Options

Katie IS going home now

Apparently Katie has managed to get out of her contract and she's returning home. Obviously she had to wait because her lawyers needed to dot the Is and cross the Ts before she flew home to make sure she didn't get sued or breach of contract.

Comments

• Options
    anon-y-mouseanon-y-mouse Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Katie has managed to get out of her contract and she's returning home. Obviously she had to wait because her lawyers needed to dot the Is and cross the Ts before she flew home to make sure she didn't get sued or breach of contract.

Cue furious posts about how selfish she is for cutting short Pete's tim e with the children :yawn:
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p yes, they'll find something objectionable in that.

but, good on her, again.
  • Options
    max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes a silly moo, she should have just stayed and let Kim do the trail.
  • Options
    ShedheddShedhedd Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Katie has managed to get out of her contract and she's returning home.

She's not returning home, she's having a 2 week holiday with Michelle Heaton (who the heck is she anyway apart from a Krusty cling-on)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's also waiting for the ITV2 "What Katie did next" TV crew to get out there - so they can film Katie when she meets up with Alex to dump him face to face.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a188503/alex-reid-mum-price-seemed-very-cruel.html

She's a devil - isn't she? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, she's not a devil. She's a poor little rich girl. Part of me
    DOES
    feel sorry for her. She seems to have lost all grip of reality. To say, as some have done on various threads, that she
    NEEDS
    the money to take care of her children - to be honest, most people manage to take care of their children pretty well without £30 million as a backstop.

She is reacting to public opinion, which on the whole has been pretty stunned that she chose to go out shopping and partying, rather than going back to her children within the first day or two of her leaving the jungle.

It will be interesting if she learns ANYTHING from this. I doubt if she will, which is sad, for her and for her children.
  • Options
    SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shedhedd wrote: »
    She's not returning home, she's having a 2 week holiday with Michelle Heaton (who the heck is she anyway apart from a Krusty cling-on)

Wasn't that something from Star Trek :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems from the Daily Mail website that she had to get out of her contract, seems like a strange quote in the article though.

Her ex-husband Peter Andre is helping to care for the children in Britain, and is thought to have asked her to return home, as their children were missing her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ice_cool wrote: »
    It seems from the Daily Mail website that she had to get out of her contract, seems like a strange quote in the article though.

Her ex-husband Peter Andre is helping to care for the children in Britain, and is thought to have asked her to return home, as their children were missing her.

Why is that strange? She set sail to America for her Botox and Liposuction, before setting off to the Australia and the jungle, so she's been away for two or three weeks. Why WOULDN'T they be missing her?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might not be everybody's favourite mother, but she is THEIR mother, of course they will miss her after that period of time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hardtasker wrote: »
    Why is that strange? She set sail to America for her Botox and Liposuction, before setting off to the Australia and the jungle, so she's been away for two or three weeks. Why WOULDN'T they be missing her?

Sorry, I didn't mean that the kids are not missing her, but the wording of the article, that Pete was helping too care for the kids, thats what I thought sounded strange.

He's their dad, I would not normally say that I was helping bring my kids up.
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering whether KP's planned "film commitments" have been curtailed following the overwhelmingly negative viewer/reader reaction to her "Jungle Journey" ..... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that he's allowed rather limited access, unless it suits her. It must be rather distressing for him that they are clearly missing their mother, no wonder he'd like her to be back in the UK so they could at least see her. And no worries, ice.
  • Options
    MonkeylalalaMonkeylalala Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope. She's flying home straight away, she twittered it last night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    No matter what anyone says Katy Price is a good mother. Harvey is a difficult child to raise and she does it admirably. In a few years he will be as big as her and less manageable. He would also be less tolerant of more children she may have.
    Getting a nanny to care for him then won't be easy. She needs to forget Jordan and be Katy Price who l think people didn't hate as much.
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damage limitation.............papers yesterday all concentrating on how she said she was missing her children but staying out in Oz, so now she decides to fly home after "miraculously getting out of her contract " :rolleyes:
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Eww the images my mind is conjuring up.

How long was it before Camilla Dallerup landed back in the UK after leaving the show? About 3 or 4 days wasn't it, (taking into account time differences) so if KP leaves Aus today, its only one days difference. At least she is coming back to the UK now.

I do agree with other sentiments in regards to her staying or leaving, damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. She's on the other side of the world, a 24hr flight away, contracts need sorting and flights need arranging. I would have thought bad of her if she wasn't on a plane back to the UK by tomorrow night.
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damage limitation.............papers yesterday all concentrating on how she said she was missing her children but staying out in Oz, so now she decides to fly home after "miraculously getting out of her contract " :rolleyes:

Yeah, so obvious, isn't it ..... :D
    After planning on staying until her contract ended on December 5, she has managed to find a way out of it - and is now to fly home.

The former glamour model has been filming her reality show since leaving the UK reality show I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

Yesterday she was seen wearing a microphone as cameras followed her around the Gold Coast.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/jordan-gives-in-to-peter-andres-criticism-and-says-shes-flying-home-from-australia-to-see-children/story-e6frewyr-1225804192864
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,356
    Forum Member
    Perhaps she shouldn't have shot her mouth off about a holiday. If she had stuck with the line "I want to see my kids" and then this contract thing had been revealed.....

To me now this is just something else invented when she got bad press for wanting to stay out there with minger Heaton.
  • Options
    JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The children are so young they would not be able to comprehend how long it would be before they saw their mother. It must be nearly 3 weeks since they have seen her and that is a long time to young children. In normal circumstances the children would have probably been out there to see her when she came out. I am sure if it was the other way round they would have missed Pete as they seem equal carers to their children. I agree with funkycub if she had not made her priority having a holiday I think the public would have believed her more.
  • Options
    JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eww the images my mind is conjuring up.

How long was it before Camilla Dallerup landed back in the UK after leaving the show? About 3 or 4 days wasn't it, (taking into account time differences) so if KP leaves Aus today, its only one days difference. At least she is coming back to the UK now.

I do agree with other sentiments in regards to her staying or leaving, damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. She's on the other side of the world, a 24hr flight away, contracts need sorting and flights need arranging. I would have thought bad of her if she wasn't on a plane back to the UK by tomorrow night.

As far as I know she left within a day.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jilly wrote: »
    As far as I know she left within a day.

Thanks for that. I couldn't remember whether it was Friday or Saturday that I was reading about Camilla arriving back here. I do remember her doing an interview with GMTV last Thursday morning though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I`m inclined to agree with you here!

She`s been seen out with a film crew, and apparently having a very nice time, thank you very much, with her friend.

Then, there`s a back-lash in the media, so, surprise, surprise, she`s suddenly rushing back.
    Damage limitation? Most probably!

I know I should give her the benifit of the doubt, but, unfortunately, everything this woman does makes me think otherwise.

I`m sure she does love her children, but she does appear to love herself more...
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omah wrote: »
    I'm wondering whether KP's planned "film commitments" have been curtailed following the overwhelmingly negative viewer/reader reaction to her "Jungle Journey" ..... :rolleyes:

Cue 'damage limitation' mode!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she will lick her wounds but she'll be back. There is enough material for a volume of poor little me books heading onto the shelves if she is lucky.