loves this country and left XF USA freely because she was homesick :rolleyes:

To be fair she probably does love the UK version of the show. She would have believed Simon would take care of it to stop it failing.
    All she did was try to progress and become global. Like many other stars before her.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK X-factor unfortunately. :(

She doesnt deserve to be put back in, they dropped Danni for a new cast why allow Cheryl to stroll back in simply because she failed at her OTT aspirations.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    AS2007 wrote: »
    She might as well just get back with Ashley, become a housewife & have his babies. She has plenty money not to work but would have to have a budget for someone to keep an eye on Ashley so he doesn't wander again.

aw, she came back for love!
    Lou17 wrote: »
    UK X-factor unfortunately. :(

She doesnt deserve to be put back in, they dropped Danni for a new cast why allow Cheryl to stroll back in simply because she failed at her OTT aspirations.

Because its cheryl!!
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »
    To be fair she probably does love the UK version of the show. She would have believed Simon would take care of it to stop it failing.
    All she did was try to progress and become global. Like many other stars before her.

Nothing wrong with progression but she and Simon both left XF through their own free will to move on to America. I think it would be wrong to welcome her back with open arms when she failed in America. They should take this opportunity to revitalise the panel with new faces, particularly now that the far superior judge (Dannii) has also left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole, what next?

Boxing career perhaps?:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    Maybe she could become a 'Minder' or 'work the doors'!
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artangel wrote: »
    Maybe she could become a 'Minder' or 'work the doors'!

Toilet attendant, full circle and stuff :D
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marry Simon Cowell?
    Cheryl Cole, what next?

Boxing career perhaps?:p
  • Options
    AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She could get a job as a toilet attendant. Sophie could punch her in retaliation for 2003- that's if she (Sophie) hasn't got to the actors who play Matt and Toni from Shortland St after she had to suffer their 'acting' on TV.

Or she could take over the role of Libby Jeffries on Shortland Street- OK she can't act but the original one couldn't either (or sing) so it pans out the same.

Or the BBC move their game show Only Connect to BBC1 or launch a revived version of Catchword to replace the Weakest Link and get her to present both.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »

Seriously? Did you see the face on her all through the last series? She clearly thought it was beneath her and she was off to greener pastures, and now she's had a reality check.

She can be a massive star - domestically. No-one else is bothered.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    She can always get a job as a bouncer; after all she's got experience that can be transferred from doing toilet cleaners to doing unruly clubbers.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aw, she came back for love!

Because its cheryl!!

Precisely! Its unfair on Danni!

The latest.....'Cheryl rushed back to UK to save UK Xfactor' :D:D:D

Major damage cover!:eek:

If anyone falls for that they must be a grade A* numpty.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Precisely! Its unfair on Danni!The latest.....'Cheryl rushed back to UK to save UK Xfactor' :D:D:D

My sarcasm didnt come across well.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Precisely! Its unfair on Danni!

The latest.....'Cheryl rushed back to UK to save UK Xfactor' :D:D:D

That is what I can see happening. The timing seems just a touch too convenient.

However, without her fawning mentor kissin g her backside, will she be just as out of her depth as she seems to have been in the US
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    suniil wrote: »
    Marry Simon Cowell?
    Better still marry Snitty..............................?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its true that she has still been paid 1.2 million for the US version and is now demanding DOUBLE to come back to the UK version she can **** right off.
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    If its true that she has still been paid 1.2 million for the US version and is now demanding DOUBLE to come back to the UK version she can **** right off.

Could she not just **** off anyway?
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    I'm sure there will always be a warm welcome for her in the VIP section(if there is such a thing) of the Royal in Whitley Bay (if it's still going.) Dinna wurrie pet!
  • Options
    wacky joewacky joe Posts: 1,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its now time for Cheryl to appear in Playboy in her birthday suit.
    Woff Woff
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Become Gamu's manager
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sarcasm didnt come across well.

Clearly not, I don't usually take the truth as sarcasm....Understandable really! :D
    Blondie X wrote: »

However, without her fawning mentor kissin g her backside, will she be just as out of her depth as she seems to have been in the US
    I believe so, she doesnt have anything to offer without her storyline with Cowell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »

the magazine i was reading in the papers today said she was upset by being frozen out of pics and chats between paula and simon. Now she knows what it feels like as her and simon were forever doing that to louis and dannii.
    wacky joe wrote: »
    Its now time for Cheryl to appear in Playboy in her birthday suit.
    Woff Woff

But those cankles! And those sandals she's been wearing recently only serves to enhance the stumpyness of those legs.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurovision...
    Celebrity Jungle...
    Coach Trip...

Because she's worth it pet...

Plenty to keep a pretty clothes horse busy I'm thinking... :D

Actually, she's curvy again.