Options

Jean Marsh - An Adventure In Space And Time

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
Forum Member
Anyone else spot Jean Marsh in the crowd during the scene at Verity Lambert's leaving party?

Comments

• Options
    sbeck201sbeck201 Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    ...and Anneke Wills who played Polly.
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...and Mark Eden (Marco Polo) as Donald Baventock.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Given her stature I'd have thought she'd have had a greater role. It was nice she was willing to turn up to stand in a crowd.
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which scene was Carole Ann Ford in?
  • Options
    DICKENS99DICKENS99 Posts: 2,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was the woman in the street calling the kids in because that show they liked was starting :)
  • Options
    BatmannequinBatmannequin Posts: 489
    Forum Member

She was the mum calling her kids in.

Somebody in another thread said that Matt Smith was on a staircase in the Beeb, the McGann was with the kid who came up for an autograph, that Darvill was the guy who fixed the TARDIS and that Barrowman and Tennant were photographers.

Can anyone confirm any of these, I didn't notice any of 'em :o
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DICKENS99 wrote: »
    She was the woman in the street calling the kids in because that show they liked was starting :)
    She was the mum calling her kids in.

Thanks for that. Another reason to rewatch. :)
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given her stature I'd have thought she'd have had a greater role. It was nice she was willing to turn up to stand in a crowd.

Gatiss has said that his original plan was for Jean Marsh to play an older version of her original character (as the character was aged to death) but the scene had to be cut due to costs.

Somebody in another thread said that Matt Smith was on a staircase in the Beeb, the McGann was with the kid who came up for an autograph, that Darvill was the guy who fixed the TARDIS and that Barrowman and Tennant were photographers.

Can anyone confirm any of these, I didn't notice any of 'em :o

Someone else posted pics of all these alleged cameo's in the main thread and none of them seem to be who the original poster said they were.