Is Patsy having a breakdown in the house? why so miserable

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Is Patsy having a breakdown in the house? why so miserable she doesnt seem all there

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I have wondered just how skint she must be to put herself through BB when it is obviously causing her so much stress. I think she is very aware of her limitations and is finding much harder than others. I guess she has a great support system at home with her exes and kids. I do like her though. ;-)
  • clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As she's recently had a hysterectomy I assume she's now going through the menopause. The symptoms of that can be pretty hardcore for some women so she may not be feeling her best physically.

She does seem like a nice person.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think some people hate confrontation, on a different thread someone said her home life as a kid was quite violent, I'm guessing that would put anyone off a house full of arguments & tension.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Miserable is her default mode.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always seems to be just slightly holding off a panic attack. I think she's quite a nice person but she's clearly not made for so much hostility and negativity. I hope she wins just for enduring it all and not hopping the wall.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    I think she has Sensory processing disorder, I have it but on a more milder scale, she seems to be quite over sensitive to the things around her and has said at home she reads, runs etc to basically recouperate, too much can really drain someone with SPD quite easily, she's showing obvious signs of it.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its sad to see her in this state I dont think she should of done Big Brother