Options

Sleepy Hollow - Season 2 - US Pace

2»

Comments

• Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure I read the show had already been renewed but would go back to Monster of the week episodes for Season 3.

I guess not.

I almost gave up on this a few weeks back (episode with Medusa) but carried on and thought it did get better.

Like others I thought the turn to evil of Katrina was a little sudden and nor did I expect her to be killed off in this epiosde. I hadn't realised till after watching that this was the finale, thought we'd have a couple more episode with them fighting Katrina and then she'd get brought back to the side of good.

Won't miss it too much if it isn't renewed and if it is going to be monster of the week stuff I might not even bother to watch if it is.
  • Options
    SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stopped watching about four episodes ago, but decided to watch the finale for this season. Katrina ruined the show for me, and she was the main reason I couldn't standing watching it. I'm glad she's finally gone, and I hope it can come back better than ever.

I honestly feel that there are loads of different places this show could go, and lots of new and interesting character could appear. I think they should move passed his past thing now, and focus on the future of the characters and what's left to come at them.
  • Options
    jette52jette52 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching about four episodes ago, but decided to watch the finale for this season. Katrina ruined the show for me, and she was the main reason I couldn't standing watching it. I'm glad she's finally gone, and I hope it can come back better than ever.

I honestly feel that there are loads of different places this show could go, and lots of new and interesting character could appear. I think they should move passed his past thing now, and focus on the future of the characters and what's left to come at them.

Katrina ruined the show for me also. I hope they can find another witch to help them if and when they return for a third season.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Exactly how I feel about it. Gave up halfway through but watched the finale. Relieved Katrina is gone
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i binged what i could of season 2 and my god, what a horrendous season. It was as if they made it up as they went along. They had plenty of opportunities to add standalone episodes to cool the rather suffocating story arc but they didn't. I am not surprised by the drop in ratings and mixed reviews. I couldn't care less if a season 3 occurs or not. It's a shame because the show has an interesting world and could lead down different paths. They need to drop the serialized nature of it all.